The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I don't understand, why must be worry about no girls during songkran period. I think this is the most "sanook" event of the year, as you will be throwing water at sao saoss and rub their face with powder for good luck. During this festival at the same time you can take their number, who knows they may end up in your hotel after night fall.

Forget about go go bars, go to RCA and get to know sao sao there, it's like zoukout, but 100X fun then zoukout, I remember the last I attended zoukout was 06 and last year when I got back to sillypore and asked my friends about the so called event of the year, and were told that the ticket were sold at ridiculous price. If my memory still working well, about 200 baht, you can enter and grind with those sao sao, if you're lucky for that night la. No guarantee but sure more fun then zoukout loy.
Very logical. Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Songkran

Quote:
I don't understand, why must be worry about no girls during songkran period. I think this is the most "sanook" event of the year, as you will be throwing water at sao saoss and rub their face with powder for good luck. During this festival at the same time you can take their number, who knows they may end up in your hotel after night fall.

Forget about go go bars, go to RCA and get to know sao sao there, it's like zoukout, but 100X fun then zoukout, I remember the last I attended zoukout was 06 and last year when I got back to sillypore and asked my friends about the so called event of the year, and were told that the ticket were sold at ridiculous price. If my memory still working well, about 200 baht, you can enter and grind with those sao sao, if you're lucky for that night la. No guarantee but sure more fun then zoukout loy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Very logical. Thanks for sharing.
There're no hard and fast rules in regards to this issue.
Different people have different objectives.

Some is go for hardcore mongering. Pay, bonk and go.
Some is go for ONS fishing.

For me I'm there to cheong Soapy MPs, G-Clubs, etc.
Not to score ONS (of course hope to but what are the chances?) or visit girlfriend/wife.
Going to Thailand during Songkran period is out for me.
Old 22-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't understand, why must be worry about no girls during songkran period.
I like songkran in BKK.... Not much traffic. If only BKK is like this always... Too crowded in BKK....
Old 22-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I like songkran in BKK.... Not much traffic. If only BKK is like this always... Too crowded in BKK....
I like songkran, as to get spray all the sao saosss, this is the only time where my gf can't do anything even when the sao sao talk to me.
I remember last two year ago, this teenage, after putting powder at my face, then I said thank you, she shocked and said to her friend "farang" 55+
Old 22-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Zouk Out more for young punks with too much money not for old uncles like me. Last year RCA was Bht200 (I think) with 2 Bacardi Breezers. This year they may have a "tanchart rate" so prepared to pay Bht400? Fun? Subjective... initially it was but no crowd control and it got to a point where there was no room to move - going to pee was hell so as the night progressed just let go there . Getting wet & throwing water at each other is fine but constantly being dosed by the pretties from the stage gets irritating after awhile . Overpriced - one block of ice + a hip level height container of water costs BHT1,000! Normal price - 1 liter black BHT2,000 but save the mixers coz u won't have chance to drink from a cup. Drank neat straight from the bottle.

Songkran fun in Bangkok can be anywhere. If not sure go where; head down to Silom, where the infamous topless trio were last year, or to Khao San, more farangs here, to "soak" in the atmosphere. Its a something one has to experience once in a lifetime. Wear trunks, don't bring too much valuables, a waterproof bag & a big dose of good humor.

Bangkok 12 to 16 April are the official dates for Songkran. 17, 18 & 19 April in Pattaya where it all ends on Beach Road with a huge street party (FREE!) with various stages by Bacardi, 100 Pipers, Central World and a dozen other consumer brands I can't remember. Pick your fav stage & party away. Or can plonk yourself at a bar beer. Buy a few beers and they will provide u with water. If that runs out, can buy also from roaming water tanks at Bht10 a big bucket (so much cheaper than RCA)... Damn fun!

Sanook!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bangkok 12 to 16 April are the official dates for Songkran. 17, 18 & 19 April in Pattaya where it all ends on Beach Road with a huge street party (FREE!) with various stages by Bacardi, 100 Pipers, Central World and a dozen other consumer brands I can't remember. Pick your fav stage & party away. Or can plonk yourself at a bar beer. Buy a few beers and they will provide u with water. If that runs out, can buy also from roaming water tanks at Bht10 a big bucket (so much cheaper than RCA)... Damn fun!

Sanook!
Bro IMO, any experience with traffic before Songkran? I'm heading back from Patts on the 10 Apr, but not sure if need to have the driver pick me up earlier. Any idea of pending jam?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

i love bangkok wish i can go
Old 23-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro IMO, any experience with traffic before Songkran? I'm heading back from Patts on the 10 Apr, but not sure if need to have the driver pick me up earlier. Any idea of pending jam?
If 10 Apr jam, I will provide u with my personal copter....
Old 23-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thank you hor... so good to me.
What r bros for???

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
If 10 Apr jam, I will provide u with my personal copter....

Wah... U also v nice to me :P 555

Old 23-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Wah... U also v nice to me :P 555
What r bros for?
Old 23-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
I am now at the airport waiting for my return flight.

Thanks bro Bluedragon for bringing me to Carribean. I noticed there were some nice gems there. But I didn't want to stay long because I didn't want to get hooked to anyone. I am the type that prefer to "fuck and run". I don't want to get into any emotional issues with someone so far from my native shore.
Your are welcome bro.

Early April, Caribbean4D will closed for one month renovation and will temporary move to KaraFun music restaurant.
Old 23-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

4 More days i will be there!! i can't wait man!! miss bkk so much!!!
Old 24-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 18
kingking28 is a splendid one to beholdkingking28 is a splendid one to beholdkingking28 is a splendid one to beholdkingking28 is a splendid one to beholdkingking28 is a splendid one to beholdkingking28 is a splendid one to beholdkingking28 is a splendid one to behold

will be heading up to Bkk soon.. heard from my frd tat he needed abt 2 hours to clear the immigration 2 weeks ago.. any bro have any updates on this? is it still tat bad now? tks in advance..
Old 24-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingking28 View Post
will be heading up to Bkk soon.. heard from my frd tat he needed abt 2 hours to clear the immigration 2 weeks ago.. any bro have any updates on this? is it still tat bad now? tks in advance..
It really depends on the time of your arrival. If you fly in with 5-6 other 747's, you are looking at close to 2,000 passengers at the custom. If there are only 10 custom agents, then each agent will need to process 200 people through immigration. If each passenger takes 2 minutes, it would take 1,200 minutes, or two hours I will post an update on Monday!

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1