The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Noticed that you don't really give details about the size of the girls .... eg. Bai He above actually she is more like size 3 and above.
From weight and height you can already guesstimate size 3>
Old 01-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 0
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
From weight and height .... can already guesstimate size 3>
Yeah, not sure why bros don't just give size.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lazy to probe into that, lol
Old 01-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My guiding principle is to go for below 50kg / 100斤 lol
Old 01-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Its a blessing that your appetite and mine has some deviations, lol
Only salient deviation is the boobs aspect.
It’s a blessing for the gals cos otherwise they’ll be shagged out.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Only salient deviation is the boobs aspect.
It’s a blessing for the gals cos otherwise they’ll be shagged out.

😅
But we have something solid in common. I picked up the grinding techniques from you. My friend picked up from me via forum, whatsapp me to clarify on the method, then applied on Bing Bing, 16H12.

Your butterfly effect is profound. Soon u will become a legend in GRINDING and the associated nero-science in sex.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
U are right. Based on my past experiences, u 一语惊醒梦中人,thks Bro, lol
Old 01-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Noticed that you don't really give details about the size of the girls .... eg. Bai He above actually she is more like size 3 and above.
Bai he is tall and not fat. In short can try but not the petite kind
Old 02-11-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Above 50kg better be taller than 165
Old 02-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Actually in oolong 1429 place for one mo mo, already slim down a bit but still above 50kg but not above 165m.
and heard svc not bad
Never tried
Old 02-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Bonked Xiao Bai, of Hse 1606a, for the 1st time.

I was attracted by her pretty, charming face about two weeks ago at 1658a's counter. Had spoken a few words with her. Wanted to bonk her 2 days later but her menses came.

1) Started work for slightly more than 2 weeks ago. From China SiChuan.Worked in KTV previously. 24 yr old.

2) Standing at 1.60m , 53 kg, pretty oval shape face with very charming eyes, medium plus high ridge nose, attractive thick small lips, long hair. I always like slim petite girls. She was a bit plump but to my great liking and this is very rare in my bonking history. B boobs ( confirmed not 'A' , congratulations to Birdie).

3) Very high GFE. So nice to french her. So hot and steamy was our sex that to the extent that i put two loads of my saliva into her mouth and she swallowed it. Later, i also sucked two loads of saliva from her. I dont do this often, only to those who satisfied me greatly. During grindings, in lotus and missionary, she closed her eyes and moaned softly , non stop, and grasping for air. So thrilling to french her. On and off, i just looked at her charming eyes, the slutty, satisfied , mildly in agony facial expression. Her mild, tender, hectic moanings were wonderful symphony to me. And very nice to lip peck, licked her nose and inhaled her breath during grindings.

4) She put in good effort to absorb my long poundings. X 9 positions on bed. Ejected in grinding missionary. Not able to last till doggy. Looked at my watch, only 10 mins left. Massaged her legs for 1 min. Then she said needed to walk and move her legs.

She said had orgasms 3 times and legs were very weak and joked that needed me to carry her back, lol.

In Lotus grinding, i sucked and BIT her B boob nipples, both sides. Very erotic and shiok !!

5) Nice pressed in raw rub but raw penetration not allowed.

6) tight and moist pussy. Shiok !! No time to paint her, lol.

I liked her chaming, slutty eyes (勾魂,万种风情,温柔的眼神), tender soft moans, super solid GFE .......Wow.......and absorbing my grindings in a "die die willing to please her man no matter what" type of attitude .....made me shiok and satisfied to the Hall of fame, lol. I had that kind of "lovingly sayang her" type of intimate feeling.

Super Sextified Bonking !!! No regrets !
Old 02-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
But we have something solid in common. I picked up the grinding techniques from you. My friend picked up from me via forum, whatsapp me to clarify on the method, then applied on Bing Bing, 16H12.

Your butterfly effect is profound. Soon u will become a legend in GRINDING and the associated nero-science in sex.
Wow bro!
Seems you 闭关修炼 @ 1658a everyday 😳
小弟我甘拜下风,望尘莫及 🙇‍♂️
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonked Xiao Bai, of Hse 1606a, for the 1st time.

I was attracted by her pretty, charming face about two weeks ago at 1658a's counter. Had spoken a few words with her. Wanted to bonk her 2 days later but her menses came.

1) Started work for slightly more than 2 weeks ago. From China SiChuan.Worked in KTV previously. 24 yr old.

