The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Who is this?
Previously Wavy from LTD.
丽娜 http://sglovecity.com/?p=241
Carol http://sgbeautycastle.com/carol-massage-hj-bbbj/
Old 11-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/christina-massage-hj/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 11-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=564537

Looks great, any bro here tried? Can't find her MR
Tried her 2 weeks back, real person looks 50% off from the photos. In person she look like aunty. No make up, hair cut short. Almost wanted to walk out, but i thought maybe she would do a good masssage or HJ etc. So i went on with the session, afterall i was aiming for massage and a good release.

Showered myself, laid down on the bed face down. She started with simple massages, then she asked me what i want to do. So i said i want massage for sure since that was listed in her services, then she asked me what kind of happy ending i want, she offered 2X HJ or BJ, naturally i chose BJ, then when she asked me to turn over, she said im very big, how to blow, at this point in my mind im like smlj, if you not prepared to give BJ, then dont say give BJ lah, im seriously just average you say big. But whatever i asked for 2X HJ since she so kaopei. So she proceeded with the HJ with top roaming, half way through she asked if I want to 'upsize' to FJ, naturally i said no cos if i wanted to fuck, i would have went to GL, IMO some street standing ones look better than her even. So she said its ok, if you change your mind throughout the session we can always do it, so long story short, her HJ is sibei cui, almost 15 min still cannot shoot, so she asked if i wan to cum, if yes, you do yourself, I help you provide sound and lick your nipple. WAH LAO EH, SIMI LANJIAO service is this, but small head hard so bo bian DIY. So after i shot, i went to clean myself then come back lie down for massage. Her massage is play piano one, nothing to shout about, i really damn sian now, so i asked if she can do any other form of massage, she said not really, then said actually she is FL, better at fucking than doing massage. When i heard it i WTF liao, so i just let her massage until she tired then i went to shower and dress up pay and left. Sibei bad experience, waste time waste money. AVOID AT ALL COST.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Flip over, she took her time to arouse me. Grabbing of her beautiful ample boobs was nice. BUT no kissing on boobs or most parts of body. She said too sensitive, and gives her more fear than pleasure.
thanks for the review.

was planning to try this foxy looking beauty...but think i will skip.. cos i like hugging n kissing boobs.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
If you a massage lover, you can forget about it. But the weakness is compensated with wonderful sensual session after massage.
If her skin is so sensitive that kissing her boobs gives her fear, what does she do in the sensual aspect that compensates for it? Lol...
Old 11-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Lala 啦啦 (LTD)

http://liltigersden.com/lala-%E5%95%A6%E5%95%A6/
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=559691

Looks :Mid 20s, fresh make up in morning. Pleasant look.
Body: Quite tall, bit meaty. Bro who like slim body might not like it. Definitely not fat ofcos.
Boobs: Natural and handful.
Place: Sharing with others but with own bath room. A bit run down.
Massage: massage is good. She can give hard massage if you ask for it.
Sensual: did not rush to jerk me out. Enjoy the 69.
Attitude:good attitude and chatty.
RTM: maybe. I prefer stay alone girl. Recommended for bro who like long legs baby.

Last edited by lhwalong; 11-10-2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Add notes.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Any reviews of this Piao Piao? She looks really cute n syt n she's here for a week or so, yet dun see to see any reviews anywhere I think?

http://www.shenhua69.com/piao/
Old 11-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Any reviews of this Piao Piao? She looks really cute n syt n she's here for a week or so, yet dun see to see any reviews anywhere I think?

Ever tried contacting her a week back, but there isn't any response from her. If it's really her in the photos then it will be WOW!!!!!
Old 11-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

seems like none of the girls are working today?? i sms and wechat at least 5 MLs.. no reply at all... hmmm
Old 11-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
reis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, need help going to book holiday or Dixie tomorrow.

So can someone please advise between Dixie and Holiday. Who is Better?
So can proceed to book.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/distinctive-%E5%8D%93%E5%B0%94/

Place: Stay alone and discreet place at centre
Looks: Chio-er than pic
Body: Slim
GFE: 10/10
Massage: 7/10
HDLY & Sensual: 9/10
Boobs: B
Attitude: Hard working, chatty and not a time watcher, she was painting the 秘密花园 while waiting me bathing which i think this lady is kind and she explained which pages has nicer design
HJ: 1st HJ was going smooth, 2nd HJ i was trying to hold my load and kept talked to her till she was a little impatient and asked me to settle myself (haha ) but still my load was fired like recent Russia missile bomb and kena her arm
RTM: Why not?

Please respect and take care of this gem
Old 11-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, does her services fulfill these 2?

★★★ Shower Before & After [鸳鸯浴]

★★★ NUDE Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL Massage [裸体正宗指压/油推按摩]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo123456123 View Post
went for luna few days ago. overall very good experience

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=565436
http://liltigersden.com/luna/

very sweet girl. more milf than syt.

looks the same as pics posted. body slim and petite

Massage very good. esp her elbow and backstepping. 1 of the better massage i have tried.

hj was better than average too not mechanical up down only.

highly recommended for those looking for good massage and service. will rtm soon when vit m replenish
Old 11-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
seems like none of the girls are working today?? i sms and wechat at least 5 MLs.. no reply at all... hmmm
i sms 1 yesterday...also say today no work..

have to wait next week..sian..

Old 11-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Bros, need help going to book holiday or Dixie tomorrow.

So can someone please advise between Dixie and Holiday. Who is Better?
So can proceed to book.
Both looks good. Waiting your commando report.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post

cute!!

google the phone number...leading to someone else? different photo

do they recycle the number when RTC?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1