The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
KennedyPip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Was abit skeptical at first but my doubts were put to rest!

Had a wonderful time and I have to say, Joey is very hardworking! Non stop licking and stroking. Top to bottom. Start to finish.

She’s no SYT but chio and sultry to get my blood pumping to you know where! Definitely Tight, fair and smooth body. Non stop teasing from her throughout the “massage service” until the finale of fireworks.

Still got some time left and she helped to do some light head massage + chit chat. Never eat my time.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennedyPip View Post
Was abit skeptical at first but my doubts were put to rest!

Had a wonderful time and I have to say, Joey is very hardworking! Non stop licking and stroking. Top to bottom. Start to finish.

She’s no SYT but chio and sultry to get my blood pumping to you know where! Definitely Tight, fair and smooth body. Non stop teasing from her throughout the “massage service” until the finale of fireworks.

Still got some time left and she helped to do some light head massage + chit chat. Never eat my time.
Great. Can Up my points for this gem ?
Old 23-02-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Joey so busy.. Good for her.
Contact morning to book morning only have afternoon slot...
Good Friday's Sessions with Joey .. Full House Friday 🏠

Old 24-02-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On this 15th day of Lunar New Year,I wish Joey a new year with all her worries vanished and full of rich blessings. That her days are like gentle sunshine, warm and loving, earnest and courageous, that her innermost wishes is within sight, and that all her dreams will come true.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster (A)

Wish All A Good Year of Dragon... Chiong MORE
Old 25-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Joey wishes all supporters Happy Sunday
Old 25-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
BiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Joey a few months back. She’s hardworking as mentioned by many bros. With her exotic look, you wouldn’t mind if she’s not a SYT. Then again, her body was so well maintained that you’d think that you’re with a young lady.

Anyway, she started by giving me a quick massage and when we got into the main deal, for dunno what reason, I can’t seem to finish off. And when we were in our 3rd position (doggy) I could actually feel some perspiration on her back… really felt bad that she worked so hard but I couldn’t finish. Nevertheless, it was a very nice experience with Joey!
Old 26-02-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (A)

Super Monday For Joey’s schedule
Only 4pm available ... quickly +85267414132
Old 26-02-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)

Slot gone with the wind 4pm taken immediately

9pm released ... who can make it with Joey
Old 26-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggiB View Post
Tried Joey a few months back. She’s hardworking as mentioned by many bros. With her exotic look, you wouldn’t mind if she’s not a SYT. Then again, her body was so well maintained that you’d think that you’re with a young lady.

Anyway, she started by giving me a quick massage and when we got into the main deal, for dunno what reason, I can’t seem to finish off. And when we were in our 3rd position (doggy) I could actually feel some perspiration on her back… really felt bad that she worked so hard but I couldn’t finish. Nevertheless, it was a very nice experience with Joey!
Thanks For Review . POWER 🔋 up yours. Thanks
Old 26-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster (A)

9pm released ... who can meet Joey
Old 26-02-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (A)

Full House Monday 🏠
Old 27-02-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster (A)

CNY Celebrations 🍾

Good Rest over Weekend

Ready for new Actions

+85267414132
Old 28-02-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

Super Wednesday with Joey Ughyur
Try to get your limited slot still available
Old 28-02-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster (A)

Still can meet up .. limited evening slot

JOEY +85267414132

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 28-02-2024 at 08:43 PM. Reason: 1454.3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1