The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Continue my day two partying with bro shibaxian

25th April, Monday.

Asked bro shibaxian to bring me to local disco joint in Huizhou. Bit I told him I have some major work to finish before I am available. Must really thanks him to accommodate to my request and time. Meet up with him some here 麦地路. Actually name of the building I not too sure, but I definitely can recognize it when return there in future (but not without the company of bro shibaxian). The club was very hip and lot of young crowds. I was enjoying the songs and some beers while bro shibaxian is eyeing flirting at a dancer. Naturally the dancer came up to him and start chatting. I was not in a mood to chat so I left him and the dancer playing dice while I scan the club’s female dancers. They look and dress like Taiwanese than a local Chinese. SEXY, PRETTY, TALL & VOLUPTUPUS. We stayed till 1am because I still have to work in the morning. Recommend for bros that just want to do disco to pick up OL because there are quite a number pretty girls.

==============================
Quick Summary of the disco club
Club Name: ???
Deco: 7/10
Dancers Looks: 8/10 (averaging out on 8 dancers I saw)
Dancer Looks: 8/10 (bro shibaxian is flirting with)
Boobs: B+
Overall figure: 9/10 (Boobs and waist line is balance for her height.)
RTF: Will if I not looking for pussy and just want to party
Damage: rmb300 (for 1dz of beers)
Old 10-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post

FR on HZ

1st Day – 金色时代夜总会 (26th April 2011)

First of all, must extend my sincere thanks to Bro SBX & 老板娘 for their time & hospitality, appreciate very much ! Partying with them is indeed my honour ! Really glad to know them, they r very helpful ; always willing to extend that extra mile to make new visitor comfortable.

NIGHT : 金色时代夜总会 located within 金叶酒店

KTV in HZ start late ard 8pm as compared to CP/CA. This is probably the only KTV which has a flower street in HZ. IMHO, Gals quality were better than I have expected, equivalent to that in DFJH, CA & FH in CP. Was told qty could range from 100 to 200. Rates r 2/6/9 & KJ tips r 200. But only 40% of the gals r available for ON, as majority of their customers r locals who will not bring gals back ON bcos they have to attend to their wife back home after drinking. Hence pl check with mummy who u can bring back to avoid any disappointment. However, we tipped the mummy here with a RMB200 for her services rendered in selection of gals for ON & of course that will also served as some form of assurance that the gal u have selected for ON does not ‘chu’ patterns ! And not forget to mention, if u bring yr own liquor, mummy will waived the corkage charges !

As Rooms have just been renovated, its very new & clean. The size of the room we took was like those in DFJH, CA & conditions definitely better than FH & those older rooms in MF, CP. KTV charges in HZ r slightly cheaper than CA/CP, probably slightly over 1K on beer package; charges for the nite was approx RMB1000 (my 2nd nite KTV spendg was merely RMB600 excludg KJ tips etc)

26th April, Tuesday.

Riding on ice meltg on the KTV information and girls quality. Partying with 老板娘 to get my girl intoxicated was fun. The dongbei girl is very vocal in the night. She very talkative too. Asking us so many questions and learning English while we make our way to supper place and while eating. After that, we depart our own way to enjoy the night with our girl.

Back in the room, we lie on the bed for awhile. Light kisses to get the mood going. She helped me to undress and throw it on the sofa. She refuse me let me undress her so she strip into her birthday suit quickly. We showered individually with me going first and her later. I laid on the bed watching TV while waiting for her to get out from the shower. She dry herself and quickly hide under the bedsheet. She auto roam to my body and pumping my 2ic to rock solid while I lick her nipples and breath down her neck to make her excited for me. I think the alcohol was getting into her or she is just loud, she is just moaning too high.

FAST FORWARD….she stop all she is doing and run to her handbag, pull out a rows of condoms. Asked her if she intended to finish those? Replied me with a cheek laugh. Time to time I have to slow down so she can pipe down slightly. I think not possible to be ramping slowly the whole night and for me to cummed, I ramp harder and faster to turn up the heat in her. After unloaded, she is breathing so hard and her heat beat is so fast I was like damn!!! Better not die of a heart attack on the bed. She clean me up and took a quick splash together. She is very demanding when cuddle in the bed together, she wants me to cup her while her back is glue to my body. If not she said she will not be able to sleep properly or I have to sleep myself. I accommodated to her needs and happily cupping her A+ boobs. I can feel her heart beat still pounding very hard her. And soon I left asleep.
Halfway in the night I woke up, squeeze her boobs slightly to see if she got have reaction. Some squeezing she woke up and ask what I am doing, I didn’t answer and move my hands down to arouse her. We had another round before we rest……Rested for another hour and my alarm ring. TIME to wake up and get ready for work. I had a quickie with her before I shower and go for work.

Quick Summary
Name: ???
Origin/State : China, Dongbei
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: A+
BJ: none
BBJ: none
Finger: yes
Kiss: yes
Gfe: 9/10
RTF: 99%
Damage: 900rmb
KTV: refer to bro ice meltg.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds delicious! Thanks for the FR. Still waiting for SBX's FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
26th April, Tuesday.

Quick Summary
Name: ???
Origin/State : China, Dongbei
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: A+
BJ: none
BBJ: none
Finger: yes
Kiss: yes
Gfe: 9/10
RTF: 99%
Damage: 900rmb
KTV: refer to bro ice meltg.
Old 13-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
Sounds delicious! Thanks for the FR. Still waiting for SBX's FRs.
Hi bro,
sorry that i just back to SG. Now super busy with work...will update when more free...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 23-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Huizhou hotel

As bro coffeepot and icemeltg wrote their FR in HZ trip, i will update my FR later. I will show some hotel room photos that i took during last trip.

