The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Its their life n choice, so just tell yourself these maids r commando train, will do. So bro here, if u don't screw or scare to screw them, there r hundreds n thousands of fw queuing up to screw them. Just look at hotel in Sunday n u will understand how itchy their pussies are
Exactly !

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy View Post
Just sharing a joke accident that I chanced upon. Was finding target in wechat, found 1 that looks quite decent, openly offer herself to me. Guess what, $200 for a bj she's asking for. LOL

I told her, if you are able to find someone that is willing to pay u $200 for bj. Just tell me, I'll give u $500 for free
these girls talk and know that they can make $.

Previously it was 'small loan' for school fees of child.

Now direct to the point
Old 10-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
theboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Exactly !

Now direct to the point
ahaha, but $200 for a bj man. is there anyone certified to be so dumb to pay for it?
Old 10-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I recently got to know one indo maid in the west, she BJ for me @ $50.... initially she asked for $70, told her I can get better ones lols..........

Quote:
Exactly !

Now direct to the point
Old 10-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ahaha, but $200 for a bj man. is there anyone certified to be so dumb to pay for it?
You missing the point.

It is not about whether anybody is dumb. For every 10 guys who say know, maybe 1 will say yes - after all, a lot of guys have fetish to get bj from maid :P

Maybe she expected to negotiate. One time a maid on Badoo asked 300, then negotiate till come down to 50 $ I didn't do with her, because I lost mood. And lost focus
Old 10-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
theboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You missing the point.

It is not about whether anybody is dumb. For every 10 guys who say know, maybe 1 will say yes - after all, a lot of guys have fetish to get bj from maid :P

Maybe she expected to negotiate. One time a maid on Badoo asked 300, then negotiate till come down to 50 $ I didn't do with her, because I lost mood. And lost focus
Agree with you bro, personally don't think is a matter of money. I've had some maid fwb before that I feel generous with but only after knowing them for quite some time, those older batches are usually more humbled and seek companionship.

The ones nowadays are usually more money minded, within a few text exchange they will start to bring up their grand father grand mother story.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Nvr try that.... better dun.

http://sg.theasianparent.com/caught-...th-our-maid/2/
Old 10-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Is her private part shave? many helpers, young or old i know, prefer to do raw and unlimited shot for the 2 hours hotel. Some also have funny pussy smell or don't even mind the cock smell or not. don't even care the guys wash up or not, Just put the cock in mouth n suck like no tomorrow.
Hi bro yes you are right she also ask to do raw no condom allowed I also shocked
Old 10-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Did you do raw ? Just kidding !!!!!

For me, the boobs are good, better than no boobs !

Yes, agreed - NOT ..

Just a reminder, there is NO SEX that is safe sex- so, if you are so worried, stop fxxking !!!!!!

Having sex with strangers or skin to skin contact other than private parts still is risky. So there is still a great chance to get a lot of STDs that thrive on saliva, around pussy area ..

And Going raw only increases your chance. I hope you don't have any commercial or other sex, to be safe !

Hi bro

She say no condom allowed and just want to raw me on our first meet up no questions asked WA biang eh. I didn't allow
Old 11-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing a joke accident that I chanced upon. Was finding target in wechat, found 1 that looks quite decent, openly offer herself to me. Guess what, $200 for a bj she's asking for. LOL

I told her, if you are able to find someone that is willing to pay u $200 for bj. Just tell me, I'll give u $500 for free
the most expensive maid from wechat is asking $300 per meetup, delete immediately

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Hi bro

She say no condom allowed and just want to raw me on our first meet up no questions asked WA biang eh. I didn't allow
Seriously, I was pulling your leg. What you do is not my business

As they said, not interested in details
Old 11-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
iHateRodents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
the most expensive maid from wechat is asking $300 per meetup, delete immediately
Wahaha no joke?
Old 11-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Agree with you bro, personally don't think is a matter of money. I've had some maid fwb before that I feel generous with but only after knowing them for quite some time, those older batches are usually more humbled and seek companionship.

The ones nowadays are usually more money minded, within a few text exchange they will start to bring up their grand father grand mother story.
If you ever been to lucky plaza seeing the queue to remit money, you will understand these maids has no choice to do what they are doing here in sg. They are working n farking here for money to send it back to their lazy family. I believe their families knows where they get those money but don't think they care. Chatting with one n realise their fanilies have full of excuses not to look for a job or keep spending on food for whatever they can earn.so, there is no end for them to work n fark here until one day they are allowed to marry a sg guy n uses the stupid WC to force the poor husband to feed all her kampong people. Or one will see the prison will be full of men who married pinay. That is y it is not easy for them to marry a SG guy. So the only way to keep on sending money, is to go for any men that can provide their needs. One maid ever tell me, she says, u thought her salary here enough for her family expenses?!

Last edited by Timetogo; 11-03-2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateRodents View Post
Wahaha no joke?
no joke, it is real ... indo pretty maid

so far no lucky with indo maid

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you ever been to lucky plaza seeing the queue to remit money, you will understand these maids has no choice to do what they are doing here in sg. They are working n farking here for money to send it back to their lazy family. I believe their families knows where they get those money but don't think they care. Chatting with one n realise their fanilies have full of excuses not to look for a job or keep spending on food for whatever they can earn.so, there is no end for them to work n fark here until one day they are allowed to marry a sg guy n uses the stupid WC to force the poor husband to feed all her kampong people. Or one will see the prison will be full of men who married pinay. That is y it is not easy for them to marry a SG guy. So the only way to keep on sending money, is to go for any men that can provide their needs. One maid ever tell me, she says, u thought her salary here enough for her family expenses?!
Agreed! Fucked an indon maid... she have 3 sessions per Sunday..... additonal $300/wk..
She also said, else how to support her family back home and need to plan for future. .. who wants to be maid here forever with this little salary.. if the employer think it's tired to work 8hrs, then they expect the maid to work 18hrs per day...
Old 11-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
One maid ever tell me, she says, u thought her salary here enough for her family expenses?!
500 $ can last for a family of 6++ for more than a month.

The problem is, once the family see overseas remittance, they stop buying in Palengke and go to Atas Super market, and no more street food- it is pizza, and all restaurant meals.

Of course, then 500 $ not enough.

Most middle class in Philippine make do with 500 $ or less, but the poorer class need more than that - makes lot of sense.

I don't go into financial advise for such people
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1