The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
She's not xmm type. Maybe more like ke ying but better looking?.
Keying was quite good during her first stint... visited her again earlier this year, quite chui liao.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 01-06-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Keying was quite good during her first stint... visited her again earlier this year, quite chui liao.
yeah but it is like people say, she keeps asking people to buy her things, first visit she asked me to treat her durian.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
yeah but it is like people say, she keeps asking people to buy her things, first visit she asked me to treat her durian.
Yah lah many shared similar experience b4.. first stint she kept "joking" to not so troublesome give find R give her 3B instead. Also kept asking to book her for more than 1 hour. When I did book her 90 mins during the session she told me only 60 mins instead so she can accommodate another booking. Dropped her there and then until earlier this year visited her out of curiosity.

Old 02-06-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yah lah many shared similar experience b4.. first stint she kept "joking" to not so troublesome give find R give her 3B instead. Also kept asking to book her for more than 1 hour. When I did book her 90 mins during the session she told me only 60 mins instead so she can accommodate another booking. Dropped her there and then until earlier this year visited her out of curiosity.

Like how she will hint hint she open to having a "bf" but with allowance then can fj her
Old 02-06-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Like how she will hint hint she open to having a "bf" but with allowance then can fj her
I didn't visit her until reach that stage lah... after that I did see a her a few times when I visited Nicole at that weird shitty place in town.

Old 02-06-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I didn't visit her until reach that stage lah... after that I did see a her a few times when I visited Nicole at that weird shitty place in town.
You meant the one with the handicapped toilet?

I also bump into her when I visited Nicole
Old 02-06-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I Think she does this to alot regulars. SOMe managed to fj her for sure. but not sure at what cost though.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:31 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post

Wahlao, this is the worst place to visit a ml. I think this place is meant for foreign workers to stay. Whenever ml text me this address, I straight away say I am not going.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-06-2024, 02:10 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is bestie with AY as well

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-06-2024, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post

Ya lah, that one that they used the fire extinguisher to keep the door open.
Nicole's room is a long walk to the toilet and have to pass by KY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She is bestie with AY as well
I don't remember that she is the bestie, I just know AY is very close with Xiao Xi... Guess KY was one of the mahjong kaki...

Old 02-06-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wahlao, this is the worst place to visit a ml. I think this place is meant for foreign workers to stay. Whenever ml text me this address, I straight away say I am not going.
I am ok to visit the place as it’s a convenient location

But I sometimes feel sad for the girls staying there. The conditions are just not meant for humans to stay in.

The renovation works beside also don’t seem to end. The noise can get unbearable
Old 02-06-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't remember that she is the bestie, I just know AY is very close with Xiao Xi... Guess KY was one of the mahjong kaki...
Aiyo. Why the sudden reminisce of KY ah? I supported her for very long during her first stint but never got any hints leh.. probably don't like old man like me. She ok one lah.. a bit of a straight talker so just humor her abit lor. I believe I have shared before that KY and AY are childhood friends and they were staying in the same apartment in area G when they first arrive (I would guess their age to be more or less similar, so not really that young, but looks young) In her recent stint, she told me she has a few friends currently working in singapore and ask me to go support, (i termed them the hunan gang)..., so I just say "sure" lor.. talk is cheap when playing this game.
Old 02-06-2024, 08:54 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

See their wechat can liao...they took pictures together...anyway, another bro confirm it already

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-06-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-kiki/

Service Vaniila but the face and body is flawless.Not sure why she in this line , can find a rich man and be a rich tai tai.Well conversationist,me as a anti social,she manage to throw question to let me talk and very comfortable speaking with her . She seens a knowledge person, Can be a gf , wife material.Hope she find a good life after quitting this line.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Aiyo. Why the sudden reminisce of KY ah? I supported her for very long during her first stint but never got any hints leh.. probably don't like old man like me. She ok one lah.. a bit of a straight talker so just humor her abit lor. I believe I have shared before that KY and AY are childhood friends and they were staying in the same apartment in area G when they first arrive (I would guess their age to be more or less similar, so not really that young, but looks young) In her recent stint, she told me she has a few friends currently working in singapore and ask me to go support, (i termed them the hunan gang)..., so I just say "sure" lor.. talk is cheap when playing this game.
I prefer the other Hunan gang, from Changsha. They are much better without such nonsense

Xiao Xiao, Xiao Wanzi etc

Wonder if they are ever coming back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1