The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
davidpetery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jail, caning for rapist for last year raping

AN UNEMPLOYED man who raped an 18-year-old girl was sentenced to 5 1/2 years' jail and six strokes of the cane on Friday.

Eric Cheng Kok Yong, 25, pleaded guilty to the offence at his Yishun flat sometime in January last year.

A district court heard that Cheng bumped into the girl, whom he had lost contact with, as she was walking home late one night in January last year.

He asked for her contact number and then sent her an SMS to meet him at his void deck for a chat.

The pair met and later decided to go for supper.

He asked her to follow him home as he had left his wallet at home, but she refused initially. She gave in after much persuasion.

He took her home and raped her in his brother's bedroom.

After that, he apologised to the victim, who ignored his apology and said she wanted to leave.

Around the middle of the year, the victim, now 19, told two former boyfriends that she had been raped. They advised her to make a police report but she did not.

It was only on Jan 28 this year that her current boyfriend took her to make a report.

Cheng's lawyer Gurdaib Singh said his client deeply regretted the offence and was remorseful.

Cheng, whose sentence was backdated to Feb 6, could have been jailed for up to 20 years and liable to fine or to caning.

Source: Strait Times
Jail, caning for rapist

I think it is a scandal case.
Old 25-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jail, caning for rapist for last year raping

Slander case you mean??

Looks more like consensual kind of thing to me.....the gal follow the guy home.
WTF....CB SG slut trying to act innocent......

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

With current technology, its very easy to trace back events which happen even 10yrs ago or more.

Since he has been sentence, the guy most probably did use his small head to think rather than the big one.

Understand that some girls at that age may be afraid to report due to several reasons, but maybe she just wanna get some profits/advantage out of it by reporting after 1 year
Maybe her bf(s) tot she could get some kind of money out of the guy but he refused....so many maybe(s)..

Not our problems also
Old 26-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
With current technology, its very easy to trace back events which happen even 10yrs ago or more.

D
i thought that after some period of time, the sperms and what you leave on the girl go away normally?

or could it be that she keep the Dress with the stain just like Monica Lewinsky??

anyway in general, the polis advise for Rape Victim
"DONT BATH"
Retain any and all clothings u were wearing
see a locter immediately so they can use a RAPE KIT on you.
Rape kit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
disclaimer: article may shock or dismay any girls because the "Suggested Medical Examiation If You Got Raped" doesnt sound very nice.

it does however say that After 72 hours it is unlikely that any evidence can be collected with a rape kit and the use of the kit may not be necessary.

hmm 10 years later who knows your FB might yell RAPE!!!!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 26-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Many years ago, there was a rapist who raped 2 girls within a few days. One of the girls, after reporting had sex with her bf the very nite.

Don't get me wrong, my reply doesn't mean I am in defence of the rapist, just that why that girl didnt report initially. Maybe she was a willing party, or she was traumatised.
Old 26-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hihiz is Cool - loads of Potential

What's reported may or may not be true. I've heard so many cases till i'm at this stage where i can only say, it's up to the victim to decide.
Old 26-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihiz View Post
What's reported may or may not be true. I've heard so many cases till i'm at this stage where i can only say, it's up to the victim to decide.
Unless there is clear motive, victims seldom lie. If they had made a false report they are hesistant to testify in court and subject themselves to heavy cross-examination. Similarly, considering the severity of the sentence accused who are innocent will not plead guilty.

Hi bro hihiz, - are you a police officer or lawyer?
Old 26-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the confession was coerced. How easy is it just for a gal to cry rape and the guilty judgment is passed immediately on the guy. Too many questions left unanswered especially on the gal and police investigation. After one year any physical evidence properly gone so did police charged him based on hearsay of the gal or did the guy really confess without duress to his crime?
Old 26-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Perhaps the confession was coerced. How easy is it just for a gal to cry rape and the guilty judgment is passed immediately on the guy. Too many questions left unanswered especially on the gal and police investigation. After one year any physical evidence properly gone so did police charged him based on hearsay of the gal or did the guy really confess without duress to his crime?
Blame it on the screwed up justice system in Sillypore whereby the SG sluts are painted as victims in such cases.
Fight also no use......SG sluts wins end of the day.

Too bad he not angmo....if not the slut would happily let him do her again and again.......

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I personally feel that in sex offence case, I would give the benefit of doubt to the gal. I feel we would never understand the trauma, fear, dignity loss, pain, humilation....... Most of the times, I trust our LAW.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 26-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

eh, consider the sentence which is light for a rape-find that maybe more to this case. like bro t123 say take after 1 year to report and not really feel the vicitim is scared until 1 year then report.
1) in between still have bf
2) follow a man home, common sense will tell you chances are what type of gal she is but of course not mean that she is a loose gal lah but something fishy about this case
Old 26-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Blame it on the screwed up justice system in Sillypore whereby the SG sluts are painted as victims in such cases.
Fight also no use......SG sluts wins end of the day.

Agreed, because of women's charter. Sometimes the ones implementing it does not understand the true meaning of this ACT, when to follow and when not to follow. Ignorant....
Old 26-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jail, caning for rapist for last year raping

Actually this kind of thing very hard to say one, cannot just put the blame on the guy. One of my friends last time also kena similar thing.

I remember when I was still NSF time, at one of my friend's house playing mahjong. Then his "gf" called and say at his block leow, want to come up. This ger is those ah lian type lah, and when she turned up, can see she wear until damn sexy type, short shorts, cropped top type.

While we were playing mahjong, she go and sit behind my friend and rubba rubba him, rub his chest, rub his groin until he buay tahan ask somebody take over and went with her into the room.

Some time later he came out to get a drink and his "gf" also came out wrapped in a blanket and we all heard her say," come back, i itchy again".

Then a few months later, KNN, I got called to be a defence witness, apparently she went to report say she kena raped by him. F**king bitch, anyway, in the end, the matter settled out of court after my friend's father paid the money demanded by the ger's mother.

Who Shags Wins
Old 26-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ah_jie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this guy is my fren(not tt close) who hang around my neighbourhood..no wonder he mia for so long
Old 26-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Consigliori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Actually this kind of thing very hard to say one, cannot just put the blame on the guy. One of my friends last time also kena similar thing.

I remember when I was still NSF time, at one of my friend's house playing mahjong. Then his "gf" called and say at his block leow, want to come up. This ger is those ah lian type lah, and when she turned up, can see she wear until damn sexy type, short shorts, cropped top type.

While we were playing mahjong, she go and sit behind my friend and rubba rubba him, rub his chest, rub his groin until he buay tahan ask somebody take over and went with her into the room.

Some time later he came out to get a drink and his "gf" also came out wrapped in a blanket and we all heard her say," come back, i itchy again".

Then a few months later, KNN, I got called to be a defence witness, apparently she went to report say she kena raped by him. F**king bitch, anyway, in the end, the matter settled out of court after my friend's father paid the money demanded by the ger's mother.
End of the day guys will always be at a disadvantage when it comes to this sort of case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1