The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan Crackdown 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
CP will no longer be the same as before, this is the latest news said by the mayor of CP as the action of prostitution demolition will not be stop but an on going activity from FEB 2014 onwards. This is the latest news in chinese below.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/video/2014..._126376972.htm
Allow me to correct it's the mayor of Dongguan City, Yuan Bao Cheng not Changping mayor.
His deputy mayor and police chief Yan Xiao Kang is sacked in Feb 2014.

Was having a conversation with a China friend about this news yesterday.
We've come to a partial conclusion up to this phase so far.
Personal opinion only so take it with a pinch of salt.

What will happen is when the official 3 months crackdown is over.
99% of cheongsters will believe (self denial) that Dongguan will be back to business as usual and start to flock to this mecca again.
For sure Hotel owned KTVs will slowly resume business.
No KTV operator will dare to resume flower street style at least during 2014.

Dongguan Sauna re-opening can forget about it.
Haha you can KIV (keep in view) until end 2014 then discuss again.

AUTHORITIES ARE IN THE OPEN, YOU ARE IN THE DARK
My point is it'll become more dangerous then it is now.
Why is it so?
Right now there're not so many avenues to monger in Dongguan.
Only exception is you get busted in hotel room with a prostitute if you're unlucky or get reported by "bounty hunters".

YOU ARE IN THE OPEN, AUTHORITIES ARE IN THE DARK
However when KTVs are back in business, reporters may go undercover again and report prostitution activities.
Authorities will act and bust you plus go on a media propaganda campaign to show they're serious.
Typical communist media propaganda tactics, just look at ex-commie Putin with Crimea's annexation.

The fact is Dongguan government officials and authorities do not want to lose their fragile posts.

CONCLUSION: DONGGUAN WILL BE A POLICE STATE FROM 2014!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 11-04-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dongguan Crackdown 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Allow me to correct it's the mayor of Dongguan City, Yuan Bao Cheng not Changping mayor.
His deputy mayor and police chief Yan Xiao Kang is sacked in Feb 2014.

Was having a conversation with a China friend about this news yesterday.
We've come to a partial conclusion up to this phase so far.
Personal opinion only so take it with a pinch of salt.

What will happen is when the official 3 months crackdown is over.
99% of cheongsters will believe (self denial) that Dongguan will be back to business as usual and start to flock to this mecca again.
For sure Hotel owned KTVs will slowly resume business.
No KTV operator will dare to resume flower street style at least during 2014.

Dongguan Sauna re-opening can forget about it.
Haha you can KIV (keep in view) until end 2014 then discuss again.

AUTHORITIES ARE IN THE OPEN, YOU ARE IN THE DARK
My point is it'll become more dangerous then it is now.
Why is it so?
Right now there're not so many avenues to monger in Dongguan.
Only exception is you get busted in hotel room with a prostitute if you're unlucky or get reported by "bounty hunters".

YOU ARE IN THE OPEN, AUTHORITIES ARE IN THE DARK
However when KTVs are back in business, reporters may go undercover again and report prostitution activities.
Authorities will act and bust you plus go on a media propaganda campaign to show they're serious.
Typical communist media propaganda tactics, just look at ex-commie Putin with Crimea's annexation.

The fact is Dongguan government officials and authorities do not want to lose their fragile posts.

CONCLUSION: DONGGUAN WILL BE A POLICE STATE FROM 2014!
Thanks for the correction...
Old 11-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Yep. Same for those that think of Huizhou Danshui as an alternative location.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ABC View Post
I didn't know that. Now I know that's why my feet still very oily in between the toes even after I ask the js to re-wash. Have to go back hotel room wash myself.
i still prefer massage in msia coz the masseurs in CP/DG always pressured u to add extra times (if u only opt for 1 hr) or to persuade u to buy vip card or to buy coupons from them at discounts etc. (dun know where they get the vouchers from)

at the end no peace n can't relax anymore! really torturing..
Old 11-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
i still prefer massage in msia coz the masseurs in CP/DG always pressured u to add extra times (if u only opt for 1 hr) or to persuade u to buy vip card or to buy coupons from them at discounts etc. (dun know where they get the vouchers from)

at the end no peace n can't relax anymore! really torturing..
Aiyah bro, u so innocent wan. U no buy more time, they have to service more customers mah. If U buy and then fall asleep during the footie, they relac oso mah...hahahaha

jkjkjk
Old 11-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Dongguan Crackdown 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yep. Same for those that think of Huizhou Danshui as an alternative location.
Bro besafe, really ar? HuiZhou oso kena GA monitor? So charm liao!!! Whole of China south cannot cheong liao
Old 11-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Most of the Chinese national respect the army but not the police,

