The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
https://sglonelyguy32.com/rong-er-massage/

Visited this Rong Er a few days ago.

Boob more like a B than C. Whole period was complaining about previous customers. Website put full nude but only semi nude, was not willing to.

Major red flag - CIM is a 3B3R. Claimed that she didnt put there because we "Singaporeans may not like it". Even at such a high price, the service is so disappointing that a 120 CIM lady can do better.

Confirm a no to the RTM. Caution to those bros interested in booking her
Old 31-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
notpenguins has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

first MR here for https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/
not sure what is the convention for ratings, very new to this.

Looks: attractive to me, 7-8/10.

Massage: Not bad, head massage after the deed was a first-time experience for me. Enjoyed it, 7-8/10.

Initially opted for HJ only, but decided for BJ/CIM. I usually take quite long just through BJ alone, but no complains from her. First-time experiencing CIM, 8-9/10.

GFE: Quite nice to talk to.

RTM: would.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by others.123 View Post
Does anyone know who took over MHT place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Are you from AV? Zapped u.

lol....
He very senior leh...
Old 31-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wow... add 10 years... I almost booked her today because of the great MRs she had.

TBH, I'd choose kiki over DD any day...

Are you from AV? Zapped u.
Lucky u. Haha. Can share book which ML to unlock Kiki? Pm me also can. Thanks bro. 😁
Old 31-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
lol....
He very senior leh...
lol. He can zap me back.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 31-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/rong-er-massage/

Visited this Rong Er a few days ago.

Boob more like a B than C. Whole period was complaining about previous customers. Website put full nude but only semi nude, was not willing to.

Major red flag - CIM is a 3B3R. Claimed that she didnt put there because we "Singaporeans may not like it". Even at such a high price, the service is so disappointing that a 120 CIM lady can do better.

Confirm a no to the RTM. Caution to those bros interested in booking her
recall awhile back also similar MR and we joking about who so hero be guo jing go try

then some say not rong er end up as rong mo mo

taking 1 for the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notpenguins View Post
first MR here for https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/
not sure what is the convention for ratings, very new to this.

Looks: attractive to me, 7-8/10.

Massage: Not bad, head massage after the deed was a first-time experience for me. Enjoyed it, 7-8/10.

Initially opted for HJ only, but decided for BJ/CIM. I usually take quite long just through BJ alone, but no complains from her. First-time experiencing CIM, 8-9/10.

GFE: Quite nice to talk to.

RTM: would.
major red flag when the few ambiguous anna MR then new account come in first is the same anna again. await more MR from ya credibility builds on

meanwhile i stay away from whatever Anna there is outside.

scared Annabelle
Old 31-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow... add 10 years... I almost booked her today because of the great MRs she had.

TBH, I'd choose kiki over DD any day...
Wah, who is Kiki, is she in slg?
Old 31-05-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Agreed. After so many years sometimes I realize it really doesn’t matter how much effort or money you put in. Some girls just ain’t that into you. Of course most would say u just need lots of money but there are girls who just don’t budge regardless. Then if you invest too much time effort and money only to find that no outcome then will feel dulan one.
On the other hand sometimes for the most random of reasons you get it. No reason one.
To me this activities is already very expensive. So I don't see a need to tips unless you are rich and want to impress the ladies. So far most of the time I had good chemistry and get along well with the ladies without tipping. I believe mutual respect and how you communicate with them play a part of it. In short, I am just not rich to tip lah. Haha.
Old 31-05-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
This lass is one of the most hardworking ML i have ever come across.
Did she ask you for your feedback after your 1st session? She takes her work very seriously and she strives to be the best that she can be, within her own boundaries of course.
Her after sale service is gao gao - if you said you need more massage at the shoulders area during the massage, she would text you after the massage and ask if your shoulders feel better after the massage. May or may not be a good thing for some bros. But at least the sincerity is there.
Old 31-05-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Kiki very long liao, location central but not near MRT.

She got one of the nicest boobs I have seen
Old 31-05-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

MR for Kiki
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-kiki/

After all the superb MRs here, decided to give Kiki a try.

Location: 6/10 No nearby parking available. Nearest one is across the street but will be inconvenient on rainy days. Not near mrt but near a bus stop. Single unit but it's old. Does not seem to have a lot of residents staying so foot traffic is low.
Looks: 8.5/10 Perhaps due to the high ratings she has been getting, my expectation was very high so I was disappointed at first sight. But her looks slowly grew on me as the session progressed and I must say she is indeed quite pretty
Body: 9/10 Slim body with huge natural knockers
Massage: 6/10 Don't expect too much on massage but can tell she put in effort. There was the occasional one handed massage while using phone but only for short periods
Sensual: 8.5/10 I took quite long to finish but she did not complain and just took her time working my tool. Can roam top but cannot zhut. Bottom roaming only on the outside and she knows how to position herself to protect herself. Had some very light smooches but no DFK. Must commend her for knowing how to get the mood up.
GFE: 7.5/10 For some reason, she makes me very nervous (lol) and I wasn't very eloquent during the session. Despite that, she repeatedly put in effort to keep the conversation going during the session. Her chinese is a bit more cheem than I can handle so occasional communication breakdown. Nevertheless, had a nice conversation with her.
RTM: Yes, if she changes her location or if I am around the area, but my immediate priority is trying other MLs that have been on my list for quite some time.
Old 31-05-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7121 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Her after sale service is gao gao - if you said you need more massage at the shoulders area during the massage, she would text you after the massage and ask if your shoulders feel better after the massage. May or may not be a good thing for some bros. But at least the sincerity is there.
yah, her "after-sales" service definitely floats my boat! LOL...
Old 31-05-2024, 06:33 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Yes she is in slg ..you got to type separately ki ki...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-05-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yes she is in slg ..you got to type separately ki ki...
I see. Hahaha, don't know why that didn't occur to me. Searched Kiki and didn't see anything then I ask d.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/

Looks: 6/10 , pics add 10 years
Body: slim and small boobs
Massage: 5/10 , piano
Sensual: 6/10 , room for improvement
HJ: Mechanical.
GFE: Non existent.
RTM: Nope.

I'm trying to book Dan Dan and Kiki but no luck. Any bros got any tips or which ML to book first in order to add to their db. Thanks.
thanks for taking the hit, will avoid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1