The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Lust of a single lonely man

Is been really wonderful to read so many fantastic stories written by bros here. Especially by bro Peterpan. Perhaps is time I pen down one of my encounter early last year in Singapore. My English is not the scholar type. Please pardon my horrible vocab and grammar. This will be a short true story, I will try my best to recall details to share with all. As always identity places and country would be change. The rest use your imagination to decide.

Currently am embarking my first 30s. I have never ever imagine the youth of 20s would swift pass instantly. Some woman find me handsome, others comment is ok. Am quite lucky to retain a bit of boyish look instead of looking like the mature looking 30s. Every good and bad things have it's advantage and disadvantage. Generally I think my look department would not scare off any ladies. Some of your might be wondering who care about how I look right. This will play a part later in the story.

To be continued...
Old 28-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lust of a single lonely man

please continue.............^^
Old 28-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is been 2-3 years since I was single. Not having a girlfriend means sex life is greatly reduces, less one intimate person to talk to and been care for in love. My sex life with ex was really fantastic. She really got the body of most man would lust for, I was enjoying every moment of it when we constantly make love. We have been together for many years but fate eventually pull us apart. I only can blame my immaturity and sensibility at times. Life must go on, I have learned my mistake through pain. Allowing the time to do the healing for me.

Like most man, we are horny creatures that always seek action on bed with ladies. In the past I do visit FL once in a while from this forum, reading and browsing through to find one that is suitable for my taste bud. Yet I realize the ramification is more of a man’s lust than an emotion relief. Hence, I always control my urge to pay for such emotionless activities. I rather have my hard earn cash spend somewhere more meaningful.

To be continued...
Old 29-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My humble contributions. Please continue bro
Old 29-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Pls carry on bro..........
Old 29-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

unsung bro write story, here to support!
Old 29-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is Like most man, we are horny creatures that always seek action on bed with ladies. In the past I do visit FL once in a while from this forum, reading and browsing through to find one that is suitable for my taste bud. Yet I realize the ramification is more of a man’s lust than an emotion relief. Hence, I always control my urge to pay for such emotionless activities. I rather have my hard earn cash spend somewhere more meaningful.

To be continued...
Agreed with you, also have the same feeling after the encounter the sextification level is not there

Please continue with your story

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 29-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
My English is not the scholar type. Please pardon my horrible vocab and grammar. This will be a short true story, I will try my best to recall details to share with all.
bro, your ang mo not powderful, i mean powerful also nevermind. love reading true stories. i am here to support.
Old 29-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Agreed with you, also have the same feeling after the encounter the sextification level is not there
how to get away with a good session, will depend on how comfortable you can make the FL feel about you.
think this year alone, i encountered at least 2 ladies with deadly gfe.
Old 29-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for updates liao, love true stories
Old 29-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
knnb40 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, please write more......

I am in my 40s, I started late in the cheonging scene, therefore I wonder why you are so reluctant to cheong? because you good looking?

IMHO, good look has nothing to do with relationship or cheong.
Both need money, regardless both of you in-love or just make-love.

Most of the time, just paying for "Song" even to the same girl can have more better emotion returned than an "actual" relationship with a girl. In a relatsionship, you properbly pay more and received more heart break and emotion torture.....

Ooops sorry, you are the one telling the story, I shut-up, please carry on.....
Old 29-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping here bro.. Waiting for more
Old 29-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

You english is better than Bro Peterpan one lor

Waiting for more
Old 29-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
bro, your ang mo not powderful, i mean powerful also nevermind. love reading true stories. i am here to support.
Thank you for Mr Missile support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnb40 View Post
Bro, please write more......

I am in my 40s, I started late in the cheonging scene, therefore I wonder why you are so reluctant to cheong? because you good looking?

IMHO, good look has nothing to do with relationship or cheong.
Both need money, regardless both of you in-love or just make-love.

Most of the time, just paying for "Song" even to the same girl can have more better emotion returned than an "actual" relationship with a girl. In a relatsionship, you properbly pay more and received more heart break and emotion torture.....

Ooops sorry, you are the one telling the story, I shut-up, please carry on.....
I think go cheong or not is individual preference. Some never get sick of it and can go on for years, some like me just tone down a lot more. I don't agree paying for "song" will have a better return of personal emotion, i would say is more of man's ego fulfillment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
You english is better than Bro Peterpan one lor

Waiting for more
Bro you must be kidding me, Bro Peterpan is my online superhero (better than Green Lantern), not forgetting his very exciting and luscious wife.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
waiting for updates liao, love true stories
I never never expect the response was pretty good. Thanks bro for the support. Next post will be posted up real soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1