The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Haha, I cant agree anything less, bonking ur gal facing the lake can be quite kinky ............me also enjoy

How come ur rm got no bath tub which flr did u stay ???
cannot remember. hhhmmm... seem like i been short changed. I paid for 800+RMB per night.
Old 23-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
but bonking the ger with her facing the lake best. hehe. That what i did with my dongbei ger.

Problem is there is no bath tub!! I cannot enjoy my bath salt i brought along with me.
You are staying at their standard room and no bath tub. Only deluxe room and above have it...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 23-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladgaga View Post
Senior, how to reach HZ from Zhuhai? And the duration? Will be dropping by tomolo... and hopefully get to seek ur expertise.
I think you can take the bus at zh bus station as i saw there is bus going to zh from HZ bus station. I suppose to go zh from hz during cny but 人算不如天算...have to cancel the trip last minute. I think the duration is about 3 hrs but not sure...maybe other senior can advice you..

Old 23-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

Re: Huizhou hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
the mattress looks so much better than the other 2 ...

but the room furnitures really look "antique" and old fashion ...
doesn't have the impression that this is a 5stars hotel ... maybe 5stars price but not 5stars standard ...
Sorry CK, because i am using 'cheapo' camera, so the photo look like old but actually the room in kande is quite warm and comfortable...

Old 23-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, dun forget to show the bathroom pictures where u hv a stand alone bath tub & a shower compartment

Will post my 2nd day HZ FR tomo, sorry for the long wait
I can only show the bath tub, the photo for shower area is damm blur...

Old 23-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
bcos there's also someone inside the pic tats y it's so blurrr?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 23-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=adidas88;5964831]the mattress looks so much better than the other 2 ...

but the room furnitures really look "antique" and old fashion ...
doesn't have the impression that this is a 5stars hotel ... maybe 5stars price but not 5stars standard ...

Agree with CK here on the furnishing, very 老餅. But the view is something else, why the window so small one ?
Old 23-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
yes, the someone is me...

Old 23-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Agree with CK here on the furnishing, very 老餅. But the view is something else, why the window so small one ?
The window is not small lah...it actually quite big...me not professional photographer...dunno how to take nice angle...

Old 23-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 17
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

hi all..do any brothers here have any info on Boluo ?
Old 23-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
cannot remember. hhhmmm... seem like i been short changed. I paid for 800+RMB per night.
Quote:
You are staying at their standard room and no bath tub. Only deluxe room and above have it...
Bro coffeepot, dun think u r short changed la, probably yr package come with breakfast !
Old 23-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bros, beri beri sorry! thousand apologies ! me poor photographer bcos me camera, phone etc all bei sai wan, basically an IT idiot will take again during my next trip !
Old 24-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh? then who was takin the pix?

Quote:
Bros, beri beri sorry! thousand apologies ! me poor photographer bcos me camera, phone etc all bei sai wan, basically an IT idiot.. will take again during my next trip !
err... then tis make u the one tat took the pix while bro sbx is in the bathroom doing...??? lol...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 24-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

err... then tis make u the one tat took the pix while bro sbx is in the bathroom doing...??? lol...

Bro smarkte, how come I can't see bro SBX (not even his shadow or reflection) in any of the pics....

Now bro SBX said it was his reflection in the mirrow, let me go check......The one in Dreamland or Lo Wui ? Still can't see nothing....:-(
Old 24-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro, you think too much...i taking the photo but showing my reflection in the bathroom mirror...unless you don't mind seeing my big tummy...
the only professional photographer i know in the forum is WKK and CK...next time you should ask wkk to show you on his 珍藏

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1