The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Planning a visit this mth
Then I realize there has been a steep fall in exchange rate since the last mth
Old 04-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Any bro here try TPG roaming at batam? How's the coverage? If good then I don't need to buy roaming data just for 2d1n
I tried the TPG SIM card in Batam late last month but was unable to get it working. You will need a local SIM card for data roaming in Batam.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mrtqk is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Good day !

Any samsters going to batam 12 or 13sept? Can join u along? Going alone sometimes abit boring.. hope can tag along with some kind, adventurous bros to exchange pointers.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Do agree that it's an alternative for longer time hiring.
But I think the problem still exist during the initial pickup.
I think it would be mainly for the 1st pick up, the rest of the day (8 to 12 hours of the day) would be base on mobile phone calls,i guess. Hence it can safely avoid those mafia taxi touts.

Actually i dont totally blame those mafia taxi touts, the tourist or those using the online taxi apps were partly to blame too. They know they will get threatened or be getting into trouble with mafia taxi touts if they order taxi online in Indonesia. And when they planned to do that, they actually do it so OPENLY in public, holding their mobile phone, moving about with the apps opened up in PUBLIC places allowing the taxi touts to know (and see) they are ordering online taxis.

Pure stupidity at work.

Ordering a taxi online is actually very simple. Grab a taxi, remember their car number, their car model/color, keep phone inside pocket and wait for the taxi. Hehehe...for me i would light a cigarette walk around to wait. By almost the end of my smoke, my taxi arrived. There is no need to keep holding my phone to see/track where the driver is (even if driver cancel my order, can always get another one in another 10 mins time).

Complicated? Yes, mainly for tourists (I think) who lacks common sense.

Sorry, i am taking your post to rant about this stupidity in behavior i have seen in many tourists in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Probably I was lucky most of the times to manage to book good attitude girls in this joint. This I would like to thank the mami for allowing me to chat with the cewek before I booked her so in this way can more or less find out whether she got princess attitude or not.
Hehehe...luck some time plays a very important role. Back then, if i wish to get better girls from Permata, the mamis were the one i would 1st approach.

Most girls there after a year or 2 would jump out of joint to join other joints,hehehe...due to the competition i guess.

Quote:
Permata Indah is not a massage booking joint but a Karaoke booking joint, so there is ample space for seating and chatting with the little brown sugar..
The problem i had there was the understanding of their language, hence unlike you could communicate with them before committing to the booking. However, i use the traditional method mentioned in this forum , take my pick 1st and watch closely later to see if i receive some willing smiling face who are keen to follow me back to my room.

Works for me most time but not always the case tho.

Quote:
However I ever had bad experience too in booking cewek in other joints like bad attitude, asking for big fat tips with poor service, wanted to go back early, request to buy this buy that, so on and so forth, etc
Much often, i often tell the girls i booked that what the Chinese coming to batam dislike most were having had a booking girl, who has not up to par service ,lousy attitude and yet be asking for tipping. And i help them understand that most Chinese has a soft spot for good/better service girls, even if they were not top models type,hehehe...so start showing some TLC (tender,loving,care).

If they can hit those spots, tips can be crazily a lot more (base on their market rate) due to the small brain thinking and the level of existing Chinese pride. I am speaking base on what i have seen so far tho.

Quote:
I always believe in my sixth sense and another way to judge good attitude girls is by looking at her appearance and the way she speaks. I couldn't said all but most of the good attitude girls are mostly soft spoken, do not interrupt when tamu is speaking, do not drink beer and wear more decent looking (not sexy). Although a book cannot be judged by its cover...
6th sense accompanied by some quality experience i guess,hehehe...and with a bit of luck, the 2D1N or 3D2n (and/or if not more) would become heaven on earth,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe with more hotel guest like you, Formosa rooms quality standard will eventually improve greatly....a more comfortable environment to stay without defects..
Its more like i have been staying there for quite a bit of time, i simply fine tune what fits me best. Again, being a long time customer there, my expectation becomes higher and that leads to being fussy (its actually very fussy).

When i apply my expectation level from Formosa to other hotels in Batam,hmm...many hotel's overall quality simply couldnt even come close to it. Hence i have to be bringing myself down to the level during the 1st few times about 5 years ago where i start visiting Batam. Held on to those lower expectation to stay in so that i can be a more fairer to the other Batam hotels. From thereon, i start building few more "FormosaS".

By the way, now there's no need to wash my Batam room's curtain recently, becos they just swapped it with a brand new non-black-out curtain which is thinner, so that they can wash it more frequently on their own.

(i think they change it new becos i "washed" it, as they might think i didnt like it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Agreed as taking the last ferry is too risky which I avoid as well though in my last trip I did tried the last ferry.
Only if thats the only choice for me,otherwise i would avoid it.

Reason, usually thats the time where open corruption from the immigration officers start,hehehe...

I mean i time it a few times, the chance of getting into this corruption base seems higher during those timing. So far about 3 to 4 of the tourists i knew has had this issue and excluding strangers i have seen whom i do not know. Funny odd hours, right?

I choose not to seek trouble, thats why most would rarely see me on a last ferry to/fro Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
This is the road show photo girls at Hbf on last weekend until tue this week. You were there or go btm on that day?

They were promoting btm, bintan & bali in the road show & there was some ferry companies giving special disc.
Nothing really special on the roadshow at Harbour Front which ends on Wednesday (nothing you havent already know),except the 2 girls who dress up exorbitantly.

And yes, i was there last Tuesday. Exchange rate was 10260/SGD opposite Formosa hotel on Thursday tho. Quite a surprise because i got 10200/SGD on Tuesday when i drop in. That new lady didnt know me....grrr....

