The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyd View Post
Thanks all the bros in here for the FR and interesting recommendations on BKK food.
Waahh, go all way to BKK for food for your big head. Most bros here go BKK for food for their small head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klose87 View Post
Anyway where's a good pub/bar to watch the late night Euro 2012, anywhere near Thonglor area will be good. If not anywhere in Sukhumvit is fine i guess
thanks in advanced.
Presumably you are talking about late matches and KO stages which start 145am BKK time when most places almost closing.
So best places are late closing beer bars like Hillary2, Sanook bar or hotel lobbies like Nana Hotel and some late closing discos. Otherwise bring a gal back to hotel room and she play with your 2 small balls and you play with her 2 hopefully bigger balls and at same time watch 22 people chasing 1 even bigger ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
the rachada girl much cheaper than soi cowboy ...
2k baht only short time , gogo bar fine ,hotel everything can up to 4.5k baht .. alot of change than 2 years back ..beer up 150 baht as we go there that night ..
Don't exagerrate and simply say -maybe you are carrothead and pay 4.5K total for ST or buy drinks for the mamasan, waitresses and cleaners then even 4.5K not enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Hey bkk experts,im currently leaving at a hotel near nana bts. Where can i go for such fun?
NB, even old blind man like me can smell fun around that area and you cannot, there is something wrong with you. You need to wash your eyes with dettol
Old 26-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Bro okietokie need hand holding-Please advise

Received PM from okietokie
and he needs hand holding. Maybe some bro here who are very free can offer some advice for him. Here is his PM. Be gentle with him

Hi Bro,
PSPS, will be in BBK Sukhumvit and highly likely in The Ateas.

Unfortunately, this is my first time in BkK, i really need guidance and help. SOmehow, i cant really travel due to commitment in SG. So i have to make full use of this time in BKK.

Would like to know, is there a more discrete channel to call for a lady to the room for service and massage?

Somehow, being alone, walking on the street dont seems to be wish unless with experience companion.

Sorry to trouble and bother you.

Regards,
okietokie
Old 26-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bro okietokie need hand holding-Please advise

Quote:
Whats the best i can do with a 1500baht to spare?
Spend the 1500 on better meals....

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
and he needs hand holding. Maybe some bro here who are very free can offer some advice for him. Here is his PM. Be gentle with him
I rcv this too but didn't reply .... This type PM will be ignored.

Others might help him.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Thai AirAsia

For those bros who use TAA to fly to BKK, the airline is changing airports:

"Thai AirAsia will move its hub back to Don Mueang International Airport from October 1, 2012 onwards, providing services on all domestic and international flights under the same FD airline code and the same flight schedule."
good news for frequent traveller...has been a quite since i went there

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 26-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kurando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros..

i will be staying at metro resort pratunam.. where can i look for some fun?
Old 26-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How is cowboy soi rate compared to nana hotel and nana entertainment ones?
Old 26-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
RenJie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenJie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How is cowboy soi rate compared to nana hotel and nana entertainment ones?
Depends on which bar u go bro. Soi Cowboy hottest bar is baccara and tilac , Nana Entertainment plaza is Rainbow 4 @ 2nd level. I go Rainbow 4 more often , if you want massage from Soi Cowboy Baccara that side , you walk all the way down Soi 23 , u see alot of massage parlour asking u for massage. HAHA
Old 26-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenJie View Post
Depends on which bar u go bro. Soi Cowboy hottest bar is baccara and tilac , Nana Entertainment plaza is Rainbow 4 @ 2nd level. I go Rainbow 4 more often , if you want massage from Soi Cowboy Baccara that side , you walk all the way down Soi 23 , u see alot of massage parlour asking u for massage. HAHA
Walking down the street I seen many guys asking me with pictures of their girls. Feel quite unsafe as they often want me to take their transport. Scar li tio kidnap or reach there the girls cui,how to escape? Lol
Old 26-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post

Hi Bro,
PSPS, will be in BBK Sukhumvit and highly likely in The Ateas.

Unfortunately, this is my first time in BkK, i really need guidance and help. SOmehow, i cant really travel due to commitment in SG. So i have to make full use of this time in BKK.

Would like to know, is there a more discrete channel to call for a lady to the room for service and massage?

Somehow, being alone, walking on the street dont seems to be wish unless with experience companion.

Sorry to trouble and bother you.

Regards,
okietokie
ok lah help him a bit.....go to this website and call the mamasan asking for outcall service.....

http://angelbangkok.x.fc2.com/english.html

Enjoy your virgin trip to bang cock

P.S. ask khun google for "oil massage bangkok" you should be able to get more choices.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
ok lah help him a bit.....go to this website and call the mamasan asking for outcall service.....
U very helpful...
Old 27-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Walking down the street I seen many guys asking me with pictures of their girls. Feel quite unsafe as they often want me to take their transport. Scar li tio kidnap or reach there the girls cui, how to escape? Lol
Following these touts is asking to get chop carrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
P.S. ask khun google for "oil massage bangkok" you should be able to get more choices.
Hahaha that's a good one!
Old 27-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry Re: Bro okietokie need hand holding-Please advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Spend the 1500 on better meals....

I rcv this too but didn't reply .... This type PM will be ignored.

Others might help him.
Same same... I got one fr Cuba or Ciba. Duno lah. Bro... Dun treat me like a f okt. Wanna cheong.. Hv some standard. Else... Stand in yr room. Yes... I am pissed. Nx time when u ask for help.. Ask appropriately. I am not almighty... But i reserve my rights of refusal.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
good news for frequent traveller...has been a quite since i went there
Is the old airport better? Been gg to suwarnabhmi so often... Cannot rem how the old airport is kike and where it is. If really move there... Pray for no flooding.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
But i reserve my rights of refusal.
PM u, what is the effect of whisky with cough syrup U sure can advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Is the old airport better? Been gg to suwarnabhmi so often... Cannot rem how the old airport is kike and where it is. If really move there... Pray for no flooding.
Yes old airport, so next time when u want to go Pattaya directly, do not take AirAsia, else u will need another 1/2-1 hr to reach Pattaya.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walking down the street I seen many guys asking me with pictures of their girls. Feel quite unsafe as they often want me to take their transport. Scar li tio kidnap or reach there the girls cui,how to escape? Lol

What is "girls cui". BTW dun worry, u r a man and unless u r fucking rich else they dun bother to kidnap u. Maybe, they need your body for a ritual.

The safest place will be in hotel room, watch TV program.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1