The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
For myself, I never tried a relationship with a ML, but I did had one with a Thai FL from Dome 1. I met her when she came for her tour with either Slut D or Devil House, cant remember exactly which one.

So moral of the story, never be serious with working ladies.
I think if it didn't take much effort, the relationship won't feel strong. I've been with a FL in BKK before, went out together whenever I'm there, stays with me all the time while I was there, fantastic nights. Probably she's a FL and had good experience.

Pick a ML which you need to spend effort to build relationship with and it feels very different. It feels like maintaining a GF than just meeting for fun all the time.

This is what I experience from meeting the different type of girls.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For myself, I never tried a relationship with a ML, but I did had one with a Thai FL from Dome 1. I met her when she came for her tour with either Slut D or Devil House, cant remember exactly which one.
She wasn't exactly super pretty but at least she is fair like Chinese as she came from Chiang Mai. Ample breast as well. Long story short, after I visited her once, kind of like tio gong tao, kept visiting her during her short stint here.

After which, we kept in contact and went into a relationship. Out of her expense, she flew back to Singapore once or twice, everything out of her own expense, hotel and airfare. Every single time we meet we will hump like rabbits.

After that we swop around, I began visiting her in Chiang Mai instead and she would drive me around for sight seeing. Up until the 3rd or 4th visit, her behaviour start to become weird, she will go a corner to reply line or answer calls. That's when I realized she seeing someone else.

One fine day she gave some excuse say need to go back home to settle some business at home, I decided not to be an idiot anymore and I drag my luggage out and pay the hotel staff to drive me to another random hotel. I use my half plus six Thai and he uses his half plus six English, I manage to let him know I got run lion by my gf. I remember it was Loy Krathong period so almost all hotel were full. It took us awhile before I manage to find a cui hotel. Spend my Loy Krathong alone there. My girl kept calling me begging me to meet her but I did not answer.

So moral of the story, never be serious with working ladies.
For Thai ladies it is very difficult to tie them down, when u return home they will look for another farang, foreigner.
They feel proud marriage to farang.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Yeah you’re in love. I agree just go along with it for now, live in the moment. Whatever happens next will happen anyway. No need to think too much unless you’re married
She's the reason why I've not been heading to GL for some time. The new WLs maybe good, but they just don't give the feel. Most of the time, you just pay, and you get almost everything. It felt boring, sometimes I just took it as a workout session. But some of the WLs are ok, KC skills works on some WLs as well, she will treat you better, but the feel is still somewhat lacking going thru the motion and the time is short.

I bring my ML back, sometimes we have light drinking session and enjoy snacks. Overnight caressing, kissing / DFK, hug and sleep together without fucking. Waking up with kissing, it felt more like a date night or having a GF than a standard pay to fuck session.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
For Thai ladies it is very difficult to tie them down, when u return home they will look for another farang, foreigner.
My ex-gf is Thai and is not a FL. She is a corporate staff, dated for 3 years but broke up during of the decision of marriage. She preferred countryside life and don't like SG's cost of living but I can easily transfer to work in my Thai office which she don't agree for me to downgrade my position.

2 years later, she dated a farang and later married him. Moved to Europe ... Now I become wary of dating Thai ladies, and also don't pick Thai MLs for KC here in SG though I could do it easily as I speak Thai.
Old 15-08-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think if it didn't take much effort, the relationship won't feel strong. I've been with a FL in BKK before, went out together whenever I'm there, stays with me all the time while I was there, fantastic nights. Probably she's a FL and had good experience.

Pick a ML which you need to spend effort to build relationship with and it feels very different. It feels like maintaining a GF than just meeting for fun all the time.

This is what I experience from meeting the different type of girls.
Tried before thai FL from dome 1, jap ktv girl that i know from CM, g club girl that i know from bkk. I think its gonna be challenging. The long distance, the nature of their work, but i must say some of the sex really good. Haha. Good memories to keep with me.
Old 15-08-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Back then i dont have intention to tie them down as well. Some of them like farang but more will prefer ah tiong or korean now.
Old 15-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Recently I met another new milf from an $88 joint. She is 1 of the best looking milf I have come across, she has a well shape figure with a handful breast and small pink nipples. Many china ladies had flat buttock but this one is well shape like an apple. I guess her age is early thirties. If she show parade with younger ladies many will kena fallout, she workout regularly to maintain her body, surprisingly she had a child. She hinted me that she is ready to look for a sugar daddy and ask me how much 大哥 my opinion she can fetch $$$? I tell her how well she can service? She smile at me and strip off my disposable underwear and tongue my little brother, I felt she is not skillful in this area and she didn't make me hard enough. I guide her how to give a better blowjob. Eventually cum in mouth and she rushes to the toilet and spit if out. Haha can know she is a beginner. After that I starts my shower. she came back and helps to dry up me and ask me how I rate her bbbj. I say plenty of room for improvements. I ask will she do 69 with me if I rtm? She say see first.to me she fails to be sugar baby.
Sometime just break the ice and action follows. Not going to be her sugar daddy, just be her regulars first and polish her skills.
She is top 5 in my return to visit list.
After flip thru the spa directory I found a lot of beauties in the $88 joint, what worries me are landmines so I decided to go back to my top 5 ladies as she is the only one from $88 joint. Today I opted for her abalone tasting and she request for top up. Walao full package $300 I better get a fl japanese. In the end settle with a bbbj. These days Chinese ladies 吊起来卖。but ok la, she is one of the very nice looking lady with the look of fitness instructor.

