The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 18
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Condom (Branded or budget?)

Condom prices are rocketing. Does any bro here buy budget condoms from shopping platforms like Shopee and Laz? Prices can be 90% cheaper from what are selling in convenience stores.

Any feedback bro?
Old 13-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Condom prices are rocketing. Does any bro here buy budget condoms from shopping platforms like Shopee and Laz? Prices can be 90% cheaper from what are selling in convenience stores.

Any feedback bro?
Made in China, no brand condom? Why save on life saving(or life prevention) PPE? Ur life is so cheap?
Old 13-07-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Condom (Branded or budget?)

TS, for me its the other way around, i always buy the most expensive i see at guardian pharmacy, its just to give me a peace of mind , do not go for cheapest
Old 13-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
happydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Any feedback bro?
for me, i usually buy to restock whenever i go JB, easily 30-40% cheaper.
shopping platform i think all if not most are 3rd party sellers. you never know if they sell real goods or not.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Why would you risk something relating to life itself.. I usually buy it in Singapore or worse still, buy it when I'm in Malaysia.

But come to think of it, it's hard to find okamoto in Malaysia for some reason, most of the time I only see durex.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot play one. China condom a lot is non sterile and fake also. It is machiam raw. The only best China condom I have used is given by those towkay. All passed the most stringent ISO standard. Not sure what they do to the condom. Once you whack the charbo, she will be freaking horny. Best for gangbang and group sex. The women just horny till wants to rape all the guys. No idea where they got those from. Apart from that, only reputable US/ Jap condoms
Old 14-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
Baronost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBaronost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Personally I always stick to Durex Featherlite, shiok enough for me and the reputability of Durex brand gives peace of mind. I’d go for the Featherlite extra thin version if on sale, if not the normal Featherlite is good enough
Old 14-07-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9225 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Why pay so much for sex and stinge on condom?

Pound foolish and penny wise.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 14-07-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Durex performa is the best for me so far.

Even for CBJ, I will insist on using my own than use the one provided by ML. Safety first always.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
gralo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygralo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the price is nothing compared to the damage bro.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
Thaksin is one of the Best!Thaksin is one of the Best!Thaksin is one of the Best!Thaksin is one of the Best!

i'm good as long as it does the job. safety always comes first.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6180 / Power: 5
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Cannot play one. China condom a lot is non sterile and fake also. It is machiam raw. The only best China condom I have used is given by those towkay. All passed the most stringent ISO standard. Not sure what they do to the condom. Once you whack the charbo, she will be freaking horny. Best for gangbang and group sex. The women just horny till wants to rape all the guys. No idea where they got those from. Apart from that, only reputable US/ Jap condoms
Wow, senior bro, in a gangbang, every new dick tt the charbo enter had to change the CD .. end of the day more than a dozen ... isn't it?
Old 14-07-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6180 / Power: 5
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaksin View Post
i'm good as long as it does the job. safety always comes first.
Great & wise advice ... cheers...!!
Old 14-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
loneyranger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneyranger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneyranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Any feedback bro?
I only use Okamoto or Sagami 0.02 XL these days.. It's pricey but fitting..
Don't take chances with a cheap condom, bro..
Old 14-07-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

nowadays i just go jb and buy durex xxl for about $10 sing... 50% off compared to here. Too bad the cheap 56mm onetouch thai condoms dont have the 12 pack liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1