The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 08-10-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2650 / Power: 17
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Anyone can recommend who at AM is worth a try for waxing?
Among Lily, Linda, Amy and Vicky
i tried Linda.Her waxing good.After that her HDLY massage the best for me.If you cannot tahan,sure will shoot fast. Haven't tried the rest though.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanktaeyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It was my first visit but I get the sense, from her daring and obvious experience in pleasing men, that can do much more. Just pricing see within budget or not.

One or two of the prc ml there I found out later is from a much-discussed spa next to ussc previously.

During my visit saw a new tcm being set up, under renovation, in the middle of the block. So that makes three joints.

How about the joint at the other end of the block? Tried before? Looks mysterious can't see what's inside or what type of shop it is.

Back to the viet ml shop, am interested to try the other viet ml there. Saw that she is older and face more cmi (has a bit of bucktooth, lol) but that day saw her wearing dress, so quite steam ..haha
The tatoo viet massage skills so so only but I had f her before with 3 green and HJ 2 green.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
It was my first visit but I get the sense, from her daring and obvious experience in pleasing men, that can do much more. Just pricing see within budget or not.

One or two of the prc ml there I found out later is from a much-discussed spa next to ussc previously.

During my visit saw a new tcm being set up, under renovation, in the middle of the block. So that makes three joints.

How about the joint at the other end of the block? Tried before? Looks mysterious can't see what's inside or what type of shop it is.

Back to the viet ml shop, am interested to try the other viet ml there. Saw that she is older and face more cmi (has a bit of bucktooth, lol) but that day saw her wearing dress, so quite steam ..haha
Last time got PRC with good skills, the vietbu skills also ok
Old 08-10-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktaeyang View Post
The tatoo viet massage skills so so only but I had f her before with 3 green and HJ 2 green.
You mean blue note is it? Indeed I had the inkling that she was pricey, 3 blue is not worth her type and looks.

3 green = S$15
Old 08-10-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro can share contact please 🙏 tia
Old 09-10-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
You mean blue note is it? Indeed I had the inkling that she was pricey, 3 blue is not worth her type and looks.

3 green = S$15
Is 3 blue notes
Old 09-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktaeyang View Post
Assume the green is blue meaning fj is 3 blue=150, hj 2 blue=100, plus massage for 50~88, tio bo ..
Quote:
3 green = S$15
Was wondering fj for 3 green($15), will the tatoo viet ML ask: u think i begger arh? ..
Old 09-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

A corner shop, Jin* at 162.
Saw 3 lady inside while I walking around.
Anyone tried before

If you see 403 forbidden page, just reload the page again by press enter(not refresh).
Old 09-10-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 14
skinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't realize the hilltop got another fun place that's worth the climb.

Recently tried one new (for me, but not new shop) at 107 some distance away. The block has 3 shops, I think, I took the one right at the end and got level 2 service from a tattooed viet in hot pants Not as cheap as I'd wished but once a while..
bro, u go to the one opp. the MSCP?

Was there last week.. love the hard massage as body really need it very badly.
overall experience was good.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 2
Upup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
When she was at B back then, she only offered happy+4g. Agreed that she can massage well.
Hi, Bro ,

Thank you for upping me.
I return my one point with great gratitude.

Cheers
Old 09-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harper29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading BMC tml.

Still cant decide who to try for waxing?

Recommendation by lady boss is A** , L**** and P****

Who got a much better figure?
Old 09-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Try Spaville 133 BM….Full……..uh la la
I saw the wechat photos all heavily photoshoped, dunno how much to discount if I visit haha
Old 09-10-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 12
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
XL's new joint (new name, recently renovated) looks like her previous joint at area B in terms of setup (room with attached shower pod). Entrance fee is less than 6R per hour.
She offers excellent/hard massage, and she has nice firm big bosoms.
She is in my list of regulars, and I will make plans to see her soon.
https://sbf.today/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=7481
Hi bro. Can share with me her contact so i can book her for a session. Tq bro
Old 09-10-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

If GQ done after wax won’t pain and sore? Also the pores are open, will clog pore by syrup? Thx bros
Old 09-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harper29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try Linda @ AM..

A very nice lady.. good service and can really bond with you.
The aftercare is awesome too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1