The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 20
rentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

The girls told me they will be working in the ktv at sim lim square for the time being.
Old 24-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Haha! To cool down, MY will close for one week starting this weekend.
Few days ago, after my session there with little swallow, I thought Grace asked me to come next week - lucky if not for your info. I thought still open next week. Man old liao, my hearing also growing older......................hehehe.

gigantic_tk
Old 26-06-2005, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guy.. may inknow what does GLH and JSP mean.. i trhink is some places but i really cannot guess.

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 26-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishwell
hi guy.. may inknow what does GLH and JSP mean.. i trhink is some places but i really cannot guess.
GLH / GLM = Golden Landmark Hotel.
JSP = in Malaysia - Johor Sultan Palace, In Singapore = Jalan Sultan Plaza.

gigantic_tk
Old 28-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold

After a good session at JSP headed to GLH wanted to see see stocks but forgot that MY was closed but decided to check the other two shops besides it.

Alot of girls standing outside yea. Walk pass and JM door open and they ask want massage or not i decline.

Then got see free show.

The massage joint in between JM and MY. One lady was sitting down getting massage from another lady. This lady was wearing a spaghetti strap top and one strap was on her side and the other one was dangerously close to slipping by the side. And it did!!!

For a few secs her boobs were exposed. The lady scolded her friend playfully while her friend jokingly tell me it was my lucky day to get free show.

Too bad she wasn't pretty.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
dream man is one of the Best!dream man is one of the Best!dream man is one of the Best!dream man is one of the Best!

Went GLH today, 1st time there. Took elevator up to 3rd floor, walked fast JM first and a middle age woman asked me in for massage and offered $20/hr. Walked in but din't see many gals inside so decided to walk over to MY. Only 2 massage ladies when I walked in, lady incharge/boss introduced me XY (Xiao Yan). I got the strategic last bed, the one nearest to basin/back door. Place is small and dark, only partitions and cloth separates the few massage beds. I took off clothes (wearing undie on XY instruction) , XY offered tea but I declined, and she started massage. I started roaming her tigh and bums. Asked her how old, she said 53 (i took it that it means 35), she has nice smooth skin, relatively good bod for someone her age. Said she has been in S'pore for 1/2 year. Chatting with her was generally pleasant. She has good sense of humour. After 10 minutes massaging my back, i turned over and she started massaging hands, head, tigh, legs while I zipped down her dress, roaming her tighs and bums. She's real gentle. After another 10 - 15min of sensual massage, she removed my undies and giving my didi more sensual massage. I led her to lie with me on the bed, removed her bra and g-string, unzipped her dress, and started sucking her breast. I preferred slow motion and delay the cum as long as I can, so have to occasionally stopped her from working too hard on my brother. We were lying on the bed together for like 15-20 minutes, caressing each other, then I let her finish the job off with some licking around the balls and didi while giving me hand job. Entire session lasted around 45 minutes. A couple of interesting things happen while we were enjoying our sessions:
- another customer took up the bed adjacent to mine, and I heard sexy woman moaning for a good 15 minutes;
- there were at least 3-4 Indian customers turn up today, so hear some hard bargaining going on;

Summary on XY:
Looks: 4/10 in bright light, but 6/10 in semi darkness, can be higher if you havee great imagination as her bod is a plus;
Body: 7/10 (for someone her age)
Massage plus hj: 8/10
FJ: NA
Attitude and chatiness: 8/10
Damage: $22 for massage, $30 for hj.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Mr H888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream man
Went GLH today, 1st time there. Took elevator up to 3rd floor, walked fast JM first and a middle age woman asked me in for massage and offered $20/hr. Walked in but din't see many gals inside so decided to walk over to MY. Only 2 massage ladies when I walked in, lady incharge/boss introduced me XY (Xiao Yan). I got the strategic last bed, the one nearest to basin/back door. Place is small and dark, only partitions and cloth separates the few massage beds. I took off clothes (wearing undie on XY instruction) , XY offered tea but I declined, and she started massage. I started roaming her tigh and bums. Asked her how old, she said 53 (i took it that it means 35), she has nice smooth skin, relatively good bod for someone her age. Said she has been in S'pore for 1/2 year. Chatting with her was generally pleasant. She has good sense of humour. After 10 minutes massaging my back, i turned over and she started massaging hands, head, tigh, legs while I zipped down her dress, roaming her tighs and bums. She's real gentle. After another 10 - 15min of sensual massage, she removed my undies and giving my didi more sensual massage. I led her to lie with me on the bed, removed her bra and g-string, unzipped her dress, and started sucking her breast. I preferred slow motion and delay the cum as long as I can, so have to occasionally stopped her from working too hard on my brother. We were lying on the bed together for like 15-20 minutes, caressing each other, then I let her finish the job off with some licking around the balls and didi while giving me hand job. Entire session lasted around 45 minutes. A couple of interesting things happen while we were enjoying our sessions:
- another customer took up the bed adjacent to mine, and I heard sexy woman moaning for a good 15 minutes;
- there were at least 3-4 Indian customers turn up today, so hear some hard bargaining going on;

