The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Aiyo. Why the sudden reminisce of KY ah? I supported her for very long during her first stint but never got any hints leh.. probably don't like old man like me. She ok one lah.. a bit of a straight talker so just humor her abit lor. I believe I have shared before that KY and AY are childhood friends and they were staying in the same apartment in area G when they first arrive (I would guess their age to be more or less similar, so not really that young, but looks young) In her recent stint, she told me she has a few friends currently working in singapore and ask me to go support, (i termed them the hunan gang)..., so I just say "sure" lor.. talk is cheap when playing this game.
Lol, cos some bro likened a current ML to her and the stories started to surface That G apartment I only remember TT stayed there just before her... got some weird paintings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
See their wechat can liao...they took pictures together...anyway, another bro confirm it already
Only visited AY when she was at area B... yah lah, just some gossip for an uneventful Sunday morning.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 02-06-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
You meant the one with the handicapped toilet?

I also bump into her when I visited Nicole
Those days the quality better than now most girls rely on word of mouth to come.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:05 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremoni View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-kiki/

Service Vaniila but the face and body is flawless.Not sure why she in this line , can find a rich man and be a rich tai tai.Well conversationist,me as a anti social,she manage to throw question to let me talk and very comfortable speaking with her . She seens a knowledge person, Can be a gf , wife material.Hope she find a good life after quitting this line.
She is a college graduate, worked as an OL in Shenzhen before.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-06-2024, 01:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I am ok to visit the place as it’s a convenient location

But I sometimes feel sad for the girls staying there. The conditions are just not meant for humans to stay in.

The renovation works beside also don’t seem to end. The noise can get unbearable
And those mls are paying condo price for such a lousy place. Really blood sucker.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-06-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I don't remember that she is the bestie, I just know AY is very close with Xiao Xi... Guess KY was one of the mahjong kaki...
Yupp always get to see the mahjong table. Although Vanilla, out of the 3, I personally prefer xiaoxi/huanleduo more for her body and skills. Anyi for her looks. Pity, I couldn't get much mileage from them.

Last edited by yourcarrothead; 02-06-2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
And those mls are paying condo price for such a lousy place. Really blood sucker.
Exactly, and tell the MLs do less with little efforts or no need drop pant can earned a lot of money, that’s why these batch are Vanilla, because the sucker told the MLs asked Bros to buy them expensive things or asked for money. These batch some MLs still around
Old 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Lin Lin few days ago because of her exotic looks, and the pic of her in the blue one piece attracted me. https://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/

Was welcomed into the condo apartment in a sexy set of lingerie. Pics online are relatively accurate, just a bit tanner in person, quite pretty imo. She has a rather interesting take on life, had quite a laugh while listening to her share about it.

Took a quick shower before receiving a forgettable short massage. Catbath and boobs massage felt thorough, boobs are enhanced, front is soft whereas the back felt harder, slightly disappointed but not that big of an issue because still felt nice for groping from the front.

Started hj with oil on top me while I play with her tits and roaming her body. After a few minutes of jerking, she re-positioned herself beside me so that I had easier access to her boobs. Surprised that she managed to make me blow my load within 10 mins because I usually take more than 15mins to shoot.

Quite likely to RTM. Despite taking only the most basic package, she does not shortchange in service and has a good personality.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
lol. He can zap me back.
ha ha, no need zap bah

sometimes pple ask is because the location is convenient for a quickie. Especially for bro with CO who monitor closely
Old 02-06-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shinigamiz09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Addy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/addy-massage/

Location: Nearby bar street with no lift access (need climb stairs lol) Apartment only have 1 bed, toilet and a small kitchen area.

Looks: Resemblance to her 5th picture but afew years older ba. Boobs are around small B. Body petite size. Nvr access below as she claims code red

Massage: Super brief light taps only.

Sensual: Top up to 3B for BBBJ, her tongue action super slurpy. Got AR, catbath and also mouth fucked her (YMMV) IMO quite shiok.

Overall: Decent fastfood style for BBBJ and AR. in and out around 40mins

Short MR for Xiao Qi

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoqi/

Location: Nearby car showrooms and a swedish furniture store. Share apartment with another ML. Bed indeed has no bedsheet and furthermore no tension.

Looks: Resemblance to her 3rd and 4th picture especially the picture with denim jacket. Boobs sizable B. Body not fat. Legs long and slender.

