The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagedick View Post
Back with my yearly report/review (not that it helps much of the bros here since I only go for safe options recommended), but I still believe credit should be given when it is due.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/gi-gi-massage/
Visited Gigi on Sunday (26 May), not gonna lie, I was initially planning to get a slot with Zara or Vera, but Zara didn't respond to me and Vera was fully booked. Scrolled one last time on forum for one more safe option and stumbled upon Gigi.

Location: 10/10, Central condo and no security guard. Can park inside the condo, barrier and everything is managed by the phone app. Good for drivers for sure, not sure about public transport
Looks: 8/10, I believe most people would mind the mole of the forehead, but surprisingly, it wasn't really that obvious and she looked way better in person. Her looks will definitely grow on you.
Body: 8/10, boobs are B, but her ass is crazily well shaped and curvy (not to mentioned awesome to grab. She is a exercise freak, gym, swim, run so body is really in good shape
Massage: 11/10, like what the bros here mentioned, crazily good and easily the best of all the safe options I tried. Been a regular for 7P in the past, but this lady is on ANOTHER level.
Sensual: 10/10, though the website states 1 HJ, but in fact she is willing to do as many shots as you want within the timeframe you booked for. She even teased me that she can even do 3 times for me if I can. Obviously I couldn't in an hour, averagedick is my nick for a reason. Opted for 2 shots instead so started facing up as she layed right beside me semi nude with panty on. GFE was top notch though, with kisses, roaming on top and bottom , all these while she is slowly massaging my brother. Told her it has been awhile since I came out to have my kind of fun, and 1st shot will be pretty quick, she took the feedback and had it slow for me while I was busy with my hands and mouth, really a + points imo. After 1st shot, had a quick rinse and proceeded with about 20 mins of insane massage followed by boobs and fingers massage on the back (I dk the exact terms of those) but it was not bad. Flipped over and she started her newly learnt multiple variations (9/18) of HJ LOLL. Thanks to another bro here for sharing some videos for her to learn. It was unique and shiok to be honest, average dick didnt even last through the 9 variations and shot LOLL, but she was nice enough to still do the remaining variations gently on my already flaccid little brother. Ended with a quick head massage even though at this point time was up.

Overall really really good experience. Definitely will RTM before she returns in Aug. Aiming to at least last through the 9 variations before she leaves.

Oh and damage is 2B2R. Hope this helps other bros that go for super safe options. All I can say is every single dollar is well spent!
P.S her phone is outside the living room the whole session, so you can have her for yourself like your girlfriend
I concur with the MR . She tried the variations on me as well. Showed me the video while drinking tea and she was actually shy about it. Told me a customer taught her to try some new techniques and forwarded her the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Giving 10/10 for sensual and 11/10 for massage really don't make sense and reflect writer very green and lacking experience.
At 155cm and 46Kg with 32B still get 8/10 for body?
BTW, i have nothing against Gigi.
I am not a point person but sometimes if that person really thinks the session is amazing, then the points are given from his point of view. Not that I am siding with writer or her, but the only reason I visit her twice a week is my didi still stands immediately the moment she starts sensual. Elmi as well. The rest, even Dan Dan and Amei, took me a while. So for some individual I think it is how familiar and comfortable they are with the ML. Sometimes it is just pure chemistry or the ML has the X factor on you. All our partners/ wife don't look the same lor, so everything is subjective. So most of the time I just ignore the points and look at the description instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea correct lo. Although I would say some areas really no ATM but if you are well into this hobby you know you need cash way in advance one. So many years and I have never got myself in a situation when I don’t have the money to pay the quoted fee at least (sometimes not enough to tip when I want to but no biggie if don’t tip).
Happened to me. Forgot I do not have cash after I was back from a trip and wanted to visit Elmi right after touch down. Circled around her area looking for ATM. Finally found one after more than half an hour of looking. Was so late and she almost fell asleep waiting. When she knew I was late because of this, she just said I could have pass her the cash the next time since I have been her regular for so long.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, it happened to me...due to a miscalculation.
I took public transport and I actually have the chance to withdraw money from 2 atms, but I was so cock sure I can do it as I remember there was a mall near her place. Every mall will have atms, right?
I always have a few hundred cash in my wallet. No cash with me I feel very uneasy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-05-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Giving 10/10 for sensual and 11/10 for massage really don't make sense and reflect writer very green and lacking experience.
At 155cm and 46Kg with 32B still get 8/10 for body?
BTW, i have nothing against Gigi.
You are just on point. Don't feel u have anything negative towards.
I like her massage a lot which get me to visit her regularly.