Sorry, didnt manage to catch up with you,hehehe...too many people needs to see me on that few days already. And they are buying me some new "toys" to play.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darts69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Any bro here try TPG roaming at batam? How's the coverage? If good then I don't need to buy roaming data just for 2d1n
Had tried not too bad, can even play game
Old 05-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I mean what so difficult in going to Batam, head to Utama Hotel and then walk the hotel block ONE round?

I break someone's leg, i refer him to stay inside Formosa hotel, its not like w/o his leg he would got no chance to to get a girl within the hotel room itself,hehehe....师傅领进门,修行靠个人. A teacher can only guide this far, how far he can go in future is up to himself, right?
ya lor...ya lor...new guys jus gng on first or second trip need jus stay in utama hotel or formosa hotel. Like tat aldy can fk til drop 4 a 3d2n liao....lol, but human being mind is greedy, they wan choices & in ending bo dai bo ji tio kena fk 4 a higher price...human nature la....lol

Quote:
Clones? Genuine cheongsters? They dont really matter to me so long they falls under the regulation which i also have to abide (eg,not to go off topic, quoting whole post, etc). Clones/trouble-makers or not, they break the rules, they are in my ignore list and/or no-reply-list. Break the rules further, i report them to moderator/administrator.

I once over heard a complain by T whereby he claims that X is a clone of Y becos G who could see IP address shares that X and Y shares the same IP. Just few weeks ago,i shared with him this long list of forum users who shares the same IP address :

( Click to show/hide )

Sad to say, after some investigation, and to my surprise about 80% of them were not clones. However, they have few things in common, most of them uses the same VPN or VPNs sharing similar platform. This is called recycled IP address from its VPN's country's repective ISP.

In other word, you and me are 2 different person, if we are using VPNs, its only a matter of time one day we will be caught with the same ip address BUT definitely on a different date and time.
wen 2 aq & shw em tis quote, & they all tio shock....lol

Lol...nw sep go btm is celebrate the moon festival liao....lol...no fr, jus pigture 2 share share 4 fun....lol

Oh, mooncake fest is on 13 sep lei....

Nice moon....lol
Old 05-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 5
Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!

My last week trip to batam, I tried to book grab from hotel Swiss Inn, surprisingly, they pick us up and drop us at octupuss. From Octupuss to HBB seafood also ok. But the problem is from Harbourbay back to Swiss Inn cannot. The grab driver dont dare to pick us up because its near harbour so no choice take the mafia taxi LOL
Its very cheap to take grab in batam. SO cheap that its unbelievable. 13k to 16k only each trip. I normally give 20k then no take any change. 20k = SGD$2
Old 05-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, is there a reason y grab drivers, dont dare pick up near harbour?
Old 05-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, u try to hack into mindef and see how? In fact, end of the day, nobody wins and both sides loses, and the question is who makes the biggest losses. Even a pes E9N9 have to bow to a lieutantant in the army, unless pes F which is impossible to get. And I dun know what's the point of lieutantant throwing directives at E9N9. I dun understand why a need to check ppl's past history before replying? U want to reply just reply, dun want to reply dun reply. It's based on feelings and your mood, right?

Unless u are super rich, have very high authority or very high privilleges, then u can do whatever and say whatever u like, no need to consider ppl's feelings just like funboi who owns a business.

Best is no need to be too clever or too smart. BEC the smarter a person is, the more shrewd and more cunning he is. I prefer to mix someone not very smart with some bad points like fallen11 and a bit of kind heart and also aurahiongka.

There is no such thing as perfect person.
If a person does not have any flaws at all, it is very scary.

Just be normal, write what u want, it can be unethical(it depends) also can bec this is sammyboy forum. U can dun consider other ppl's feelings or write careful. This is a sex forum, not a workplace forum. U no need to report to us.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-09-2019 at 04:28 AM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

First time,in the btm thread where i couldn't catch the ball
Old 06-09-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
My earlier explanation on IP address in a forum is for those who didnt know...

https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14628

...and not meant solely for bro Hurricane88. I am just using his reply on my post to elaborate a situation/complain i have encountered.
This shld help better explains ur self better.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Which is why i use this thread to compile information, at the same time observe user/s behavior and i treat it like a learning thread for myself. I went more in depth into Batam's cheong scene by observing the Batam girl's, as well as the OKT/s and the market behavior in order to seek what i looked for.
Quote:
And it all begins with...sharing 1st.

If you dont start sharing, i cannot start to know you. No chance to, no matter how bad i wish to,hehehe...make sense?
Quote:
What i am saying is, everyone has some level of pride, i am just careful not to accidentally step on them when i try to help. Just being considerate can go a long way and I try to avoid strong words too.
Quote:
Put myself in that kind of shoe and one would understand why the Ignore Button in this forum is there for (at the same time, understand a bit of character on the owner of this forum too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
ya lor...ya lor...new guys jus gng on first or second trip need jus stay in utama hotel or formosa hotel. Like tat aldy can fk til drop 4 a 3d2n liao....lol, but human being mind is greedy, they wan choices & in ending bo dai bo ji tio kena fk 4 a higher price...human nature la....lol
Went ovr to try HY & HY2 yesterday, each girl there still retained their own special serv abilities. The newer girls were charging at a little lower price recently, could be they were trying to earn reg customers. A small handful of older girls has gone back to hm town & new ones replaced em.

Next trip will try to test drive more girls there.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, guys heading Batam this weekend, wonder does they have tantric massage there what’s the damage like any recommendation, pm me thanks
Old 06-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7100 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Hi, is there a reason y grab drivers, dont dare pick up near harbour?
The thrill to save 1 SGD is priceless....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1