The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Sometimes I feel paiseh to correct you.

But here's the truth, if you get caught banging your maid, good luck.
Thank for the correction. Sunday is well known by many as bonking day for maid n bangla. If the authority really want to raid, y every Sunday the budget hotel is still fully book. If the bangla nv get to bonk these maids, they will be going around crowded in geylang paying for cheap sex. So no worry, just screw.
Old 07-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Aiyah. If caught fucking maid, maid will go home n the guy banned probably many many years from hiring another maid. That's all
and this question keep coming up every 2 or 3 month, and same answers .. I wonder if some guys think if repeatedly asking will change the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bonk Ex-Maid can or not!!!???
Good question, but I guess the answer is, MOM Won't care, as long as she is not under your current employ
Old 07-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zulsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good question, but I guess the answer is, MOM Won't care, as long as she is not under your current employ
Ya very true
Old 07-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
and this question keep coming up every 2 or 3 month, and same answers .. I wonder if some guys think if repeatedly asking will change the answer :
Mmmmmmm so wads your point?

You said fucking own maid will bring shit load of trouble, but actually nothing much la.

Actually even Mom knows fcuking maid is not a big thing. She's nt a 18 yr old country bumpkin being exploited. It's nt like you only give her a cheque if she blows you.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Aiyah. If caught fucking maid, maid will go home n the guy banned probably many many years from hiring another maid. That's all
bro fucking own maid dont need go hotel la, bed kitchen sofa ... all can do

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 07-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
yes exactly. as I have mentioned before I saw a maid behave intimately with the employer son (I just guess) because the maid keep complain to him that her work with ah ma is tiring n she call him dear. Another one Chinese young guy holding hand with a maid. probably these two no need q up for hotel.
It is not hard to think with only few hundreds monthly pay and agent loan fee to deduct and her family bugging for money, these maid will do anything.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Aiyoh can't let kids n wife know ma
Old 07-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
It is not hard to think with only few hundreds monthly pay and agent loan fee to deduct and her family bugging for money, these maid will do anything.
It's attitude like this, that's why garbagement take serious look at ppl fucking own maids.

If nt controlled, maid agencies is no different from fuck shops. The owner will tell wife maid can use washing machine n cook. After that, husband will b asking tight boh? Got a lot of bf before?
Old 07-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spiceyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for WeChat of rtf maid to exchange . Prefer Indon and Myanmar but Pinoy will do to . Reply to me with your WeChat id and we can exchange there . I have a few but looking for genuine exchange of WeChat Id only . No requests cheers
Old 08-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes, but u have to control your time when jalan jalan...have to plan a few hours before their curfew time to go home...else, maid will not go hotel when it is too close to their going home time.

Another way, just act blur and tiring when driving around without any direction to head..showing them that u are tired cos the night before didnt sleep well...ask them if she mind to find a room to rest and chit chat...this worked a few times for me...

There was one incident, one of the maid told me she didnt sleep well daytime cos her madam playing mahjong few days and night at home and was too noisy..she asked me where can find a place to have a sleep for few hours..when i heard it..i straight away drive her to check in 6 hours hotel at Geylang..fucked her two rounds and let her sleep 4-5 hours...she slept like a baby then..the best part, she paid the hotel cos she said she need the room to have a good sleep...hahaha

;)..u the man..knew of bro skilled and within meetg can hotel,but never met got girl wants pay one..and just add he's always comman do without rubber and still fine ..so as a bro says here, it really depends on the girl ..and it don't HV to be helper to give u the diseases ..heng sway
Old 08-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 11
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After countless attempts, finally got an indo maid to meetup. How do i go about it? She says to meet in the morning. So bring her eat then go hotel? Or straight to hotel? She also says shes meeting her friends in the afternoon lol
Old 09-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

I am looking at hiring a maid now that I am back in SG.

Mix be careful of you Bros. lol

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 09-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
After countless attempts, finally got an indo maid to meetup. How do i go about it? She says to meet in the morning. So bring her eat then go hotel? Or straight to hotel? She also says shes meeting her friends in the afternoon lol
Just tell her you are meeting her to have sex. Problem solved. Or not.

seriously what do you think you should do ?

Did you read the posts of experienced member here telling they entice or give excuse to the girl to go hotel ?

And again unless the girl propose go hotel direct, see how many experienced member here take girl straight to hotel ...

Sometime girl will hint to go hotel. Other time you must play by ear.

If you are confident she just want sex, go straight to hotel. Problem solved.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chenszc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a few maids ctc to exchange....pm me to discuss..

strictly exchanging only dont come asking for freebie...
Old 09-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Tml bonking day , my fb not free Tml so find another fb to replace bonking n massage me hehe n hope bro enjoy ur day bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1