The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2868 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Already told you same body shape as your Lumbar 2 I pull in for Thom didi wan, swee bo???

Yah I can vouch for this cos I saw you wiping your drool....
What lumber 2?.... Dumped her on sunday morning... Told her I am only folling around with her blar blar blar. But today she still treat me alright

The vb sit with thom didi not only make drool, my didi also drool especially when she started to be active abit...
Old 12-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bring Lumber 2 lah............... or so-called dump liao cos you formally "jing pen shee shou"
Wash hand 1/2 way only. No more pubbing and ktv-ing... No more weekend late nights.
These few weekdays still need to clock flying hours with a few vb before landing..
Old 12-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
What lumber 2?.... Dumped her on sunday morning... Told her I am only folling around with her blar blar blar. But today she still treat me alright

The vb sit with thom didi not only make drool, my didi also drool especially when she started to be active abit...
lan sai .. you speak not clearly enough i guess ~ hint doesnt work on VB .. you must be direct to the point ..

hint only work when talk face to face with them with a cheeky look ~ and only talk dirty they will understand ..

nabei .. now i talk to any VB also direct to the point .. no more hint this and that roi .. it make my life more easier .

seldom mind game with them liao .. it not they are smart to mind game you .. it they just plain dumb to understand how the game is play .
Old 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If only the music starts earlier.....

Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah legend in sucking thumbs go to 2 ktv on saturday both times suck thumbs
dun understand...why pay so much go ktv to suck thumb...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
lan sai .. you speak not clearly enough i guess ~ hint doesnt work on VB .. you must be direct to the point
seldom mind game with them liao .. it not they are smart to mind game you .. it they just plain dumb to understand how the game is play .
I don't think this para bx is not smart.
I tell her straight I am just playing with her feeling, tell her straight I am ox cua ngta., I am playboy, I only wan to fcuk her at a rate cheaper than what she charges other, tell her I won't give her money when she go back...
May be too direct or she smart till don't know what is direct.

Not the first time met such vb...
Old 13-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Ouch ! I'll be away to Penang

Si kukubird,

People jio u go North, u say u go South

People jio u go South, u say u go North

People jio u go Timbaktoo, u say u go Holland

So what else is new huh????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You need to plan oversea chionging trip every weekend liao. Hardly see any sssyt for you in sillypore

Now left only 1 or 2 weekends per month I am in Sinkapor liao so wan to see my cheonging brothers ma.....

Akan datang, next year would most probly be like that......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

She is not surprised cos she see you this type already expected this from day 1, she super lau jiao u know.....

Yah she can really move when the fast music starts, thats why I keep telling Thom I wan to tapao her that night

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wash hand 1/2 way only. No more pubbing and ktv-ing... No more weekend late nights.
These few weekdays still need to clock flying hours with a few vb before landing..

Dun tell me you always go toilet also like that.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun understand...why pay so much go ktv to suck thumb...

Simple, its the company that matters, sucking thumbs doesn't really bother me as its the chakking and the tokking cock that makes it interesting but of cos the VBs will make it even largi better especially if I am sucking THEIR thumbs

At our kind of age where all our peers are already with children in NS or working, it would be kinda difficult to find cheonging kaki with similar interests especially all they can talk to you is their kids studies and where can find the cheapest milk powder

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Si kukubird,

People jio u go North, u say u go South

People jio u go South, u say u go North

People jio u go Timbaktoo, u say u go Holland
haha...he always like that one...

Old 13-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think this para bx is not smart.

Not the first time met such vb...

Its not a matter of smart for her anymore, she is those super seasoned lau jiao that nothing really surprised her anymore

I tot I was seasoned also, until she suddenly slap somebody...............

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Simple, its the company that matters, sucking thumbs doesn't really bother me as its the chakking and the tokking cock that makes it interesting but of cos the VBs will make it even largi better especially if I am sucking THEIR thumbs

it would be kinda difficult to find cheonging kaki with similar interests especially all they can talk to you is their kids studies and where can find the cheapest milk powder
haha...have to agreed to paragraph 1...as for para 2...I had long past that...milk powder was more than a decade ago...

Old 13-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...he always like that one...

See see.......even Tua Hong kor kor also say u are like that..........

Si kukubird tio see si kukubird......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1