The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 18-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future
Re: Leonie from LB/PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Don't think its Leonie.
Looks different
Thank you bro Iloveboom and bro ejazz for answering my query.

Just an update, I have tried Doreen personally on her last day in JB. She is not Leonie. But she is Debbie previously from PS/LB also.

Her service is still solid as before.

Bro who are interested can try her when she comes back again.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Just wanna say thank for the FR as I wanted to book her 2 days ago but I can't find a slot. I think its very likely this is the same as sammyboymodels who i booked before. That was a Myanmar gal who also looked very different from the picture, not really worth the 180$ price they always put up. Probably will give them a pass from now on.
You are welcome. Do write a FR soon ...
Old 18-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wyald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
You are welcome. Do write a FR soon ...
Yea, tried that asiamodels before. The gal is totally different from the pic and servie wise is totally inexperience ad very bad. $180? More like $50 FL. You can find my review at fl dome 3 great bonks
Old 18-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rsingai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Short FR on Dendi from SomTum

Decided to try her after reading positive FR on her.Everything is good about this session.

Girl:SYT,same as the photos posted,smooth skin,pettite,Very good GFE and willing to please

Boobs. Nice small firm boobs

Gentle frenching,cuddling,teasing throughout the session.

Neatly trimmed tight pussy and she loves it to be painted and fingered(gently).

Her BBBJ is good as well.but not the best

She is one of the few which turned me on for a second session in 90 mins..

Overall a very good bonk.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol bro u conquered her gao gao
bro, u miss a big gem! XJ good body and well shaped power tits....sucked till her nipples red and she would still serve u like king....told me some ah ma fake pitiful story thinking i will tip or give her money!! Dream on!
She told me that there were some fools who paid to talk feelings with her....She told me that these samsters were fucking stupid! I agree with her totally....the queue long till i only could rtf her once...at least shot four heavy loads of cum into her lovely mouth....Damn shiok....no tips given! 10/10!
Old 18-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, u miss a big gem! XJ good body and well shaped power tits....sucked till her nipples red and she would still serve u like king....told me some ah ma fake pitiful story thinking i will tip or give her money!! Dream on!
She told me that there were some fools who paid to talk feelings with her....She told me that these samsters were fucking stupid! I agree with her totally....the queue long till i only could rtf her once...at least shot four heavy loads of cum into her lovely mouth....Damn shiok....no tips given! 10/10!
had a great time with XJ, just like what our bros say, and i cant still forget the times when i enter her pussy raw and cum inside, 1st time went to visit her but as i dont feel good with the condom, took out and blast inside her, feeling is heavenly, subsequent visits all do her raw and cum inside. feel is good, try to arrange to go to bkk to find her but she is a bit occupied. but she is the best
Old 19-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
had a great time with XJ, just like what our bros say, and i cant still forget the times when i enter her pussy raw and cum inside, 1st time went to visit her but as i dont feel good with the condom, took out and blast inside her, feeling is heavenly, subsequent visits all do her raw and cum inside. feel is good, try to arrange to go to bkk to find her but she is a bit occupied. but she is the best
Wah bro! Raw is war!
Old 19-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a glorious beacon of lightpeiyee80 is a glorious beacon of lightpeiyee80 is a glorious beacon of lightpeiyee80 is a glorious beacon of lightpeiyee80 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
That is really sick....
Old 19-04-2017, 05:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Bro, at least u had 4 great CIM with her...i didnt even get the chance to see her or her titties lol...can u or OKT or someone "pyscho" her to come back to give me a shot at least san the ah ma stories. Uncle usually tips before start of session, at least one of her requirements will be fulfilled😁..if she needs to pour out her ah ma's stories i can complement by bringing my erhu along to spice up the atmosphere too... forget CIM or even raw as claimed by another bro, a great bonk with perfect titties is good enough for me...
Old 19-04-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bentley of LV.
Full of pre-bookings and very tough to book her.

Location: Hotel. That explains the premium price for her apart from her service
Looks: 9/10 Looks more like 3rd pic in LV Website. Pics doesn't do her justice even thought she is past the age advertised. Very very well maintained. She does look prettier in person.
Body/Figure: 9.5/10 Nicely shaped and curves at the right spot
Boobs: 9.5/10 D cup. Boob lover here so this is best I can ever have. And yes like the previous FR about her, they are slightly enhanced.
French: 9.5/10 Compassionate.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Cleans the head well before applying some coconut oil to rub and teases with her boobs.
FJ: 9.0/10 Accommodates to different positions. She looks even more alluring when she lies down.

