The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
FayeHadleigh is one of the Best!FayeHadleigh is one of the Best!FayeHadleigh is one of the Best!
💖Faye Hadleigh💖 Half Taiwanese alluring girl-Nextdoor is here to serve❀

♪ Your Alluring Girl-Next Door ♪

Click HERE to join my private telegram channel for free!

*•.¸♡ 💖Faye Hadleigh💖 ♡¸.•*

Race: Mixed! Half Taiwanese / Half Local Chinese
Nationality: Singaporean
Height: 160cm
Weight: 50kg
Cup Size: 32E
Vital Stats: Waist 25' Hips 35
Hair: Long, Blonde!
Social-Smoker
Tattoos: Yes, 1 Tattoo!

♀ What if I offer you three wishes and grant them all? What would you like to do in bed tonight? ♀

❀ Allow me to satisfy you, Daddy ❀

♥ INCALLS / OUTCALLS! ♥

Outcall (+ $50 for transport)

1 Hour : $650/1
2 Hour: $1,250/2 (Recommended!)
3 Hour: $1,850/3
Overnight: $2,200/3 (10pm-10am!)

BBBJ + CIM

30 Mins: $400/1

Oh yes! Just a fun-fact about me! i am a switch! I can be both dominating or submissive! Do let me know your preference!

❀ Worship Me ❀
(Pro Domme)

2 Hour: $1,500
3 Hour: $2,200
(Minimum booking of 2hours)

❀ What is Pro Domme? Also known as Professional Dominatrix "A fantasy that men worships and thinks that is out of their reach on a day to day basis"

c Personally, I do have 7 years experience in Pro Domme Industry!

❀ Prices of Pro Domme is inclusive of intercourse too!*

❀ Example Of Pro Domme: Worshipping, Golden Shower, BDSM
(Me doing it to you)

♡ Deposit of $100 is required via transfer/paynow for booking confirmation!
♡ Accept all races except Indians
♡ Budget/Private/Upscale Hotels
♡ In the event that i am just not your type of girl, Rejection fee will be charged at $100!

❣ DO’S:
Hugging, Frenching, BBBJ, FJ, HJ, CIM/COB/COF, SWALLOWING*, Light BDSM, Anal*

(Extra Charges Applies for Anal & COF!)
Anal + $100
COF + $50 (Because i need to retouch my make up, Make up is expensive ☹)

❣ DONT’S: Rough Bdsm, Raw, Rude, Anything unsafe or unhygienic!

☃ Join me in my sexcapade

Contact me at telegram with the following information! name,nick,age,race!
Click HERE to be directed to my telegram!
Or you may search for my telegram @FayeHadleighbb

Appreciate your lovely time & patience to read it through! ♥

Last edited by FayeHadleigh; Yesterday at 01:47 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

FayeHadleigh is one of the Best!FayeHadleigh is one of the Best!FayeHadleigh is one of the Best!
Re: 💖Faye Hadleigh💖 Half Taiwanese alluring girl-Nextdoor is here to serve❀

♡ Beautiful Reviews from Beautiful People ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthepink View Post
Its been a very very long time since I wrote any review on this site but after I met Faye,I promised her I would. I was recently looking for a new FL that I could engage on a regular basis and reading her prior reviews, made an appointment with Faye last week. We couldn't meet at her place due to some technical issues but I was happy to arrange a room. First off, compared to some very slow responding other FL's, I was happy that communications with her were pleasant and she was very responsive.

On the day of the appointed meeting, we met so I could pass her the card and Im also happy to say she was very punctual. When she came into the room and took off her mask and I had the chance to see her properly, I was completely blown away. Im not going to insult her with number score but let me just say she is absolutely gorgeous in the flesh with an amazingly voluptious figure. If that is the type you are looking for,I guarantee you will not be dissapointed. In fact I joked with her that it would be hard to meet her outside because she is so head turning that you would need to be the type to withstand a lot of attraction if you walk around with her.

As it had been a while since I had done this, we did start off just making conversation and again , she was very chatty and super easy to talk to. I would also add that, as I had originally booked her for an hour, i also changed my mind once she came into the room and extended it to a two hour session.

