The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouskrap View Post
I mean the dark side..☺️
when u switch off the light, it will be dark.... there are a lot of dark street in Hatyai... as in street with light.
Old 24-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Curiouskrap is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
when u switch off the light, it will be dark.... there are a lot of dark street in Hatyai... as in street with light.
Don't like that la boss. I never went b4. Really no happening place?
Old 24-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't like that la boss. I never went b4. Really no happening place?
The most happening place in Hatyai now is Zound Niteclub..... but this is a place for locals and few tourists go there as spoken English is rare unless you can speak Thai. Full of SYTs from the Universities and FLs also quite abundant. Dun go too early as place comes alive only after 11pm...... can party until 5am
Old 24-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The most happening place in Hatyai now is Zound Niteclub..... but this is a place for locals and few tourists go there as spoken English is rare unless you can speak Thai. Full of SYTs from the Universities and FLs also quite abundant. Dun go too early as place comes alive only after 11pm...... can party until 5am
I did some survey yesterday . Kiss channel & zound seems like high end type the rest all small scale? A there any requirement for entering such places like dress code and entry fee?
Old 24-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I did some survey yesterday . Kiss channel & zound seems like high end type the rest all small scale? A there any requirement for entering such places like dress code and entry fee?
The only requirement is you must have a thick fat wallet
Old 25-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The only requirement is you must have a thick fat wallet
I know. No money no honey. But I won't entertain girls that thick face and I stick to my principle. I learn a lot here. I honestly love girls with high gfe. I dun know but I have some sort of sixth sense able to sense girl which are really interested on me and usually that would be the first impression. I don't know how to explain but I did notice one girl that searching for me even when I left the club in danok. She just want to talk to me and keep hugging me. Best thing she didn't ask for lady drink or whatsoever. I dunno but I know I can't have kam cheng. That's the rule.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AddictedForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got to know one girl in a massage place and she ask if i wan to go back thailand with her(she need to go back chop passport). safe of not ar? Any advice from the experts here? She ask me go hat yai with her....
Old 26-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Addictedforsex,

What does your instinct say about her? Just go with your gut feeling, that's all! Don't listen to anyone else, they don't know her!

Good luck!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Addictedforsex,

What does your instinct say about her? Just go with you but feeling, that's all!

Good luck!

Not really safe. I think he got kc-ed. I think need to restraint much on this kind of relationship. Usually not really happy ending . Unless he is the rare breed where the girl really like him and willing to die for him
Old 26-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Curiouskrap,

So true but, you'll never know until you experience it! It sounds like, he's in love so my advice is to go for it and let us know what happened! In life, you have to take chances, it's similar to gambling and playing lottery. But in this situation, he's playing with human emotion and possibility of financial downfall!

Good luck.

Old 26-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Addictedforsex,

What does your instinct say about her? Just go with your gut feeling, that's all! Don't listen to anyone else, they don't know her!

Good luck!
i also dont know her... i only seen her twice and had special twice... but can feel first and second time the feel different.. first time is like fucking a dead fish, 2nd time was like im in heaven.... i feel she is genuine.... but.... i duno if that can be acted.... she say she miss me... ask me to meet her in thailand... she wanted to quote me 500rm for going to my room, i told her i am very disappointed in her.. so im just a client to her.. then she told me she need the money and then told me abt her bad experience with her ex and .... then after an hour or 2, she ask me if i wan to meet her in thailand, she wan to stay in hotel with me...
Old 26-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really safe. I think he got kc-ed. I think need to restraint much on this kind of relationship. Usually not really happy ending . Unless he is the rare breed where the girl really like him and willing to die for him
what is KC?
sorry its really my first time on this kind of thing.. i so far only do with gf.... but i no gf very long liao thats why my fren brought me to this place... then she is the first girl i do this...
Old 26-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Curiouskrap,

So true but, you'll never know until you experience it! It sounds like, he's in love so my advice is to go for it and let us know what happened! In life, you have to take chances, it's similar to gambling and playing lottery. But in this situation, he's playing with human emotion and possibility of financial downfall!

Good luck.
i just worry i might get drugged by her... get rob.. or wat... but if she is genuine, i really feel she very ke lian... being exploited by her boss... imagine someone having to work for 15 hrs DAILY for 1 month. thats human torture! i really dun wan to think that there is the fact im not the only man she do this to... and i also duno why she need so much money... is it appropriate for me to ask her straight? I dont think im going back to jb since cny coming and the jam will be starting soon... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...
Old 26-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedForSex View Post
i just worry i might get drugged by her... get rob.. or wat... but if she is genuine, i really feel she very ke lian... being exploited by her boss... imagine someone having to work for 15 hrs DAILY for 1 month. thats human torture! i really dun wan to think that there is the fact im not the only man she do this to... and i also duno why she need so much money... is it appropriate for me to ask her straight? I dont think im going back to jb since cny coming and the jam will be starting soon... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...
Bro kc means kam cheng . Is emotional feeling. I am like u last time but not with prostitute. I am new to here also due to some personal problem with gf. Just remember one thing if u like a hooker , they don't actually like u. I read somewhere here with very good advice from those old bird/experienced samsters. Just imagine she tell u some sweet words that she love u but try to spend one day visit her with her client she will say same thing to that person. So there is no real love unless u r very damn lucky.why not ask her follow u instead ? If true love is so great .......

Regards about robbing or extortion, I have no comment coz nvr really experienced b4. U need ask the pro here. Maybe can get some clue. Still if u are Chinese those black magic is real even though I'm not a believer .
Old 26-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Addictedforsex,

To tell the truth, I don't know what to say! She sounds like she wants to settle down and leave the massage business. If you settle down with her, she'll bring all her problems especially financial problems and luggage! Therefore, my advice to you, just leave her and forget about her. They're thousands of Thai girls like her, in the long-run you're going to suffer! I've heard so many negative stories like you and her! Don't be too compassionate and just go and forget about her! I hope you understand the meaning of luggage.

Also, she could be using you for her financial gain! I don't think she's going to drug or rob you but it sounds too fishy too me!

Good luck.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1