The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
I would thought early 30 is the most 吃香 one. Not so old. More mature and have some money.
Depends la some ppl in their 20s already look like 50s while some 40s still can pass off as early 30s haha
Old 06-07-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So far, Grade AAA gal can only give to Kiki (at her younger age).
Aiyo bro, at my younger age I think I almost the level of Andy Lau... guess that's the reason why I didn't have to visit MLs then

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Who is your close bro? Me ah? LOL IMHO I’ve looked for XW once. She is a nice girl la. Pretty and young. Good service attitude too. But as I shared with my close bro, I won’t RTF even though XW offered me her top up rates because maybe I’m spoilt for choices at my new playgrounds.
Lol you know me lah... not enough sessions so have to be prudent when selecting who to visit. Even this week I did 6 sessions still not enough to squeeze in any new ML - and this not counting weekly tutu which I skipped this week cos she rtc.

Cathy, Mango
Old 06-07-2024, 08:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
wtf all these are subjective right? or is it since you're the #1 cheongster on this forum everyone need to bow down to your standard? why don't you open a school come teach us how to cheong?
When did I become the #1 cheongster in this forum, many bros here are much higher standard than me lah, but definitely not you lor.

And you are very funny hor? Why must open a school to teach people how to cheong? I have enough young kakis following me to cheong already - since my senior brought me out to cheong in my younger days, now is my turn to let those junior to take a leaf out of my book.

But I wun teach you ok. So don't waste your time posting here to catch my attention.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-07-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2082 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Not really, 40s men has more experience with girls so they know how to sweet talk and provide emotional value to these girls. Also they have more money to possibly splurge on ML they like
你真的是过来人 Fully agree with u based on past experiences.
Old 06-07-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Aiyo bro, at my younger age I think I almost the level of Andy Lau... guess that's the reason why I didn't have to visit MLs then

Lol you know me lah... not enough sessions so have to be prudent when selecting who to visit. Even this week I did 6 sessions still not enough to squeeze in any new ML - and this not counting weekly tutu which I skipped this week cos she rtc.
Wa bro you solid. I will be shooting blanks after 2 sessions.
Old 06-07-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Too long no chiong and using a new number. Can't get Dan Dan to respond at all. Any recommendation for big boobs with high playbility?
Can try dabao but dk she accept no record
Old 06-07-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
你真的是过来人 Fully agree with u based on past experiences.
The kind that ML will actually like is you rtm more, you give tips, you don’t ask for extra or force her into doing something she doesn’t want to do. Regardless of age, if you are fuss free and easy to serve, every ML will like your presence.

In the end, they are here for money not love. No need to 早安 晚安, or 你吃了吗(have you eaten) then never offer to buy them food, they are not your gf or lover. Can’t understand why some people so stubborn, ML dw your to like or love them like gf, but your still kept pestering them like freaking worms 😂
Old 06-07-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 1
Dexwayne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDexwayne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDexwayne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDexwayne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/zoe-massage

Similar to Picture, SYT

I did 90min 1HJ
Damage: $225.00

Best GFE so far among most ML I tried!

She will definitely make you in the mood, speak to you near your ears, very fast make you want to shoot while keeping her body close to you

GFE – 10000000000/10 like your girlfriend for a long time make you in the mood

Looks : 8/10 Young lady
Body : 8/10 Slim type
Boob : 8/10 C cup because of her body
Massage : 10/10 Strength is good consider her small petite size, half nude massage
Service : 10/10 Not a time watcher
Overall: 9/10 Enjoyed overall definitely worth it. Able to flirt, playability, fun and likes to joke

Will RTP
Old 06-07-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -438 / Power: 0
Deceiperer Deceiperer Deceiperer Deceiperer Deceiperer

Just realised baby is back wah
Old 06-07-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Wa bro you solid. I will be shooting blanks after 2 sessions.
Okay lah... most important is happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceiperer View Post
Just realised baby is back wah
Yes she announced on WC first so started yesterday. Location very near to where she used to stay just before she left. She should be on short term as per her previous stint.

Cathy, Mango
Old 06-07-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The kind that ML will actually like is you rtm more, you give tips, you don’t ask for extra or force her into doing something she doesn’t want to do. Regardless of age, if you are fuss free and easy to serve, every ML will like your presence.

In the end, they are here for money not love. No need to 早安 晚安, or 你吃了吗(have you eaten) then never offer to buy them food, they are not your gf or lover. Can’t understand why some people so stubborn, ML dw your to like or love them like gf, but your still kept pestering them like freaking worms 😂
Yes totally agree. No emotional pressure on both sides is the best way to enjoy the session with your fav MLs. Keep it transactional, whatever happens in room will remain there.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3757 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Those introvert MLs like bao zi, MHT, ruan ruan, etc will provide different level of service and GFE treatments to different age groups customers. This explains why some bros are able to get higher GFE treatments from them while some feedback that they are very average only. 1 vanilla ML ever told me that customers have to take the initiative to treat her well and say words that will make her happy first and she will reciprocate (i.e. let u cross her boundaries) if she likes him.
If a ML gives average service to a customer cos he doesn't make her feel special, she is average, and should rightly be marked as average in an MR. She is lacking a level of professionalism and service I would expect.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 1
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:

Don’t understand. The ML can just 拉黑 or block irritating customers

That will solve the problem
Old 06-07-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Don’t understand. The ML can just 拉黑 or block irritating customers

That will solve the problem
Some customers are ok when they are in the session, just irritating on WeChat or WhatsApp only. The girl don't have to blacklist them as they are potential RTM customers. My regulars told me they just need to 应付 these people. Just reply a word or two, for customers that give more money than normal, they will give abit more attention to those people even though the person is irritating.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If a ML gives average service to a customer cos he doesn't make her feel special, she is average, and should rightly be marked as average in an MR. She is lacking a level of professionalism and service I would expect.
I was quite surprised that some young MLs just dun give a damn about it. They will even ignore or blacklist customers who tipped them heavily during previous session if they found them irritating or too old. Seeing is believing so dun think money will always works wonders on these young MLs who are not in need of cash. They will also not address all customers as 亲爱的 or 宝贝 in their text replies unlike those pre-MILF and MILF MLs.

When paying them the money before leaving, they also dun bother to count and told me to leave it on the table. Gave me a hug or a kiss and said "see u next time". My BFE treatment usually works better than tips after testing water a few times on these MLs. I dun usually give tips unless I know the ML's biz is poor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1