The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Mrdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Would you get back with ur ex-gf who became a lesbian when you guys broke up?

hey bros....just wondering if you guy will get back with your ex-gf who during the break up period became a lesbian?just a question to know all of your answers...
Old 16-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Trey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Would you get back with ur ex-gf who became a lesbian when you guys broke up?

I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Old 16-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Would you get back with ur ex-gf who became a lesbian when you guys broke up?

Y not as long as the feeling is back.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alan4368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This remind me of my ex.. She also break off with me becos she fall in love with other girl...

For me I will not go back to her again.. As she can do this 1 time she will do it again it she got feel for other person..
Old 16-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nejihs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will not. As bro alan4368 said, she can do this 1 time, she will do it again if she got the feel for another person. This applies regardless she have feelings for a girl or a guy. Betrayal is a No-No.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SleepyX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't mind, it's actually better that she was with a girl than a guy during that period. Feels less intrusive, unless I was the one so lousy that she give up hope on guys and wanted to give girls a try. Then hmmmm...
Old 16-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

If she became a Les because of the break up, and I'm in the wrong, I will love her more when she's back with me.
Old 16-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Why not? Unless she has binded her breast and became a butch.
Old 17-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Mrdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx bros for your answer!!my friend is currently in this situation...he came to me for advice i told him not to go back even though she said she was still in love with him...

i didnt know what else to advice him!
Old 17-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Any pussy is good pussy especially if one hasnt fucked said pussy in long time and rememebers the good times had fucking that pussy

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 17-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Why not? Can jio her to have 3p

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1