The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My filipina colleague

hi guys,

this is my first attempt at telling a story ..

this is about my filipina colleague in my previous company and happend 2 years ago. she is no married to an older aussie and settled in melbourne.

Let us call her Mira .. mira was in her early 30s, voluptous nice nice tits that i suspected were at least 38c .. fair skinnd, long hair and big eyes ..

i saw her the first time when she had come for interview at my office and was wishing she would be selected. we were both in the sales team. so she was recruited and was supposed to work independently. but since i was her senior, in terms of experience in the company, she would also ask for my help and i would extend it without any problems. i would have done the same to anyone else too ..

we would go for lunch together at least a couple of times a week and it was qutie professional then

i wanted to test waters and ask her about her status and she told me she was single and no kids ..i was married and there was no way i could hide that but i told her that i had a filipina gf before .. i had anotehr local chinese colleague who was quite close with mira .. by the way i am indian and early 30s indian race and singaproe pr

my chinese colleague and mira went for lunch one day to kfc and came back joking what people like .. breast or thigh .. mira messaged me on skype asking for same .. i said i like thighs for which mira said that she thought indians always like breasts .. i was taken a back but replied with a smile ..

in the meantime we grew closer and i asked if she ever had an indian bf for which she said no. i teased her that she is missing something ... she would tap my hand while talking and joking and would give me that naughty smile more often

after a few days i messaged her on skype and asked what she likes .. thighs or breast and she replied thighs .. i said obviously .. an owner of such beautiful breasts will not like any other breasts .. she kept quiet for a few seconds and then asked .. when did you see .. i said i can feel it ... then i asked if she is a good kisser and she said she knows how to use her lips on anything ..

she became very flirtatious by this time .. i was working in a small cabin for some project and she messaged me and asked for something .. i said i can give her the template and she can finish the job, but then it will cost her .. she said she will buy me a drink but then i said i want a kiss .. she said lol .. no .. and came with her usb for the file .. i copied the file and as she was leaving i held her hand and asked where is my payment .. she said later and went away ..

it was a friday and in the evening we all had to take photos to update our linkedin profiles (As per company policy). i was the company photographer with a pro cam and was takign everyone's pics .. i was taking pics in my boss's room since it was bright with minimal background .. when it came mira's turn, I closed the door .. there were very few people at office anyway
and clicked a couple of beautiful portraits .. i said i will give u the photos only after the payment and she quickly gave a peck on my cheek .. i said it si not enough and held her hand and brought her closer. she showed me the door and i locked it since i was sure there was no one at office who would disturb us then. i grabbed her and softly kissed her lips
she looked into my eyes and came closer again and this time i gave her a very long and wet kiss

she was wearing a button up shirt and the first buton was open .. i just touched her breast from on top of the shirt as i was kissing her .. it went for a few minutes before she rushed out of the room and said .. thats it ..

to be continued
Old 06-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Urneddus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My filipina colleague

Good start TS, please continue
Old 06-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
SweetHudson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
WhiskeyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro TS
Old 07-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up my points bros ...

So Mira and I became close further .. and talk very often on skype and go for coffees

my work building had a gym and pool on one of the floors and an open roof seating area. we would visit there often and i would kiss her and rape her mouth with my tongue .. mira like all other pinays was horny and would pull me hard towards her and she had a great tongue

friday evenings was our best time since everyone would leave early and we will stay back a bit longer than 6 for some good kissing and touching sessions. but she would never let me suck her boobs or even see them.

one such evening when all of them had gone i went to her seat and put my hands on her shoulder and opened the first 2 buttons of her shirt and saw her bra .. she said it was le senza and she couldnt find her size in that brand here .. i wasked her what size it was and she said it was 38D. i had never played with such big tits on a filipina before... i inserted my fingers in her bra and started playing with her nipples and could feel they were getting hard.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbusinesshelp View Post
Up my points bros ...

Keep up the good story and points will come naturally, if you ask for it some people might get pissed and start to flame you, just don't wanna see you get in any trouble, anyway I'll up you when I can, so don't worry, keep up the good work

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 07-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Galatiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 07-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
DragonInn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 07-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14281 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

This story looks familiar! Not so long ago I recalled reading something similar here on sbf!
Old 07-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
PrudeWop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates..
Old 07-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
FrothyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 07-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

This is a realy story bro .. not made up .. all the events are as they happened over a period of 11 months ..
Old 07-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
MoonShade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbusinesshelp View Post
This is a realy story bro .. not made up .. all the events are as they happened over a period of 11 months ..
Nice! Please continue TS
Old 08-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TotallyRoasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 08-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster