The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I hope "Happy" 1820, as strongly recommended by Colonel Bird, can reach 8.1, haha
You rating standard is very high

Shan Shan is pretty without makeup and wearing glasses
Old 29-01-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You rating standard is very high

Shan Shan is pretty without makeup and wearing glasses
Bro, i still miss Shan Shan of 1606. To me, she is pretty with make up.

I still remembered when i first dated and met her (without much make up) at Bugis Junction, i could not recognise her face to face and walked past her more than 10 metres then suspected it was her and turned back. I have many pictures of her stored in my hp, with and without make up and the difference is obvious. I had been with Shan Shan in GL room and outside room a number of times. I would say so far, only Bro Maxx made a concise description of her appearance.

Nevertheless, i do miss her ........sigh ........
Old 29-01-2019, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Girls in 1654A

But 2033 mei ling is far more beauty than mei le with super fair expression.
Old 29-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
But 2033 mei ling is far more beauty than mei le with super fair expression.
Bro, thks for introducing
Old 29-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
In my personal liking and rating in "looks" only,
(my min passing pt is 7/10 and appearance at this level is "Attractive" to me and will excite me to bonk)

Ella 1654a, Anne 1667, Xing Xing (RTC) 16W04, 7.1/10

Cai Ser, 1431, Ji Xiang 1658a, Piao Piao 1608, Xia Tian 16W04, Anqi 1608, Shan Shan 1606, 7.3/10

QiQi 1612, Xiao Li 2040, Bao Bao 1667, yuan yuan 1649, 7.5/10

Han Han (RTC), Lu Lu 1669, Xiao Yu 1431, Yi Yi 2047, Yue Qi (RTC) 2062a, Bai He 16W06, 7.7/10

Mei Le 2033, 7.9/10

General Unfit and Colonel Bird, now u have a better idea of my likings and classifications, lol
Similar taste standard bro based on the gals I’d tried:
1. Band 1 - 1667 Anne
2. Band 2 - WH15 Ji Xiang, WH04 Xia Tian, 1608 Anqi
3. Band 3 - 1667 Bao Bao
4. Band 4 - 2047 Yiyi
5. Band 5 - 2033 Mei Le

I would rate Happy in Band 5 along with Mei Le above 1667 Bao Bao & 2047 Yiy (whom I only rate as Band 2 imo), maybe enhanced by the fact that Happy resembles my ex- colleague, natural B boobs.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 29-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Similar taste standard bro based on the gals I’d tried:
1. Band 1 - 1667 Anne
2. Band 2 - WH15 Ji Xiang, WH04 Xia Tian, 1608 Anqi
3. Band 3 - 1667 Bao Bao
4. Band 4 - 2047 Yiyi
5. Band 5 - 2033 Mei Le

I would rate Happy in Band 5 along with Mei Le above 1667 Bao Bao & 2047 Yiy (whom I only rate as Band 2 imo), maybe enhanced by the fact that Happy resembles my ex- colleague, natural B boobs.
Bro, my future up list depends on u and General Unfit a great deal liao, since we have the same taste and grouping, lol
Old 29-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, my future up list depends on u and General Unfit a great deal liao, since we have the same taste and grouping, lol
Bro
But this also means we aiming similar targets.
I might just have to wait 2 sessions or more on a bad day if you guys are pounding the same gal before me

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 29-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

While we are at the topic of pretty girls and this thread is for 1654A, I would like to bring attention to this 1654A WL named Guo Guo (果果) who is a close friend of Ella. She has been working for about 5 months and seems to be the angpai of the house at the moment.

Looks and body: She has a SYT face, pearly white neat teeth, cherry red lips, fair smooth complexion and long dyed brown hair. Her boobs are wholesome B cup-sized with pointy nipples. Her height is about 1.6m while her figure is slim with flesh at the right places.

Service: Her service is typical 1654A standard that includes boob rub, AR + HJ combo, catbath and BBBJ. Shower service also includes BBBJ. For my first session with her, I initiated frenching and she responded with her frenching skills passionately. During BBBJ on the bed, she positioned herself into 69 with me and I painted her with flying colours.

I was so sexcited by her during the solo session that I tried out tarma with her and Ella the week after. It was an intense experience having two young pretty SYTs stripped naked and servicing me. I first bonked Guo Guo in cowgirl before doing missionary with Ella. Truly unforgettable.