The police at times are the legal gangsters over there.
same in bolehland la..(we are worst off)

at least china police sapu or no sapu the outlets at they wish
but in msia they r selective, they will raid if dun pay enuf protection money.
look at the beach, thai club, bintang palace, wawa, club 8...no raid at all...
whereas u see everyday they go raid those smaller outlets or not enuf background eg titan, mexico, metrix, maze, 99 n many more in puchng, cheras, kepong, taman desa, mahkota cheras, sg long, kelang, seremban, melaka, JB etc
Old 11-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123ABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro besafe, really ar? HuiZhou oso kena GA monitor? So charm liao!!! Whole of China south cannot cheong liao
I think many bros here may have seen this on TV in CP hotel room: some kind of short program or ad that encourage the public to call a special tel number to report vice, drugs and gambling. It is a news channel dedicated to reporting news in CP. Seen it a few times during stay in YH.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes, my fren has a factory in huizhou, hui cheng area and they also dare not to bring me to ktv when i go. last time really a crazy area. even my vietnam fren also like it.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah bro, u so innocent wan. U no buy more time, they have to service more customers mah. If U buy and then fall asleep during the footie, they relac oso mah...hahahaha

jkjkjk

year lor, i just und why u all like to go foot massage , maybe wan to kill times for ktv at night time (must go b4 6.30pm) this is the most important thing to do in CP.. (but not now..)
we have nothing to do in the pm... same as we go to thai border n we all like to killed time for thai massage haha.

i like to go to viet where can go to saloon to wash hair, massage, facial, ear cleaning service etc to kill time, its really relaxing. the pretty viet gals (and slim too) always put their face very near to my face when they wash hair or do facial/peel mask/earing etc. almost kissed at my face...damn shiok. (very cheap too)
Old 11-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
year lor, i just und why u all like to go foot massage , maybe wan to kill times for ktv at night time (must go b4 6.30pm) this is the most important thing to do in CP.. (but not now..) we have nothing to do in the pm... same as we go to thai border n we all like to killed time for thai massage haha. i like to go to viet where can go to saloon to wash hair, massage, facial, ear cleaning service etc to kill time, its really relaxing. the pretty viet gals (and slim too) always put their face very near to my face when they wash hair or do facial/peel mask/earing etc. almost kissed at my face...damn shiok. (very cheap too)
Dont wash your hair everyday. I wash my hair everyday at JB because i fancy the girls there, now botak no need to wash.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Dont wash your hair everyday. I wash my hair everyday at JB because i fancy the girls there, now botak no need to wash.
botak is not caused by wash hair la.

it is more to your hamsup hormon.. tooo much oredi
Old 11-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
albert454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stumbled on CP last year when I had to visit a factory, and can confirm it was a guys playground and I had a ball.. However everything goes in cycles and things change. Clearly CP has had its day and will no longer be the fun town it once was. I remember Hong Kong in the 1980's was jumping and you could realy party down in wanchai, but now its all but disappeared. So to my question, after CP where is the next playground likely to be. Anybody have any ideas or is sitting on the next best kept secret.

Albert
Old 11-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Just back from CP... Went there for 5 days 4 nights... Very tired... Okay guys CP basically is a dead town.. All those Sn and kTv are still cLosed... Whole town is like ghost town during nightfall.. Pity the food stalls, waiting for customers.. Okay keep it short I went to 2 kTVs one disco ktv and one family ktv... All with mms.... Afternoon still got footie massage to kill time la... I stay at virgin hotel. Girls quality cannot compared with last time... Just keep ur expectation low you will still find the girls okay also.... Slept with 4 girls overnight... Not bad la.. Anyway price up a bit la... Due to ppl loan girls here and there la... You get wat I mean .. Just tell me where in the whole of dong guan is safe now... It's just whether you want to go or not..... There is no guarantee if certain place is safe... Dun go if you feel unsafe....
Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 18
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Not a good time to go CA for those wanted to go KTV or dirty footie.

Can go CA provided you have previous FB contacts
Bro, thank for the info.

Cheers.

wan25w
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread