The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And twist to the story, DNA test shows the fellow is not the father

Don't scare him.

To be honest, one weakness of most pinays (if the girl is Pinay), is if they get pregnant, they don't want the man to support - unless the man is seen as ATM.

They go home, give birth and come back to work.

you know Filippine have lot of single mother, with men never being held responsible, while the men go on to make other women pregnant.
Yes, it is true bro. even my current maid fb always send me baby picture that she is taking care at home..say how nice if she can have 2 twin mixed chinese baby boys..well, she is a mother of 4 ..now she wanted me to contribute her baby boy...say she will not oblique me for any responsibility..she will go back give birth and come to work...wtf... A lot of them daydreaming

I have previously some pinay fb also have this kind of thinking...aiyoh
Old 12-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Always not enough money they have tons excuse if u Pity them u r their atm so jus find don't not money face n have met some their don't ask for anything even TOP up
Yes, money lending or borrowing is part of their culture..you lend me i borrow from you etc ...they will always ask around when no money..

the most desperate moment is when their children need to pay school fee, buy book, college fee..they would need to give extra SGD 500-600..that is very common ....

I always tell them, why u never borrow from your friend, all your friend lend you 30-50..if u can get 10 of them, you can have 300-500 already....but they just say all their friend no money, dont want to lend them...see...how bad is their money circle??
Old 12-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes, money lending or borrowing is part of their culture..you lend me i borrow from you etc ...they will always ask around when no money..

the most desperate moment is when their children need to pay school fee, buy book, college fee..they would need to give extra SGD 500-600..that is very common ....

I always tell them, why u never borrow from your friend, all your friend lend you 30-50..if u can get 10 of them, you can have 300-500 already....but they just say all their friend no money, dont want to lend them...see...how bad is their money circle??
Yes bro u r totally right every year Feb start their r finding money for kids cos school reopen they can have all kind excuse jus want u borrow them money n I kena b4 tat y I filter fb n no borrow money or ask gift from me
Old 12-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

They borrow money can promise anything but they never return u money like ur money throw in canal Lo so hope all bro must filter fb or u be Come ATM
Old 12-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
They borrow money can promise anything but they never return u money like ur money throw in canal Lo so hope all bro must filter fb or u be Come ATM
Just act blur and ignore them...few weeks or 1-2 months later when u text them hi..sure they will hi you back...and chat as normal again...hahahhaa
Old 13-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I don't know u guys but I was thinking since the maids let u guys screw, isn't it OK when they ask for 100sgd loan. Let's say u guys go for KTV or fl, also need to pay. So isn't it OK to lend her 100sgd although u know they won't return the money. They let all ages all kind of guys screw, it is still very hard to say they not prostitute. Which woman on earth is so loose n shameless until any men also can screw them, unless it is all about money.
Old 13-03-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I don't know u guys but I was thinking since the maids let u guys screw, isn't it OK when they ask for 100sgd loan. Let's say u guys go for KTV or fl, also need to pay. So isn't it OK to lend her 100sgd although u know they won't return the money. They let all ages all kind of guys screw, it is still very hard to say they not prostitute. Which woman on earth is so loose n shameless until any men also can screw them, unless it is all about money.
Wahlan!!!

A woman who fcuks around is called promiscuous. Not prostitute.
A pros fcuks for money. And a pros can reject customers.

Women of certain races can be deemed promiscuous.
Even westerners. Spore women also promiscuous when they see white dicks. But that Doesnt mean they fcuk all including Filipinos

You benefited from maids being promiscuous so why r u criticising them for the exact same thing??
Old 13-03-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Very well said bro
Old 13-03-2016, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryghost4 View Post
Good luck to you. RAW IS WAR. If she let's you up her raw on first meet up, she probably have let other people up her RAW too. Better go for STD and HIV tests.
KNock of the Raw is War crap.....you don't have to preach to the board pal
Old 13-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CouldBeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Just act blur and ignore them...few weeks or 1-2 months later when u text them hi..sure they will hi you back...and chat as normal again...hahahhaa
This would definately be the best
Old 13-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wahlan!!!

A woman who fcuks around is called promiscuous. Not prostitute. .
Oh bro, thank you so much. Now I know the different.
But still if they asking for a small loan says 100dol, I still think is OK for me.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Genocide5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros..got a Phil maid..called Rosana...Hp: 9612 8963 living at spring grove...
She will ask for some allowance...and will do anything...about 25 years old...if anyone want her...just call or message to her...if she ask u get number from who...u just say fem...
Old 13-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide5 View Post
Hi Bros..got a Phil maid..called Rosana...Hp: 9612 8963 living at spring grove...
She will ask for some allowance...and will do anything...about 25 years old...if anyone want her...just call or message to her...if she ask u get number from who...u just say fem...
wah .....
so openly ......

not sabo right ?

anyone tried ??
Old 13-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Genocide5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's easier than always replying to PM.... If u think it's a sabo than dun call or message...she will ask for $100 allowance and able to meet Sunday mornings...afternoon she will say she meet friends and other story...
She has WhatsApp...so u can see her profile pic if it's suitable for u guys or not...
And like I said...if u belive it's a sabo case than can ignore this message ...thanks
Old 13-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyguy22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing some maid contacts with me ? Thank you very much!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1