The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 19
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Donno how many brothers here have encounters with those shared toilet at Macdonalds / petrol koisks?

There's sure to have a sanitary bin inside the toilet. I opened the lid, pick up the soiled pad, open the bloodied pad, placed it on the sink and masterbated on it.

Finally, throw the pad bad into the bin.

Wonder how many brudders do that??
Old 24-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffboy View Post
Donno how many brothers here have encounters with those shared toilet at Macdonalds / petrol koisks?

There's sure to have a sanitary bin inside the toilet. I opened the lid, pick up the soiled pad, open the bloodied pad, placed it on the sink and masterbated on it.

Well, if I know that the pad belongs to a pretty girl, I will smell deep deep and mast with it. But if not, I won't dare to touch it lei.
Old 24-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Not something that I have done, but I always wanted to do but don't have the courage to: sometimes when I walk past those really pretty and sexy ladies (WL) they smell so nice and figure so nice. I tempted to ask them to sell me their panties, I am sure they will smell damn nice. I don't mind paying for them. But scared they will get offended.
Old 24-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammas View Post
During a late 90s, I used to go this HC in town. I always pick a Thai to do the massage and followed by so call special sservice.Her BBBJ was the best and that was the first time I had CIM. It was heavenly feeling and she charged me only $30 after 6 visits. One day she asked me if I would like to bonk her as she was very horny. She said no change in the charges. I said why not as I long before wanted to but too shy to ask her so direct. She removed her clothes and began to BBBJ my dick until it went so hard. She wanted me to do raw but I very insisted. She put a CD on to my hard dick and while ready to poke her pussy, i felt why her position of her pussy look so funny. i questioned her, she said don't I know her long before she was a trans ???? I was stunned!!! I stood up, wore my clothes paid her $30 and left the place immediately.
Sorry for u bro but hv to say.....you.....kenna.....pluck
Old 24-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacity View Post
last time, i got a female fren, with a kid..sometimes, when she carry her kid, i will purposely ask to carry her child for her

she will nudge her breasts against my hand as the kid is handover to me......once, the kid is nuaghty and struggling, so her breast was squezzing against my hand.

straightaway, i have a hard on and i gather enough courage to ask her..."can we make love ? " i look into her eyes, and she was a bit shy (shock) .....i proceed to try to kiss her, she never siam,,, and i was able to do what i want
Gosh! It must be a very very very enjoyable love making session.
Old 24-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cleanfreak is Cool - loads of Potential

when i was in pri6, i was wondering why i had hair growin above my dick and why it'd become hard. had a maid and dont know why once i actually said her breasts like some1 in a magazine i holding. but was too timid to do anyting. only crept up to her at night and lie beside her with my exposed dick rubbing against her ass which will reveal when sleepin. once suddenly felt my shorts wet. guess i cum. lol. that was when i was an innocent boy
Old 25-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
bivalve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahihihoho View Post
not sure if this ranks as pervert...
i intend to fulfill one of my fetish of having her run through the forest at night naked and i chase her to my car before i fark her inside
Wah piang...i cannot stop lauging leh...
Old 25-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
wild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is fcuking the tits and then spraying my load onto the face consider pervert?
Old 25-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffboy View Post

Really pervert
Up you three points
Old 25-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xiaonan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

broke up with gf recently, but clothing not remove yet. sure to have lots of underwear and bra..1 afternoon nothing to do, so put on her g string like normal underwear and went to market to buy lunch and newspaper...hot day so sweat keep on flow thru my inner tight..feeling was shoik!!!!!semi hard on...saw a few milf in the market...thinking of the same design of g string they are wearing with me...later cant stand go home and pcc....

prevert?
Old 25-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

still remember a time in sec 3...after masturbating and shooting the first time(never shoot all, like halfway stop cos damm scared), i cannot forget the feeling..some more the next day is school day and PE. so damm sian..the next day was crazy...i keep looking at my classmates' breast as they make me damm high. Then recess time, i secretly went back to our class room and got the skirt of my neighbour...1 malay girl sit next to me last time.. den rub and end up pcc inside her skirt.. den i keep rubbing the skirt fabric together to 'dissolve' the pcc until no more... After recess, i saw her changing back the skirt and not doing anything...

then soon, school ended and she ask me whether i free or not.thought she know what i did wan gan me.. so i just pretend say, "ya, why?" then she say.. you smell nice today..just wan ask u out for lunch..wah den i hear le si bei horny after that, i think a week later or so, after more msn and phone call, i become her bf den we did some really hot stuff before she broke up and find another guy.. then jiu end of story.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fififiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heres a list of perverted thing i have done:
-often wait for my gf to finish bathing then i use the toilet to mast and smell at her bra,fbt and panty.there will be white stuff on her panty
-saw a school girl coming out from handicapped toilet and i went in. saw a fresh soil pad. open the pad, smell and mast till i shoot on the pad. shiokness
-went to my good friend house. he have two sis. so i would go there for sleepover often. and when we all are tired and my friend are asleep. i would sneak in to the toilet to dig up his sis undergarment. and i never fail to find one. her panties are those cute cute type. wrap it around my cock and cum
-mast and cum at staircase
-stole my neighbour panty and i took measurement and cut a hole for my dick to go thru. then i wear it and mast.
-during primary school, there was this girl i like. during recess time. i would sneak in the class, open her bag and took her water bottle to the toilet. then i would place my dick inside for around 10minute. then i place it back into her bag. after recess she came back, she drank the water and told one of my classmate(female) saying got weird weird taste. i managed to overheard and i was um chioing.

there is still more but i forgotten alot of them.pervert enough?
Old 26-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BiAndPretty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Is fcuking the tits and then spraying my load onto the face consider pervert?
Not in 2009. Maybe 1009.

What would be interesting is to have 2 men at the same time.....one in me and the other man in the first man!

- Masters and Johnson
Old 27-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Got a handjob from OC and cum in the condo jacuzzi! In front of some people sitting nearby who didn't have a clue!
Old 28-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacity View Post
last time, i got a female fren, with a kid..sometimes, when she carry her kid, i will purposely ask to carry her child for her

she will nudge her breasts against my hand as the kid is handover to me......once, the kid is nuaghty and struggling, so her breast was squezzing against my hand.

straightaway, i have a hard on and i gather enough courage to ask her..."can we make love ? " i look into her eyes, and she was a bit shy (shock) .....i proceed to try to kiss her, she never siam,,, and i was able to do what i want
Hahaha!

There's this thread where a newbie bro ask how to approach girls. One bro gave this suggestion that is very similar to yours!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1