That's why I say we should do away with point for MR sahred.
Cheers!

Last edited by Tom666; 30-05-2024 at 02:19 AM.
Old 30-05-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

How did bros who unlock more than a hj do it? Are u very handsome or very rich or both?
Old 30-05-2024, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea correct lo. Although I would say some areas really no ATM but if you are well into this hobby you know you need cash way in advance one. So many years and I have never got myself in a situation when I don’t have the money to pay the quoted fee at least (sometimes not enough to tip when I want to but no biggie if don’t tip).
I almost kena before. Planned to withdraw at mrt station, but because I was late, I cabbed there. But in cab I located the nearest 7-11. When I go there, the cashier say sorry, after 2pm cannot withdraw money already. Dunno since when got such rule.
Old 30-05-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any way to access SLG website? Kenna blocked to access
Old 30-05-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
How did bros who unlock more than a hj do it? Are u very handsome or very rich or both?
When a bro think he is handsome, there will be other bros more handsome.
When a bro think he is very rich, there will be other bros more rich.

Gotta try your luck. Being a regular helps too.
else go for places where more menu is offered
Old 30-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy32.com/jessie-massage/

This Jessie just listed on SLG looks quite sweet leh... upon checking also listed on TT site for longer while with more pics. 4B2R for FJ seems like red flag though based on how these China girls priced themselves nowadays.

Cathy, Mango
Old 30-05-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post

Don't have to be handsome though could be advantage to those younger ML.
Regular visit, especially for those newly first time arrived and have pleasant conversation with her then likely you could get more from her...
Old 30-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/jessie-massage/

This Jessie just listed on SLG looks quite sweet leh... upon checking also listed on TT site for longer while with more pics. 4B2R for FJ seems like red flag though based on how these China girls priced themselves nowadays.
The FL pricings are very random. price doesn't relate to quality from my experience. Sometimes 200+ beat 300+/400.
Old 30-05-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
Jwww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
Any way to access SLG website? Kenna blocked to access
All website is down ….big wind these 2 days.
One of my bro mobile was leaked and AV called him for investigation.
Chiong safely and all condos in Geylang and FP are under strong radar !
Old 30-05-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
LeonTaiLiyong LeonTaiLiyong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I did not dated this lady. But why are so many bro so sure she won't do bj? Understand that most ladies will give diff bro diff services. Just curious.
You are so right …those didn’t get always like to be hero and zap others …
Sometimes feel funny coz they can only write here to console their own ego
Old 30-05-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
The FL pricings are very random. price doesn't relate to quality from my experience. Sometimes 200+ beat 300+/400.
Well noted, will try or get my buddy to go recce first. Hope it turns out well.

Cathy, Mango
Old 30-05-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well noted, will try or get my buddy to go recce first. Hope it turns out well.
**scratching my ears** dunno why suddenly my ears very itchy? Issit got people say my name behind my back? ask me go wear red beret. Your wish is my command.
Old 30-05-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post

Quote:
Don't have to be handsome though could be advantage to those younger ML.
Regular visit, especially for those newly first time arrived and have pleasant conversation with her then likely you could get more from her...
Thx bros for tips, seems like it is an investment and if can unlock fj it is actually very economical for 2B2R
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1