Overall: Guo Guo is a SYT with good all-rounded services who is not to be missed. I like her angelic smile and cheerful attitude which is very fitting, considering she wears mostly white dresses that make her look like an angel. Only when she is in top form at work, then you get to see the devil within the angel.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
While we are at the topic of pretty girls and this thread is for 1654A, I would like to bring attention to this 1654A WL named Guo Guo (果果) who is a close friend of Ella. She has been working for about 5 months and seems to be the angpai of the house at the moment.

Looks and body: She has a SYT face, pearly white neat teeth, cherry red lips, fair smooth complexion and long dyed brown hair. Her boobs are wholesome B cup-sized with pointy nipples. Her height is about 1.6m while her figure is slim with flesh at the right places.

Service: Her service is typical 1654A standard that includes boob rub, AR + HJ combo, catbath and BBBJ. Shower service also includes BBBJ. For my first session with her, I initiated frenching and she responded with her frenching skills passionately. During BBBJ on the bed, she positioned herself into 69 with me and I painted her with flying colours.

I was so sexcited by her during the solo session that I tried out tarma with her and Ella the week after. It was an intense experience having two young pretty SYTs stripped naked and servicing me. I first bonked Guo Guo in cowgirl before doing missionary with Ella. Truly unforgettable.

Overall: Guo Guo is a SYT with good all-rounded services who is not to be missed. I like her angelic smile and cheerful attitude which is very fitting, considering she wears mostly white dresses that make her look like an angel. Only when she is in top form at work, then you get to see the devil within the angel.
Just whatsapp another Samster to check on Guo Guo.

Bro, she is pretty. Of my 7.7/10 rating. Was told that service is good and my friend gave 400 as tips.

Bro, from the photo, what u said about her look is perfectly true.

Hahahaha, my up list has one more candidate liao.

Bro, great thanks for your FR.

Colonel Bird, have u up her ? If not, i strongly recommend, just based on look, lol
Old 29-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro
But this also means we aiming similar targets.
I might just have to wait 2 sessions or more on a bad day if you guys are pounding the same gal before me

😱
Heyheyheyhey .......but the same WL might be exhausted by your LOTUS .....then too weak to serve me if u up her before me .....haiz !!! LOL
Old 29-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, she is pretty. Of my 7.7/10 rating. Was told that service is good and my friend gave 400 as tips.

Pleasure to write FR and share openly here.

Very rare to find a pretty WL with good service nowadays.

Have an enjoyable time with her when you can!
Old 29-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

Thanks for giving Ella 1654a 7.1 for her looks.

Thanks for giving QiQi 1612 7.5 for her looks.

What about Yoyo from 1612? What is your rating for her looks?

turgid

In my personal liking and rating in "looks" only,
(my min passing pt is 7/10 and appearance at this level is "Attractive" to me and will excite me to bonk)

Ella 1654a, Anne 1667, Xing Xing (RTC) 16W04, 7.1/10

Cai Ser, 1431, Ji Xiang 1658a, Piao Piao 1608, Xia Tian 16W04, Anqi 1608, Shan Shan 1606, 7.3/10

QiQi 1612, Xiao Li 2040, Bao Bao 1667, yuan yuan 1649, 7.5/10

Han Han (RTC), Lu Lu 1669, Xiao Yu 1431, Yi Yi 2047, Yue Qi (RTC) 2062a, Bai He 16W06, 7.7/10

Mei Le 2033, 7.9/10

General Unfit and Colonel Bird, now u have a better idea of my likings and classifications, lol
Bro, i plan to try Yo Yo for the 1st time before March, so difficult to outcall her, lol
Old 29-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Pleasure to write FR and share openly here.

Very rare to find a pretty WL with good service nowadays.

Have an enjoyable time with her when you can!
Yah, many Bros will appreciate your posting when they meet her.I strongly believe so. Thks Bro.
Old 29-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
I assume you have already seen (or bonk) Yoyo. It’s all right, at a later time you can give us the rating for her looks.
Based on other Bros' FRs, i was very keen and outcalled her more than 15 times also could not get. Now my up-list has expanded and will go for those can be outcalled first.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Colonel Bird, have u up her ? If not, i strongly recommend, just based on look, lol
Bro

I’ve not been to 1654a for a year le
No time to queue
Prefer to book and bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1