Dreamland Hotel - 金峦酒店
There is a 'yong dong' 永东 coach service counter in this hotel, which means you can alight/board the coach at this hotel if you are coming/going to Hong Kong Airport. There is a lot of restaurants and shopping malls around this area. In the hotel, there is a sauna and ktv. Ktv is on the 4th floor but not so popular (not much gals but drinking quite cheap). Their sauna (5th floor) is quite good as the gals are trained (to be gentle & caring - a lot of gfe) to serve the Korean and Japanese. Sometimes you can get russian gals in this sauna.
As the hotel is located in the busy district, so it could be quite noisy. Ask for the odd number room (away from the main road) upon checking in.

Photo of the deluxe room

Old 23-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
As bro coffeepot and icemeltg wrote their FR in HZ trip, i will update my FR later. I will show some hotel room photos that i took during last trip.
so similar like miraton hotel room ... kekekkekee ..
but the bed dun look so appealing ... the mattress looks pretty hard to me ..
Old 23-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Huizhou hotel

Lu Hui International Hotel - 鲁惠国际饭店

Booked for bro ice meltg this hotel when he reached HZ on his first day. And very kind of him to let me take the hotel room photo. This hotel is facing diagonal to Walmart (a shopping mall with all types of restaurants, a cinema, etc). There is a sauna on the 17th floor and a ktv beside the hotel. The sauna is good in terms of gals and service (price about the same as CP). I will write a FR about this sauna if i have time. The ktv is better than dreamland hotel. The gal strength is about 200.
There is a taiwanese steamboat restaurant beside this hotel (cheap, nice and good customer service), i highly recommended. The female supervisor of this restaurant also look delicious (too bad i no time to sian)...

Deluxe room

Old 23-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Huizhou hotel

Kande Hotel - 康帝酒店

This is a five star hotel. So their room rate is also very 5-star. You can choose to stay the room facing the westlake or jiangbei river. Thanks for bro ice meltg again to let me take his room photo. There is also sauna and ktv in this hotel. I didn't try their sauna, so cannot comment on the service. But sauna charges is the highest in whole HZ (the cheapest rate is rmb800), and you will not be disappointed in term of the gal's look, service and room (5 star mah). Their ktv is on the 4th floor (gal strength about 300). But their drinking and gals are a bit ex. The gals rate is 3-8-10 if i am not wrong...
By the way, they served nice buffet, almost the same as Ouya.

Deluxe room facing Westlake

Lastly, sorry that i am using cheapo camera, so the photo may not be nice.

Old 23-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
so similar like miraton hotel room ... kekekkekee ..
but the bed dun look so appealing ... the mattress looks pretty hard to me ..
Yes, in HZ, most of the mattress are quite hard.

Old 23-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Kande Hotel - 康帝酒店

This is a five star hotel. So their room rate is also very 5-star. You can choose to stay the room facing the westlake or jiangbei river.

Bro, dun forget to show the bathroom pictures where u hv a stand alone bath tub & a shower compartment

Will post my 2nd day HZ FR tomo, sorry for the long wait
Old 23-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kande Hotel - 康帝酒店

This is a five star hotel. So their room rate is also very 5-star. You can choose to stay the room facing the westlake or jiangbei river.

the mattress looks so much better than the other 2 ...

but the room furnitures really look "antique" and old fashion ...
doesn't have the impression that this is a 5stars hotel ... maybe 5stars price but not 5stars standard ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg
Bro, dun forget to show the bathroom pictures where u hv a stand alone bath tub & a shower compartment
for a moment i thought u asked to post pics of ur meimei in the bathroom having a good time with u ...
Old 23-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

but bonking the ger with her facing the lake best. hehe. That what i did with my dongbei ger.

Problem is there is no bath tub!! I cannot enjoy my bath salt i brought along with me.
Old 23-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
the mattress looks so much better than the other 2 ...

but the room furnitures really look "antique" and old fashion ...
doesn't have the impression that this is a 5stars hotel ... maybe 5stars price but not 5stars standard ...

for a moment i thought u asked to post pics of ur meimei in the bathroom having a good time with u ...
Haha, Bro, that was a gd one, lol ..........me beri 'naive' one........also a camera/phone idiot........not like u, professional, u must hv taken many pics of u & yr MMs engaged in intimate acts, tats y tats was yr 1st tots just jkg, jkg ............

BTW, 康帝 design theme is 古色古香 type; ancient fixtures equipped with fine carvings etc, neat & tasteful from the interior decoration pt of view, but price def not cheap..........at RMB718 per nite w/o breakfast ! me felt the pinch too ! However, if u dun like ancient chinese theme, then u shd give it a miss !
Old 23-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
but bonking the ger with her facing the lake best. hehe. That what i did with my dongbei ger.

Problem is there is no bath tub!!I cannot enjoy my bath salt i brought along with me.
Haha, I cant agree anything less, bonking ur gal facing the lake can be quite kinky ............me also enjoy

How come ur rm got no bath tub which flr did u stay ???
Old 23-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
ladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Only 80% go short time, 60% go ON. But if the gals are to go out ON, they often don't 'chu' much patterns.
No problem, if i am in HZ, sure we can meet out for party.
Senior, how to reach HZ from Zhuhai? And the duration? Will be dropping by tomolo... and hopefully get to seek ur expertise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1