The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Birth control pills makes some girls fat. But that does not mean fat = got tuna hahaha I do notice most girls who serve me tuna does get fatter around their waist though.
MoZi 1856 is 1 example

Plump Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Ding Ding’s Ex @ 0819.
DD is the best Tuna since incoming PRC 2008
Old 13-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MoZi 1856 is 1 example

Plump Navy Seal

DD maintain shape throughout tour of duty
Old 13-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
DD maintain shape throughout tour of duty
her pussy also in mint condition too...

she is in bkk for Songkran now ?
Old 13-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
her pussy also in mint condition too...

she is in bkk for Songkran now ?
I lost her contact when my wechat crashed

The most impressive was her shuttering to Macau in helicopter
Old 13-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post

The most impressive was her shuttering to Macau in helicopter
I guess those sg guys still funding her lavish lifestyle huh
Old 13-04-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
MoZi 1856 is 1 example

Plump Navy Seal

No wonder, that time i was high and suggested to use my saliva as lubricants, DD smiled and agreed readily to my surprise. In the end, i really used lots of my saliva ......lol
Old 13-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
No wonder, that time i was high and suggested to use my saliva as lubricants, DD smiled and agreed readily to my surprise. In the end, i really used lots of my saliva ......lol
In her case, she probably have the previous's bro semen as lubircant, but used up liao have to use your saliva
Old 13-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's why she served customer empty handed

Quote:
In her case, she probably have the previous's bro semen as lubircant, but used up liao have to use your saliva
I never DATY on her before
Old 13-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Alamak, like that ah.......knn....sian .....at least she absorbed my poundings with my saliva, lol
Old 13-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, like that ah.......knn....sian .....at least she absorbed my poundings with my saliva, lol
her love hole is fucking slippery
Old 14-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
So thats why a change of body shape due to tuna's tonic effect ?

If this works, can use this as a yardstick to differentiate tuna server.
not necessary. There are some who doesn't react to tonic effect and there are some who become bloated due to supper
Old 14-04-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
MoZi 1856 is 1 example

Plump Navy Seal

My best tuna remains as JJ 16W12. Simply irresistable
Old 14-04-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
My best tuna (10 sessions) was served by ex Li Na (0819) in yr 2016, best of the best.Every session was like raping this slutty whore and she enjoyed in pain (on the surface).......and best was she allowed me to video the entire session with hp fixed by a clamp to toilet door and her facial expressions were all captured and she acted with extra sluttiness during videoing ....simetimes even purposely showed cute and lusty expressions during videoing. She rest one day in August 2016 due to my wild ravage, according to her with a sored pussy (that session with net thrusting 55 mins. Her pussy was not very tight) .....This will never happen again. I still keep her contact and occasionally communicate via wechat.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Yi Tiao Long

This shop my favourite is Beautiful SS
Old 14-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
My best tuna (10 sessions) was served by ex Li Na (0819) in yr 2016, best of the best.Every session was like raping this slutty whore and she enjoyed in pain (on the surface).......and best was she allowed me to video the entire session with hp fixed by a clamp to toilet door and her facial expressions were all captured and she acted with extra sluttiness during videoing ....simetimes even purposely showed cute and lusty expressions during videoing. She rest one day in August 2016 due to my wild ravage, according to her with a sored pussy (that session with net thrusting 55 mins. Her pussy was not very tight) .....This will never happen again. I still keep her contact and occasionally communicate via wechat.
You must have tipped her handsomely

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1