Last edited by Newsasap; 15-08-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried before thai FL from dome 1, jap ktv girl that i know from CM, g club girl that i know from bkk. I think its gonna be challenging. The long distance, the nature of their work, but i must say some of the sex really good. Haha. Good memories to keep with me.
I haven't tried any of FLs in SG, overseas yes. Here in SG, only WL in GL and ML from HC / MP / Spa.
Old 16-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
McJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share.

Recently I met up with a ML who works in changping during my BTrip to CAN. She used to work in SG TCM central east of sg. Left sg approx 4 to 5 mths.
I stay overnight at her place and had paid protected sex.

Main thing is after finishing our 1st shot. I heard her listening to voice message on WC. A guy who called her "Lao Po" and blah blah blah lovey dovey stuff. And she reply him "rest early blah blah" Then i ask her who is he.

She told me is her sg local boyfriend, going to complete his divorce in 1-2 mths time (interim done) and he is gng to marry her and bring her daughter(from another china man) to stay in sg.
Getting PR and better education for her daughter is her objective.

I felt uneasy when she told me that. Cos I felt bad for the sg guy. I ask her if she consider what we are doing now is cheating. She answered without doubt or remorse.

"I need money to survive. He only give me RMB 10-15k a mth. Where got enuff? If I fuck other men for free and had unprotected sex its called cheating. Else its not. Just like u and me. 只做爱不说爱. I am considered loyal as compare to other girls."

Her answer caught me off guard. Btw she is in her 30s so i think her market value also reduce with age. Maybe thats why she is trying to earn as much as possible now.
Old 16-08-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

All ML come here make $$. I was also kenna screen for potential bf n husband caliber. We must remind ourselve. Big head tink. Small head play.
Old 17-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJack View Post
Just to share.

Recently I met up with a ML who works in changping during my BTrip to CAN. She used to work in SG TCM central east of sg. Left sg approx 4 to 5 mths.
I stay overnight at her place and had paid protected sex.

Main thing is after finishing our 1st shot. I heard her listening to voice message on WC. A guy who called her "Lao Po" and blah blah blah lovey dovey stuff. And she reply him "rest early blah blah" Then i ask her who is he.

She told me is her sg local boyfriend, going to complete his divorce in 1-2 mths time (interim done) and he is gng to marry her and bring her daughter(from another china man) to stay in sg.

I felt uneasy when she told me that. Cos I felt bad for the sg guy. I ask her if she consider what we are doing now is cheating. She answered without doubt or remorse.

"I need money to survive. He only give me RMB 10-15k a mth. Where got enuff? If I fuck other men for free and had unprotected sex its called cheating. Else its not. Just like u and me. 只做爱不说爱. I am considered loyal as compare to other girls."

Her answer caught me off guard. Btw she is in her 30s so i think her market value also reduce with age. Maybe thats why she is trying to earn as much as possible now.
Thanks for your story. I think all
Guys should
Print a T shirt “ 只做爱不说爱” to remind our big heads. 🤓
Old 17-08-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recently I met another new milf from an $88 joint. She is 1 of the best looking milf I have come across, she has a well shape figure with a handful breast and small pink nipples. Many china ladies had flat buttock but this one is well shape like an apple. I guess her age is early thirties. If she show parade with younger ladies many will kena fallout, she workout regularly to maintain her body, surprisingly she had a child. She hinted me that she is ready to look for a sugar daddy and ask me how much 大哥 my opinion she can fetch $$$? I tell her how well she can service? She smile at me and strip off my disposable underwear and tongue my little brother, I felt she is not skillful in this area and she didn't make me hard enough. I guide her how to give a better blowjob. Eventually cum in mouth and she rushes to the toilet and spit if out. Haha can know she is a beginner. After that I starts my shower. she came back and helps to dry up me and ask me how I rate her bbbj. I say plenty of room for improvements. I ask will she do 69 with me if I rtm? She say see first.to me she fails to be sugar baby.
Sometime just break the ice and action follows. Not going to be her sugar daddy, just be her regulars first and polish her skills.
She is top 5 in my return to visit list.
Stay tune, sharing this soon.!
Old 17-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJack View Post

Thai also like that. There are FLs that are married and it is just a work stint for them to earn a certain amount for a purpose back home. Once achieved, they go back to their normal lives and it appears to be condoned or else everyone is turning a blind eye and pretend not to know. The FL told me, "this is job" and implying there's no emotion involved, only delivering a service.

And some will marry to get the pink nric (why stop at blue?) so they might play good girl, obedient wife, quit the profession for 1 or 2 years while the application is being processed and then after get their objective, who knows?
Old 18-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

There are plenty of MLs around in SG, there will always be a ML who is lonely and not have much regulars. You are single, if you like this ML girl and have very good feeling with her, will you try and build the chemistry and relationship until she love you? How far will you go?
Old 18-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
There are plenty of MLs around in SG, there will always be a ML who is lonely and not have much regulars. You are single, if you like this ML girl and have very good feeling with her, will you try and build the chemistry and relationship until she love you? How far will you go?
If really in love then go all the way, especially those when you have deep feeling between you two.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1