The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 08-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
LogicalTots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997fdemette View Post
Trust me I would have done it if it was that easy.
But I’m the type of guy who wants to regret what he asked for.
So I really need no-safeword..
I guess we have to respect your special kink of no safe word, as you also respect the replies from Doms who have told you they don’t do sessions without a safe word.
Good luck with your search.
Old 08-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
1997fdemette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Well, I obviously respect their rules. What else can I do ?
And never said here they were wrong for that...

I sessioned with 2 french amateur mistresses but various times (maybe 10 sessions now).
It all went well, had some bruises but it disappeared a few days/weeks after and I always did it when I knew I could hide the marks so it was fine.
However, sessions were not as hard as what I’m looking to get here. I though it would be the perfect time for me to get such a session as I will have plenty of time to hide the marks, I won’t have to see anyone (family/friends) etc.

Yes, Taiwan Trample or Japanese dommes might be the solution...
Does anyone know a site that publishes ads for local dommes (in Japan or China/Taiwan) ?
As I’m having a pretty hard time finding amateur (or semi-amateur) dommes I could contact for this.

Thanks a lot
Old 08-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does anyone know a site that publishes ads for local dommes (in Japan or China/Taiwan) ?
As I’m having a pretty hard time finding amateur (or semi-amateur) dommes I could contact for this.

Thanks a lot
Normally the Chinese Dommes also publish their QQ number in their video content..
For Taiwanese, mostly via twitter..? Although I never had a chance for session when visiting Taiwan...so, never really contacted any.

It is not so easy to find a Domme willing to go full distance to break you on the first visit........I think once you have built that kind of trust after multiple visits perhaps you can get it.

Nobody wants to get sued if you end up with serious injury and get charged and all the news exposure from SM related thing...

Maybe you should try BBW or Amazonian trampling you in heels ....
Old 08-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Normally the Chinese Dommes also publish their QQ number in their video content..
For Taiwanese, mostly via twitter..? Although I never had a chance for session when visiting Taiwan...so, never really contacted any.

It is not so easy to find a Domme willing to go full distance to break you on the first visit........I think once you have built that kind of trust after multiple visits perhaps you can get it.

Nobody wants to get sued if you end up with serious injury and get charged and all the news exposure from SM related thing...

Maybe you should try BBW or Amazonian trampling you in heels ....
Thanks for the answer! You’re right, I already saw some « QQ » on videos from chinese dommes.
But I never managed to create an account for adding them..
It seems like « QQ International » app disappeared and in order to get the normal QQ app, they asked me about my ID card etc...
And I don’t feel really safe giving it that way 😬
Old 08-09-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://twitter.com/risquerebecca/st...27926681718788

looks like ripping off habit is a commonality among no substance people in sex work, kink or vanilla.

Yura should be vindicated for what other dommes say of her intense no safeword play. its willing consenting adults at the end of the day. unlike her peer who rip off her content and pass off as their own who should be the one being criticized, she should not let it affect how she plays.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Well, I obviously respect their rules. What else can I do ?
And never said here they were wrong for that...

I sessioned with 2 french amateur mistresses but various times (maybe 10 sessions now).
It all went well, had some bruises but it disappeared a few days/weeks after and I always did it when I knew I could hide the marks so it was fine.
However, sessions were not as hard as what I’m looking to get here. I though it would be the perfect time for me to get such a session as I will have plenty of time to hide the marks, I won’t have to see anyone (family/friends) etc.

Yes, Taiwan Trample or Japanese dommes might be the solution...

Thanks a lot

You can try goddess krystal from taiwan trample club. I think she can help you
Old 09-09-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
You can try goddess krystal from taiwan trample club. I think she can help you
Impossible to contact her unless you subscribe to a 100$ year membership on her iwantfan account..
And I’m’not even sure she will answer once I will have paid so...

I tried to contact TaiwanTrampleClub via email but they’re not answering either.

I think the best is there is site like locanto etc with chinese local dommes ads but I can’t find any.
Old 09-09-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

I could probably find dommes on QQ but the app asks me for someone who already has a QQ account to confirm my subscription by scanning a QR code.
And I don’t have any friends that could do that for me.
I guess it’s done for me here, I tried everything I could 😅
Old 09-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I could probably find dommes on QQ but the app asks me for someone who already has a QQ account to confirm my subscription by scanning a QR code.
And I don’t have any friends that could do that for me.
I guess it’s done for me here, I tried everything I could 😅
have you tried mistress yui?
Old 09-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
have you tried mistress yui?
Nope! Do you know how to contact her ? Without having to subscribe to her loyalfans..
Old 09-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nope! Do you know how to contact her ? Without having to subscribe to her loyalfans..
she doesn't accept any other way. don't think it costs much. worth a shout for sure.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
she doesn't accept any other way. don't think it costs much. worth a shout for sure.
Yes at the risk of jumping the gun, having served here on numerous occasions for quite an extreme activity, I am quite certain Mistress Yui will be able to forfill your needs
Old 09-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Yes at the risk of jumping the gun, having served here on numerous occasions for quite an extreme activity, I am quite certain Mistress Yui will be able to forfill your needs
Oh ya if you do find out the other way to contact her , please share ya. For me I don’t mind paying I am just more concern I leaving tracks behind as discretion is at the utmost of my priority
Old 09-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Unintended deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Would like to thank everyone here for updating this thread as it’s the only BDSM scene in SBF. However, I would like to ask if anyone has any advice for ML who are into BDSM as well? I tried 2 ladies in SLG and SBC respectively but most are “older” than what I would prefer. Don’t have to be SYT lah.. My expectations not that high.. Thank u for making me feel like I’m not the only one interested in this kink…
Old 09-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unintended View Post
Hi guys,

Would like to thank everyone here for updating this thread as it’s the only BDSM scene in SBF. However, I would like to ask if anyone has any advice for ML who are into BDSM as well? I tried 2 ladies in SLG and SBC respectively but most are “older” than what I would prefer. Don’t have to be SYT lah.. My expectations not that high.. Thank u for making me feel like I’m not the only one interested in this kink…
Could you share the link of those 2 ladies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1