The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Agree that there are too many MLs that are blurring their faces. I find it understandable if there are specific reasons for doing so, but not as a ploy to hide ugly faces, or to package an older ML as a SYT, because this is blatantly taking customers for a ride.

Personally, I do patronise MLs with blurred faces, but these are all MLs who had initially revealed their faces previously, but had to take to blurring their faces subsequently for good reasons. Currently, the blurred faces whom I patronise are all proven MLs who are fail-safe options, namely Clearly, Feel, Niu Niu, Alisa (currently SLG, aka Cooling, Abby), and rather recently, ex-SLG's Angela. They were all MLs whom I had visited before they blurred their faces.

Money is hard-earned, can't afford to experiment too much, and certainly don't want to be conned.

Last edited by JasonJG; 08-10-2015 at 12:25 AM.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
zombieaslop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieaslop2 View Post
Up me a bit ba
Mr on xiao jiao
Location:8 discreet. Elevator only to their apartment. Stay with a few ml. (When I'm visiting there's police downstairs scare me.)
Looks:6.5 (discount 20% as no make up)
Shower:8 shower together some bm n bbbj
Bbbj/cim:8.5 she can take the whole shaft. No hands
Massage:3 tried her best but well... Nt gd maybe still green. N her bed is real low nt gd for massage.
Bm/catbath: 8 nicely done
Hdly: she don't know. Taught her still figuring out.
Gfe: 7.5 good can be higher if she don't touch hp. Chatty. Worldwide roam.
For a 100 at current ml range. Worth it cos 2 shot n can cim. I only cim 1 shot though second is hj.
Rtm maybe
Forgot to mention a bit of tummy fat
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/xiao-jiao-massage/
Old 07-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Agree that there are too many MLs that are blurring their faces. I find it understandable if there are specific reasons for doing so, but not as a ploy to hide ugly faces, or to package an older ML as a SYT, because this is blatantly taking customers for a ride.

Personally, I do patronise MLs with blurred faces, but these are all MLs who had initially revealed their faces previously, but had to take to blurring their faces subsequently for good reasons, such as Eunice, who was hiding from a certain customer. Currently, the blurred faces whom I patronise are all proven MLs who are fail-safe options, namely Clearly, Feel, Niu Niu, Alisa (currently SLG, aka Cooling, Abby), and rather recently, ex-SLG's Angela. They were all MLs whom I had visited before they blurred their faces.

Money is hard-earned, can't afford to experiment too much, and certainly don't want to be conned.
Bro, can you predict or foreseen this ML Lala啦啦 chio or not? hahaha

https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13567627
Old 07-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Personally, I do patronise MLs with blurred faces, but these are all MLs who had initially revealed their faces previously, but had to take to blurring their faces subsequently for good reasons, such as Eunice, who was hiding from a certain customer. Currently, the blurred faces whom I patronise are all proven MLs who are fail-safe options, namely Clearly, Feel, Niu Niu, Alisa (currently SLG, aka Cooling, Abby), and rather recently, ex-SLG's Angela. They were all MLs whom I had visited before they blurred their faces.

I feel that it is perfectly within the control of cheongsters to walk away when the door is opened and that they don't like what they see. It is a bit hard to justify that they have been tricked when they could walk away from the deal. But I guess sometimes 毒精攻腦 cannot think straight.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I feel that it is perfectly within the control of cheongsters to walk away when the door is opened and that they don't like what they see. It is a bit hard to justify that they have been tricked when they could walk away from the deal. But I guess sometimes 毒精攻腦 cannot think straight.
The problem is that the ML will blacklist your number if u reject on the spot and in future u will have trouble booking other MLs as well. So u r kinda 'forced' to accept the booking.

The stable master also doesn't give a damn despite saying that we are ok to reject if photos don't match vs real life. U give me a blurred photo in the first place, how to judge if it matches real life?

Save our time, the ML's time. Stop w the blur photo bullshit.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

http://sglovecity.com/?p=198

$150 for a ML! this better be good! Have any bros tried? Picture looks choose, tempted to commando but price tag a huge deterrent.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Booking a session with a ML with blurred face is like eating at a restaurant based purely on their own pictures of their food. Unless the food on my plate looks really entirely different from what was advertised (e.g. serves me shrimp when I ordered tiger prawns), I guess most of the time I would expect a little deception as a necessary part of advertisement.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
http://sglovecity.com/?p=198

$150 for a ML! this better be good! Have any bros tried? Picture looks choose, tempted to commando but price tag a huge deterrent.
$150 for 90 minutes lah. Normal rate.
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13431222
Old 07-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
The problem is that the ML will blacklist your number if u reject on the spot and in future u will have trouble booking other MLs as well. So u r kinda 'forced' to accept the booking.

The stable master also doesn't give a damn despite saying that we are ok to reject if photos don't match vs real life. U give me a blurred photo in the first place, how to judge if it matches real life?

Save our time, the ML's time. Stop w the blur photo bullshit.
Wow I wasn't aware that if we reject on the spot, we would be blacklisted. Thanks for that info. Incidentally I only go for such MLs sparingly and more often than not, the experience is passable.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
summonking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
$150 for 90 minutes lah. Normal rate.
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13431222

why would anyone wana book her?
bad attitude after so many years here. . still have cheek ask for massage, erm whos the client?? I dont think im the only one... small boobs and pint size.. wont recommend bros spending $150... save it.. many others out there
Old 07-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8389 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by summonking View Post
why would anyone wana book her?
bad attitude after so many years here. . still have cheek ask for massage, erm whos the client?? I dont think im the only one... small boobs and pint size.. wont recommend bros spending $150... save it.. many others out there
Bro, do you have any ML with good attitude, been here not so long ago, big boobs, model figure and worth the money to recommend?
Old 07-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Usually such MLs, do they allow sucking of nips? Most of them only allow touching top part
Old 07-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

since we r on topic about blur pix
any bros has intel on this nana?
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=563234
Old 07-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
Usually such MLs, do they allow sucking of nips? Most of them only allow touching top part
2 years ago, it was sop to do that. Until some smart prc decide that there are 卖艺不卖身,things like this always takes 2 hands to clap, and along comes some customers who really believe in their bullshit. Well what to do, now u have 120 for 1 hj , no roaming, no stripping, cheongsters deserve it, lol.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
2 years ago, it was sop to do that. Until some smart prc decide that there are 卖艺不卖身,things like this always takes 2 hands to clap, and along comes some customers who really believe in their bullshit. Well what to do, now u have 120 for 1 hj , no roaming, no stripping, cheongsters deserve it, lol.
Ask them what kind of artist they are, maybe if she is a painter then she can paint you or vice versa

Or just hold off the release as long as you can, then tell her you can't do it without some oral stimulation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1