Of course, people coming here arent going to necessarily be interested in her communication skills so I will just say, the next two hours that passed by was the most memorable and fun time Ive ever had with a fl. She was a very happy and active participant, (very loud too haha) and we had a huge amount of fun. I honestly dont wish to go into the sordid details (I will just say that the other FRs about her are accurate) because it was such a fun time and she really is a very special person so I will again just repeat to anyone reading this and is interested to try, I guarantee you will have a great time. In fact, towards the end of the session, I told her I was actually a bit reluctant to post a FR because once word gets out, I think she is going to be super popular and then it would be hard to get a slot with her but as she is still relatively new, I felt I owed it to her to get the good word out.

Please do take super special care of this one, she is an absolute gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
First time meeting Faye, Managed to book a slot on her first day of work.

- - - - -. Upon meeting - - - - - -

The GFE comes right off the bat with her warm, bright cheery voice. Exchanged some kisses & light touches before heading to the shower.

She changed into a sexy bedroom lingerie full of feminine energy as we start our session and straight into foreplay. Her oral was mind-blowing. i needed to stop her to stop myself from cumming. As i began to undress her, her boobs are amazing - perfectly sized and perky nipples. Her body curves were aesthetically pleasing too.

Started with doggy coz of her bubbly ass. We changed several positions over before i unloaded.

Since i still had some time left over, we laid in bed chit chat like a wholesome gfe.

No points given as points are subjective. But RTF is a 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKB777 View Post
Before any bro starts to question my authenticity, I’m not new to this forum, but I’ve just registered so I can post this review for Faye, whom I’ve promised to do so.
She’s the first FL I’ve written a review… this is my true n self opinion so is up to you to believe or not
Anyway, I’ve the honoured to be her first client… and boy I didn’t regret to make that midnight trip down to meet her. She has an unbelievable curvy body, and even a more angelic sweet face to die for! But what’s best about her is her personality… super friendly and easy to talk to. Even bought me drink! And then boy or boy her super customer oriented service attitude…. She works on you to please you, and her bbbj is deadly!!!! She can suck all day n deepthorat till she teared but she seems to enjoy it. When come to the action, she’s basically your sex toy n let you do whatever you want to her. But given that body n that ass, you gotta doggy her … n I really pump her damn hard n fast , while admiring her sexy butt, before I finally let go n cum into her mouth!!!
Needless to say, sure RTF n in fact I’ve already booked her again this week for the next session.

Beware…. She’s like a sex drug n can be so addictive!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkg34 View Post
100%GFE feel. Wonderful figure and will meet again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKB777 View Post
What did I just said? Faye is so addictive that I’ve just had another session with her.
This time she even bought breakfast for me, where we both sat down enjoyed our food and admired the beautiful scene.
Back to the action… this time she worn a sexy outfit which really added spice to the session. Starting with her awesome bbbj, where I think I made her suck lick n blow my little head for a good long 20 mins, and changing positions all the time. She told me as she like bbbj so she really enjoy giving guys head. When she’s getting more horny n wet, I asked her to ride me first. Then switch to her fav doggy position where I keep pumping her so hard that she keep screaming n making loud noise, n in between excite me with her little dirty talking!!! Decided to bring her out from the bed n doggy her in standing position by the window, overlooking the beautiful coastline! I even wonder if anyone from the next building can actually see us in action!!! Anyway too horny n too hard by now so finishing her with my double quick pumping … n cum onto her mouth as usual…
Faye think I’m gonna be your regular daddy , n see u real soon!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unisdungeon View Post
First time posting a review, got to say Faye is one of the best out there. She's really easygoing and pretty much a extrovert which helps to remove any awkwardness between us.

After coming out of the shower, she changed into her sexy lingerie and told me to lie down , she started giving me a bbbj and subsequently it became messy and that's when all hell broke loose. She asked if I could face fuck her, I was totally down for that. 10/10 all day.

The sex was amazing, due to my inability to last longer, we could only do one position aka doggy.

