The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrDom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTV guide/help

Hello fellow bros. I have been a regular in a FL scene over the years (even though i have not post a single FR). One of my good friend is getting married and i am suppose to organize a bacherlor's party for him. Thinking of going to a KTV. However, i am super newb in this area. Have never visited a KTV before. Any experienced bro can maybe teach and suggest a few places for me? Can PM me if it's better to communicate through there. Thanks in advance.
Old 18-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
joeycalibur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV guide/help

Go KBox.

If you looking for hanky panky type, since you want to organize a party, spare no cash and go for those higher end type as long as your pocket allows it.

Anyway, bachelor party, going to ktv makes no sense in this forum, you need to be super specific in what you are really looking for else no bros able to advise you at all.

want hanky panky or clean? want mummy or no mummy? want to book how many rooms or the whole place? what time period you are looking at? how many people? waiter/waitress services standard you are looking at e.g. bystander or party goers type? want girls or no girls? if want girls, want which type e.g. malay, indian, vietnam, china, malaysian, cambodia, myanmar, etc? are you bringing your own food/drink? what kind of drink are you planning to open e.g. martel, chivas, xo, beer etc? are you going to bring in exotic dancer?

above are just some questions for you to think about, you need to know what you want before we can advise you further.
Old 18-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ponduser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try like the movie Hangover. Book hotel suite and party .
Old 18-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

Ya wats the budget
Old 18-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Lupsupkia is Cool - loads of Potential

party world, kbox and teo heng
Old 18-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!

TS, u need to give more details.

How many ppl

Wats ur budget

Can drink?

U like clean joint that sit and hold hands

Or want hiong joints where everybody strips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1