The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Small built, average look and not for boob lover.
However, massage and sensual were good.
Friendly and chatty.
No use of Hp during session.
Can try if you need a good press and relax session.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/si-mu-massage/
Old 29-05-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MLs from the current pool that has a body like guai guai's ? Hope she will return one day
Old 29-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the info. No wonder many bros here avoid ML-disguised FLs at all costs.
this one no choice cock itchy been awhile since i've had a bj but message linlin timing buey gum so settled for one that matched my last minute booking.

if not i tend to avoid disguised fls like a plague as well
Old 29-05-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/sha-sha-massage/

Not the best looker but one of the most easygoing ml
I had N-th visited her, enjoy the overall session

Guys, u are not looking for long term partners but a fun ml
Old 29-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by costavita View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/sha-sha-massage/

Not the best looker but one of the most easygoing ml
I had N-th visited her, enjoy the overall session

Guys, u are not looking for long term partners but a fun ml
Can you give a bit more details?
Not the best looker - so how much discount from photos?
Fun ml. - how is she fun?
Personally I also really like fun ml, more than good service or pretty ml. They uplift my mood and put a smile on my face at the end of the session. So I’m really interested in how she is fun.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3864 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
also took the bullet and visited her. collect money upon entering

looks filtered, i would say 30% discount. she was without make up so maybe with make up become 10-20% discount

boobs are big for her slim and petite body. i would say C or so but definitely sizable for her build

massage less than 5min. flip around action start barely any teasing straight to bbbj. all in all blow maybe 1min only. blow abit stop and hj, blow abit more, hj all the way.

3g/4g roam, tried to reach into her panties but was rejected. after that her nether regions became fort knox. positions herself away from you so you can only squeeze her boobs.

shoot already she straight away get up to wash up. when she came back i was still lying there, she just start using her phone. which signaled me to go wash up and fuck off.

in and out 20ish-30mins inclusive of two showers.

definitely wouldnt rtm. her "performance" determined her fate.
thanks for sharing. at 150, ouch
Old 29-05-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
They will just change number and then cheong again(for free)..i think there's a group of these people that goes around and routinely steal money from the mls. Honestly not easy for them also, have to constantly deal with AV and these idiots.
Yea of course he can but then again he will start from scratch with no records and will be hard for him to reach those MLs who very actively check through records, which most MLs would.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
And your purpose of sharing this information ??

Any follow up actions taken from ML?? Who’s that person that “forget” money ?

In FL scene can only say blame the working girl themselves lor who ask u never collect upfront payment first ?
Problem when they ask for money upfront then kena complain here for asking up front. Hard to win.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
If want to chiong, how can forget money one? Plenty of ATMs around. Regardless you are regular of the ML or not, this is not the way to treat your regular ML. These ladies for all the risk they are taking to provide will want to see the money right after the deed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, can always go to the nearest ATM, get the money and bring to the ml mah. All gentlemen will do that.
Yea correct lo. Although I would say some areas really no ATM but if you are well into this hobby you know you need cash way in advance one. So many years and I have never got myself in a situation when I don’t have the money to pay the quoted fee at least (sometimes not enough to tip when I want to but no biggie if don’t tip).
Old 29-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I considered Paynow before but would that leave any records? Like name and phone number, amount etc on her side? Thinking on the possibility if she's caught and AV looks through her apps etc.

I mostly deal with cash.. sometimes had to run around like mad to find ATM and late for my session.
Eh why worry about records? I don’t think the AV got so bo liao go see through all the records to see who transferred her money. And even if transferred money no way to prove you are a paying customer? Like all kinds of scenarios can be there. If they really want to see your records, see the WeChat or sms records can liao, evidence is there you make an appointment. You use a prepaid SIM card also need to register to buy if they really want to find you it’s not impossible, just that for what? You are not breaking the law, and they won’t go and search for every single customer unless you go taste an underage girl.

And then again, for no reason I don’t think AV has the authority to even comb through one’s bank accounts (unless they think you are OKT or pimp).if anything the only potential worry is when the OKT or agent is suspected for laundering also and you leave a transaction trail.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7420 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Giving 10/10 for sensual and 11/10 for massage really don't make sense and reflect writer very green and lacking experience.
At 155cm and 46Kg with 32B still get 8/10 for body?
BTW, i have nothing against Gigi.
while i think the 10/10 & 11/10 is excessive and not helpful to GiGi, i can agree that her body is worth a 8/10. Those who visited will know her petite frame is lean and well toned and that perky ass is to die for!
Old 29-05-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Can you give a bit more details?
Not the best looker - so how much discount from photos?
Fun ml. - how is she fun?
Personally I also really like fun ml, more than good service or pretty ml. They uplift my mood and put a smile on my face at the end of the session. So I’m really interested in how she is fun.
I would say her looks is of an average 32yo lady. I don’t know if I can start categorizing her as milf. I enjoyed her being able to do fully nude and 5g roaming. Not afraid to please if requested but as usual all humans got their limits. Let me know how it goes after your engagement
Old 29-05-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for this xiaomi

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaomi/

checked with her and my last record was year 2022 it has been some time.

Looks/Body :- 26-28 yrs. average body, looks, the picture at the bottom sitting on the bed is most accurate face is not so sharp, B cup, inner mongolia 7/10

Massage :- maybe ard 15-20mins, rapport building effort 5/10

Sensual :- hard sells +30 for BBJ several times, i took it and she turns out to be a BJ warrior, BJ until time overrun by the time i leave the place, rare use of hands. no complains about changing position during the long bj session either, CIM and will clean up with water afterwards. cuddles with you after cleanup 8/10

RTM : maybe, $150 can get a FJ but not everyone can BJ for so long
Old 29-05-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Actually we also can use WC to pay, since we are using it to book.
You can link to credit card or do the below, which is what I did.

A ML taught me this.
You need to activate a wallet inside WC.
I passed some cash to my china colleague, in return he transferred some RMB to my WC wallet. Told him I going china for short tour.

Tada! Now my wallet got money.
I keep it for emergency, as we are moving towards cashless.
Surely there comes a time you will need it as we carry less cash nowadays.
Thanks. An indirect way to get the ML’s personal WeChat ?
Old 29-05-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
while i think the 10/10 & 11/10 is excessive and not helpful to GiGi, i can agree that her body is worth a 8/10. Those who visited will know her petite frame is lean and well toned and that perky ass is to die for!
Depends on what the bros mean and want for sensual - Gi Gi doesn't allow roaming southward (at least for me). Massage wise, her skill is comparable to Zara and Xin Yan which I believe is way above the average of most MLs. Overall, her service is pleasant and she will make an effort to remember you and your preference after you visit her more than 2 times. To avoid doubt, her level of sensual is higher than the other two MLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1