RTF: Yes.
Old 19-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

FR for Kimi from Siam Angel
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=646124&page=4

Look : 7/10. Real life looks better
Body : 7/10. Slim with huge enhanced rack.
BBBJ : 8/10. Good suction and movement. Hardworking in this department.
Catbath : 7/10. Nice overall teasing.
AR : NA. Did not offer.
Fingering : 7/10. Allow. Very wet and responsive
FJ : 7/10. Good riding and cum several times. Horny wet girl
RTF : No. Prefer Natural Boobs

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 19-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro, at least u had 4 great CIM with her...i didnt even get the chance to see her or her titties lol...can u or OKT or someone "pyscho" her to come back to give me a shot at least san the ah ma stories. Uncle usually tips before start of session, at least one of her requirements will be fulfilled😁..if she needs to pour out her ah ma's stories i can complement by bringing my erhu along to spice up the atmosphere too... forget CIM or even raw as claimed by another bro, a great bonk with perfect titties is good enough for me...
Lol XJ is dating one of the customers here. Maybe when things blow up she will return. Or when she needs more money
Old 19-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MyatMoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kinky - LustVegas

Location: Hotel. Easily accessible via mrt with ample parking.
Looks: 8/10. Looks like the 2nd pic
Body/Boobs: 8/10. Slim with enhanced tits.
BBBJ: 9/10. This is where she shines, just like all previous bros mentioned, she's definitely one of the better ones in this dept.
Catbath: 9/10. Will lick you from top to bottom and includes AR.
French: 9/10. She will initiate. Bros who love to French won't be disappointed.
Fingering: Yup she allows it.
FJ: 9/10. Very accommodating and she will suggest different positions
Overall: She's very friendly and chatty. Speaks good English. For those looking for service oriented lady, she's the one.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
Lol XJ is dating one of the customers here. Maybe when things blow up she will return. Or when she needs more money
Oh...its alright...wishing her a happy courtship then....
Next better gal, please😁
Old 19-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Lily Titanbabes on 18th April @ 3pm.
My initial targets to RTF, Taro n Jaro were both fully booked. My FAULT!!!
Location: central, old apartment. Not the best but the room is clean and decent enough. She is the only gal there which means....😉

Looks: 8.5/10. The pics are totally shitty if u ask me at 1st glance n gross injustice to Lily. She looks much much better than the pics by a mile. She is 20yo this year btw. Confirmed syt via her passport of coz. I seldom try gals with short hair but what the heck, u never try u never know lol. Her smooth skin complexion is that of a true 20yo.

Body: 9/10. Nice n smooth. A 35-24-34 in my view. Class her as petite n she stands at 1.6m. A cute perky looking 20yo butt, not the flat or fat ass type. Just nice imo. Hers is a young underused pussy if u ask me. I confess my dong isnt the biggest so if i can feel tight then u know how tight she is.

Boobs: 9/10. Soft natural boobs n lovely nipples to suck n lick. Delicious pair of boobs to have for afternoon's tea break🤑

Frenching: 8/10. Easy to get if u can click with her. I got plenty plenty plenty. She likes to use her tongue to lick my teeth clean lor.

BBBJ: 9/10. A mind blowing job well done. She asked if i wanted CIM. My challenge back is she will never manage to make me surrender. I won but it was definitely a close one. She sucked n licked really well n worked my nuts overtime. She was game for ALL blowjob positions. Standing, laying, face fuck, gagging. She is as good as Taro!!! We went 69 n omg her trimmed tight little pussy is as yummy as they come. I added turbo fingering to increase her water flow, i guessed i was pretty thirsty lol. In the end both of us got really steamed. She was wet, i was rock hard.

FJ: 9/10. She is almost a perfect fuck!!! A young gal like Lily probably can ride me the whole day. As usual, i took a long time to cum but she was really patient. When i did, she asked me to CIM n this time i obliged, ripped off the CD n unloaded all i got into her cute mouth. A CIM expert who continued sucking out every drop till my face almost turned pale lol. This is her speciality imho. I am doubled n to have a syt take my bullets is a bliss. 2nd round is pretty much the same but in a different room. Why??? She was alone i can bang her anywhere i want and she was just as game lol. I finished in her mouth again after a freaking intense 20 mins missionary workout. Her sexy moans really motivate me to pound her really hard lor n she will really stare into my eyes with every hard thrust i gave her😄 swee.

GFE: 9/10 guaranteed confirmed chop gao gao. She felt a teenage gf of yesteryears...

RTF: A resounding yes unless my Queen Bee comes back this weekend. Bro OKT, u can expect my calls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1