2) Standing at 1.60m , 53 kg, pretty oval shape face with very charming eyes, medium plus high ridge nose, attractive thick small lips, long hair. I always like slim petite girls. She was a bit plump but to my great liking and this is very rare in my bonking history. B boobs ( confirmed not 'A' , congratulations to Birdie).

3) Very high GFE. So nice to french her. So hot and steamy was our sex that to the extent that i put two loads of my saliva into her mouth and she swallowed it. Later, i also sucked two loads of saliva from her. I dont do this often, only to those who satisfied me greatly. During grindings, in lotus and missionary, she closed her eyes and moaned softly , non stop, and grasping for air. So thrilling to french her. On and off, i just looked at her charming eyes, the slutty, satisfied , mildly in agony facial expression. Her mild, tender, hectic moanings were wonderful symphony to me. And very nice to lip peck, licked her nose and inhaled her breath during grindings.

4) She put in good effort to absorb my long poundings. X 9 positions on bed. Ejected in grinding missionary. Not able to last till doggy. Looked at my watch, only 10 mins left. Massaged her legs for 1 min. Then she said needed to walk and move her legs.

She said had orgasms 3 times and legs were very weak and joked that needed me to carry her back, lol.

In Lotus grinding, i sucked and BIT her B boob nipples, both sides. Very erotic and shiok !!

5) Nice pressed in raw rub but raw penetration not allowed.

6) tight and moist pussy. Shiok !! No time to paint her, lol.

I liked her chaming, slutty eyes (勾魂,万种风情,温柔的眼神), tender soft moans, super solid GFE .......Wow.......and absorbing my grindings in a "die die willing to please her man no matter what" type of attitude .....made me shiok and satisfied to the Hall of fame, lol. I had that kind of "lovingly sayang her" type of intimate feeling.

Super Sextified Bonking !!! No regrets !
Wah!
This one seems gum me
I like
But 53kg on 1.6m frame seems a tad heavy
Old 02-11-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah!
This one seems gum me
I like
But 53kg on 1.6m frame seems a tad heavy
Surprisingly, ok for me. GFE, pretty face, glad to absorb long poundings, nice frenching, super willing to please, pretty eyes, nice lips to kiss, nice moanings, all these made me ok for her height and weight.

In the past, 16W04 Tian Xin ( 2018 Feb), 1654a Abby (2018 Jun), i didnt enjoy so much and didnt have the urge to RTF
. But this one gum me. But i am retiring soon.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Bonked Xiao Ning, Hse 1669, for the 1st time

1) From HuNam. Debut about 5 months ago. Long hair, look presentable but not the type that i desire. Standing at 1.65m and weighs about 55 kg, as shared by her.

2) Once entered the room, just by seeing and by intuition, i know both have no chemistry already. True enough ......she took a few mins to bathe......then i asked her which day she RTC next week. She replied no such thing, somebody anyhow wrote in forum, then her already non smiling face became like the crow's colour ......jialat .....lol. If Joker is around, i will demonstrate what is Wing Chun or Escrima ......

3) wanted to french her on bed, but she said no frenching, no lip pecking. Now more jialat, my dick straightaway shrank to that of primary school's size. Really no joke and i meant it........knn.Last time the worst case also to secondary sch size ......WTF

4) No choice, pressed in raw rub her 2 mins (surprisingly she didnt stop me) to get my dick up again. I tried my best to bring out my evil side coupled with beast mode. Not that i enjoyed being in this dark side state but at this point of time, this was the only way to make my dick marikita. Didnt want to waste the $150 (knn equivalent to 6 bowls of turtle soup).

5) Net thrusting her 40 mins (minus 5 mins undressing and her bathing) but could not eject and both gave up.

Tried x 1 doggy in standing. X 8 positions on bed with minimum body contact because i didnt want to.

Throughout the session, i thrust in a merciless manner. Her moaning sound was like weeping and in pain. I didnt care. Just bulldozed .......thats my evil side.

Still had 15 mins left. I kept quiet. She went bathing and left.
Zero tip (Normally i tipped 50 to 200).

Nice warming up for the 2nd round. Honestly, when i thrust, i was appreciating on my adominal streamline of my leopard project and 沾沾自喜, lol

Knn, this is really a fuck up FR. Anyway, i will take a snap shot and its part of my hp collection after posting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1