The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Agreed. After so many years sometimes I realize it really doesn’t matter how much effort or money you put in. Some girls just ain’t that into you. Of course most would say u just need lots of money but there are girls who just don’t budge regardless. Then if you invest too much time effort and money only to find that no outcome then will feel dulan one.
On the other hand sometimes for the most random of reasons you get it. No reason one.
To me this activities is already very expensive. So I don't see a need to tips unless you are rich and want to impress the ladies. So far most of the time I had good chemistry and get along well with the ladies without tipping. I believe mutual respect and how you communicate with them play a part of it. In short, I am just not rich to tip lah. Haha.
Old 31-05-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
This lass is one of the most hardworking ML i have ever come across.
Did she ask you for your feedback after your 1st session? She takes her work very seriously and she strives to be the best that she can be, within her own boundaries of course.
Her after sale service is gao gao - if you said you need more massage at the shoulders area during the massage, she would text you after the massage and ask if your shoulders feel better after the massage. May or may not be a good thing for some bros. But at least the sincerity is there.
Old 31-05-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Wah, who is Kiki, is she in slg?
Kiki very long liao, location central but not near MRT.

She got one of the nicest boobs I have seen
Old 31-05-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Kiki
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-kiki/

After all the superb MRs here, decided to give Kiki a try.

Location: 6/10 No nearby parking available. Nearest one is across the street but will be inconvenient on rainy days. Not near mrt but near a bus stop. Single unit but it's old. Does not seem to have a lot of residents staying so foot traffic is low.
Looks: 8.5/10 Perhaps due to the high ratings she has been getting, my expectation was very high so I was disappointed at first sight. But her looks slowly grew on me as the session progressed and I must say she is indeed quite pretty
Body: 9/10 Slim body with huge natural knockers
Massage: 6/10 Don't expect too much on massage but can tell she put in effort. There was the occasional one handed massage while using phone but only for short periods
Sensual: 8.5/10 I took quite long to finish but she did not complain and just took her time working my tool. Can roam top but cannot zhut. Bottom roaming only on the outside and she knows how to position herself to protect herself. Had some very light smooches but no DFK. Must commend her for knowing how to get the mood up.
GFE: 7.5/10 For some reason, she makes me very nervous (lol) and I wasn't very eloquent during the session. Despite that, she repeatedly put in effort to keep the conversation going during the session. Her chinese is a bit more cheem than I can handle so occasional communication breakdown. Nevertheless, had a nice conversation with her.
RTM: Yes, if she changes her location or if I am around the area, but my immediate priority is trying other MLs that have been on my list for quite some time.
Old 31-05-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6943 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Her after sale service is gao gao - if you said you need more massage at the shoulders area during the massage, she would text you after the massage and ask if your shoulders feel better after the massage. May or may not be a good thing for some bros. But at least the sincerity is there.
yah, her "after-sales" service definitely floats my boat! LOL...
Old 31-05-2024, 06:33 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes she is in slg ..you got to type separately ki ki...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-05-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yes she is in slg ..you got to type separately ki ki...
I see. Hahaha, don't know why that didn't occur to me. Searched Kiki and didn't see anything then I ask d.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/

Looks: 6/10 , pics add 10 years
Body: slim and small boobs
Massage: 5/10 , piano
Sensual: 6/10 , room for improvement
HJ: Mechanical.
GFE: Non existent.
RTM: Nope.

I'm trying to book Dan Dan and Kiki but no luck. Any bros got any tips or which ML to book first in order to add to their db. Thanks.
thanks for taking the hit, will avoid
Old 31-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6263 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I concur with the MR . She tried the variations on me as well. Showed me the video while drinking tea and she was actually shy about it. Told me a customer taught her to try some new techniques and forwarded her the video.
anyone got the video?
Old 31-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

initially i also kiv anna, after new account review her, now i am quite hesitant to visit her, better save the 120
Old 31-05-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I guess you got your answer. Reason why I am not visiting her regularly is just because her location not gum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
lol....
He very senior leh...
Dude docked me 11 points... senior with multiple accounts asking weird questions. Lol.

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 31-05-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

save your moola and head up north, so much more worth
Old 31-05-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
save your moola and head up north, so much more worth
I frequent up north and I would say for moneys worth yes, plenty of places to get cheap sex and massage with extra. But the quality sucks. Almost all the girls are out there to make a really quick buck and services mostly non-existent. Even if you pay more at most you get a pretty face. Plenty of scammers too… be careful on this.

In fact if you go up north, best you go for a good solid clean massage at amazing rates. For service wise, my experience with the local massage scene is way way better. If any bros got any differing experiences up north feel free to pm me.
Old 31-05-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24867 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/rong-er-massage/

Visited this Rong Er a few days ago.

Boob more like a B than C. Whole period was complaining about previous customers. Website put full nude but only semi nude, was not willing to.

Major red flag - CIM is a 3B3R. Claimed that she didnt put there because we "Singaporeans may not like it". Even at such a high price, the service is so disappointing that a 120 CIM lady can do better.

Confirm a no to the RTM. Caution to those bros interested in booking her
There had been a couple of negative MRs on her. She has been in Sg for "very long" already. I think it is still the same person. Changed photos a couple of times. There is some semblance to the ps photos. Bros not in the know, may be attracted by her height and looks. To me, her skills and attitude are lacking. She was like a cold fish when having fj.
Old 31-05-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 9
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/

Looks: 6/10 , pics add 10 years
Body: slim and small boobs
Massage: 5/10 , piano
Sensual: 6/10 , room for improvement
HJ: Mechanical.
GFE: Non existent.
RTM: Nope.

I'm trying to book Dan Dan and Kiki but no luck. Any bros got any tips or which ML to book first in order to add to their db. Thanks.
Didn't want to comemnt on her and room mate before as didn't wanna get flamed for their hurting rice bowl but have to somewhat agree with the above.

Reporting facts:
-Firstly, she didn't inform before hand she had another booking. Only after we met in person, she told me may not have enough time for me, i'm like huh??
-Got puzzled after like 15-20mins of massage, she and room mate started sensual on me. (Yes i booked double)
-After washing up, got back to the bed, saw that there was 20mins left and then she said another customer is here, room mate would continue to accompany me - also like huh??
-Offered to pay only $80 since she only spent 40mins roughly. She didn't say yes or no initialy and was a bit reluctant.

BUT, I have to report the facts on the mitigating factors:
-She came back after 5mins agreeing to the $80;
-Her room mate gave me a relieving back massage after she left;
-Same sob story about not enough customers recently, only suddenly received a surge and most guys leave around 30mins+ (told them still must uphold quality standard and expectations aka they wanna leave early it's their business);
-Came back and sort of gave back the remaining 20mins although i really had to leave
-So ultimately points for effort and could tell there was some sincerity in making up. Paid them the full amount and left.

TLDR: some cock ups but there was also some mitigation, prob can add some points for positive attitude and not being stuck-up.
But unsure about RTM...
Although i saw the length of her tongue, really can touch the nose. She learnt to twirl it also. Those who like BJ, BBBJ can give it a try ba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1