Summary on XY:
Looks: 4/10 in bright light, but 6/10 in semi darkness, can be higher if you havee great imagination as her bod is a plus;

Hahahaha, AV yesterday visited GLH and raided Golden (the joint between MY & JM), 3 PRCs up the lorry. AVs also visited MY but no one was caught as there was response time for Grace to evacuate her girls. U r lucky my bro if not u will be running for your life with your pant down. hehehehehe
Old 07-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream man

Summary on XY:

haha bro i was lying below you

heard those loud moaning wondering what r they doing and who that gal soound very happening

is that bro here?? PM me leh tell me who that gal must try her some time

tried ling ling

not much happening but good gal to talk to and nice big breast 38D proclaim by her
Old 07-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck
tried ling ling

not much happening but good gal to talk to and nice big breast 38D proclaim by her
Hi bro, are u sure this ling ling with 38D boobs? where is she from MY or JM? I will check it out. Damm it i m still in France, Paris only will be back next week. Miss all the fun in Sillypore
Old 07-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

yes bro

confirm by her ,

big and she also quite pretty but not very good in service or maybe i very tried then and not much action
Old 08-07-2005, 03:11 AM
ClubbersLounge

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by packardbell
hi bro! u know wat ...think u juz got her into trouble.. the next moment u know.. everyone will be looking for her and guess what? Grace the boss will fire her. That's wat happen to Ah Ping, Xiao Ming and to protect the intertest of ths thread.
The facts are clear enough... I used to go MY but now stopped awhile... will check out the place once again.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
dream man is one of the Best!dream man is one of the Best!dream man is one of the Best!dream man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr H888
Hahahaha, AV yesterday visited GLH and raided Golden (the joint between MY & JM), 3 PRCs up the lorry. AVs also visited MY but no one was caught as there was response time for Grace to evacuate her girls. U r lucky my bro if not u will be running for your life with your pant down. hehehehehe
thanks for the info. guess i'm real lucky. can just wear back clothes quickly and pretend i'm there for a hair cut if av raid? sounds a bit naive but your advice please brother...

i was there around noon and the place din't look happening enough to attract attention, but again u never know.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Anyone try this ling ling at MY got any fr on her to share?
Old 22-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold

Visited MY.

Entered the joint and saw grace and two other ladies inside.

One i dont know the other is XY.

Straight i choose XY because of what happen the last time i did her.

Flash back 1~2 years ago

First time i go to MY so dont know what to expect. Entered the place and was assigned XY.

Was quite happy because without light she looks quite cute and she got petite figure so easy to handle.

So i strip to my undies. Then i lie facing up she began her massage. She really focus on massaging avoiding all contact of my penis. So i make the first move by feeling her up. Rubbing her crotch. But she was oblivious to my advances. So i continue exploring her body. All this while she was focusing on massaging. Until i cannot tahan i grab her close to me and ask her to lie on top of me.

She got the massage and she lie on top of me. Then i cummed. Wah lao so sad sia. She was suprised. Quickly took of my undies and began wanking me to help remove excess sperm in penis. She wipe away the cum and then she say still got time so she massage me. Then session ended.

After that session i vowed to get a proper special from her.

Flashback ends

Now i finally got her. And this time i cum while she did a HJ on me.

Felt really good that i accomplished this quest.
Old 23-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

have not go there for a very long while
revisited this place today and what i can say is that this place is worth protecting and will not write FR for this joint anymore......
this is the best chiong place during my cheonging life and i gave it a 5 stars
some even say it a gentlemen club during it prime period and there are alot of bros who love this place heehee
was sad to find 2 TN joints opening at the same level as this will confirm attract wanted attentions to the place...
HERE A BIG THANK YOU to thread starter for the lobang!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1