Massage: Some light presses nothing special. Provided head massage after deed.

Sensual: top up 3B for BBBJ, especially like how she lick my balls, bbbj suck for a few minutes den she stopped and moved to HJ (YMMV)

Overall: I think she will get more comfortable around u after deed ba, can tell there is higher GFE during head massage.

Short MR for Anna

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Location: Accessible for foot soldiers. Shared apartment with another ML which can opt for tarma lol

Looks: looks same as her pictures, Boobs are small B. Petite body and no visible fats. Find her voice abit hoarse.

Massage: Got put in effort but too light for my liking. Head massage after deed.

Sensual: Seems like she is still new to this line, greenhorn

Overall: She is a pretty gal and that helps alot lol.
Thanks for the recommendation on Addy bro. Decide to write a short FR for her because she said she gonna RTC for 2 weeks soon.

Looks : 7/10 like lower few pics
Body : 8/10 to me. No fats but definitely not B la. Boob lover avoid but if you like skinny girls like me 👍👍👍
Massage: non existent.
Sensual: 8/10 So the whole point was i saw have AR and BBBJ. AR was short while but when flipped over for the BBBJ i must say she knows what shes doing. Managed to make me CIM with no hands. Suck me dry before asking me to shower.

Place is not hard to find. Room abit tiny thats all. But proper shower and all. unlike some places.

Abit commercial but i like the hard work.
Old 02-06-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
bwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremoni View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-kiki/

Service Vaniila but the face and body is flawless.Not sure why she in this line , can find a rich man and be a rich tai tai.Well conversationist,me as a anti social,she manage to throw question to let me talk and very comfortable speaking with her . She seens a knowledge person, Can be a gf , wife material.Hope she find a good life after quitting this line.
She was but not now, not many viable option to fund expense.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is a college graduate, worked as an OL in Shenzhen before.
No wonder she talk like those clever and knowledge person
Old 02-06-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Yan. https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/

Looks: Similar as video, 160cm.
Body & Boobs: Not super slim, curvy at the right place. Boobs is her weapon, big and can zhut, one hand can not hold.
Massage: has experience before, professional skills.
Sensual: Done a HDLY and finger teasing, still learning.
Will RTM.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
PSGUYl977 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Visited Lin Lin few days ago because of her exotic looks, and the pic of her in the blue one piece attracted me. https://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/

Was welcomed into the condo apartment in a sexy set of lingerie. Pics online are relatively accurate, just a bit tanner in person, quite pretty imo. She has a rather interesting take on life, had quite a laugh while listening to her share about it.

Took a quick shower before receiving a forgettable short massage. Catbath and boobs massage felt thorough, boobs are enhanced, front is soft whereas the back felt harder, slightly disappointed but not that big of an issue because still felt nice for groping from the front.

Started hj with oil on top me while I play with her tits and roaming her body. After a few minutes of jerking, she re-positioned herself beside me so that I had easier access to her boobs. Surprised that she managed to make me blow my load within 10 mins because I usually take more than 15mins to shoot.

Quite likely to RTM. Despite taking only the most basic package, she does not shortchange in service and has a good personality.
Agreed to the max, her body is so devil and I love the way she suck in 69 and I managed to paint her …
Loud moan until I can’t take it and shot all in her mouth.
She tells me she loves to be painted more than sex 🤣
Old 02-06-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
ahmong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahmong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had fun with Lin Lin (not the mix-thai one) today!

Pretty face + big breast (can zut!) + slim waist + die-for legs with ass!

Furthermore her finger skills are good, strokes are firm and slow! Shiok max!

Been a while since i last enjoyed myself so much. She can hold coversation really well too.

Despite the heavy rain today, a rare gem found!
Old 02-06-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
ha ha, no need zap bah

sometimes pple ask is because the location is convenient for a quickie. Especially for bro with CO who monitor closely
Ha ha, this location is different atm. No need to elaborate though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcarrothead View Post
Yupp always get to see the mahjong table. Although Vanilla, out of the 3, I personally prefer xiaoxi/huanleduo more for her body and skills. Anyi for her looks. Pity, I couldn't get much mileage from them.
Likewise, I visited Xiao Xi the most... but visit too long also sian plus she shifted further and futher away, not worth to make the trip.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1