10/10 all day! Would definitely rent an unit nearby just to find her everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupreme View Post
Managed to book a slot despite her busy schedule,

First time booking her, was greeted with a warm and sweet smile. Beautiful face, a body to die for & a goddess level of BJ skills she's definitely not shy to show. Now I can see why other reviews are raving so much about faye. RTF - 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryboo View Post
One of the rarest gem that you can never find to enjoy an awesome sexperience with a good view and personality

She has one of the prettiest faces that you will not stop looking at her once you have met her. She does have the SQ stewardess look and vibe which the brothers who have met her will agree with me.

Did I also mention that her blowjob skills is out of nowhere which is the best service I have ever experience. You don’t need massage to feel good, you just need date blowjob service to have the best experience.

Followed by the main course, where all positions can be possible for Faye and when you hear your sexy and loud moans which will captivate you to keep on going! But the best can be cow girl where you have the view of her voluptuous body to the extent that you wouldn’t mind being in that position forever.

So guys please support her and don’t bully her Kay! She’s the best find
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorDTS View Post
First time writing FR as faye is really a gem..

Was greeted by a beautiful face that is stunning to me when we met, absolutely amazing mouth skills. She does it like she it's her favourite lollipop. The deeds was all amazing, great body, great looks. Booked her for 3 hours after looking at all the reviews. No regrets at all. Would definitely be back for her soon..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1970 View Post
I normally don't write FRs and will only write when 2 criterias are met:1) Truly deserving 2) Me getting over the reluctance to write. However, she is truly deserving enough to overcome my reluctance of FRs. To summarize, I would say she is both beautiful on the inside and outside. Appreciate her company within a short time. Please treat her well as she is a real gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithpaul195 View Post
I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Faye today.
For those who are curious into the world of BDSM I would highly recommend seeing her, she has a lot of experience and is able to guide you slowly into it (even the more hardcore stuff if you are curious as well). Even if you also have certain kinks or curiosities she is experienced enough to figure out a way to help you fulfill it or even explore what you might want.
She is also a wonderful person to talk to and it feels as though you're hanging out with a partner. Definitely completely forgot about the time while I was with her.
I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardpk1980 View Post
FR for Faye

Booked Faye today and had an enjoyable time. Faye is pretty (she is quite fair) and chatty. Not a time watcher, she will engage you in conversation and get you comfortable at the start. She is conversant in both English and Chinese and is cheerful throughout. Bj as others mentioned is really good as she really enjoys doing bj. For Fj, she will not rush and make sure you enjoy the process. Overall, her service quality at this price point makes her exceptional.

Last edited by FayeHadleigh; 11-10-2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

♡ Beautiful Reviews from Beautiful People that doesn't have a SBF account! ♡

Last edited by FayeHadleigh; 16-09-2022 at 12:51 AM.
Old 20-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

❀ My Availability to serve (Or to be served?) ❀

Monday 22 August
10am till late

Tuesday 23 August
10am till late

Wednesday 24 August
10am till late

Thursday 25 August
10am till late

Friday 26 August
10am till late
Old 21-08-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

Tuesday 23 August
10am till late

Wednesday 24 August
10am till late

Thursday 25 August
10am till late

Friday 26 August
10am till late
Old 21-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

Tuesday 23 August
10am till late

Wednesday 24 August
10am till late

Thursday 25 August
10am till late

Friday 26 August
10am till late
Old 21-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

Tuesday 23 August
10am till late

Wednesday 24 August
10am till late

Thursday 25 August
10am till late

Friday 26 August
10am till late
Old 21-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

Tuesday 23 August
10am till late

Wednesday 24 August
10am till late

Thursday 25 August
10am till late

Friday 26 August
10am till late
Old 21-08-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

Tuesday 23 August
10am till late

Wednesday 24 August
10am till late

Thursday 25 August
10am till late

Friday 26 August
10am till late
Old 22-08-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fotzenleckersin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a Beauty yeah come to Daddy
Old 22-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

INCALL at town today! +$50 for room

10am till late
Old 22-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

10am till late

Last edited by FayeHadleigh; 22-08-2022 at 12:01 PM.
Old 22-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

10am till late
Old 22-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

10am till late
Old 22-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster (A)

Monday 22 August
10am till late

10am till late
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1