The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Solid and Satisfying

So I was walking around a certain vicinity, looking for a new massage joint to try. Spent over 30 mins, saw a few, but they either looked too shabby, or too "family-oriented". Just as I was about to give up exploring and head towards a place I know, I came across this place. As I was checking out the service list on the glass door, a Chinese lady politely welcomed me in. And I did.

Location: Very accessible. But the shop entrance itself is quiet. My kind of place.

Environment: Pretty well done up. Clean and inviting with warm lighting. Cubicles are quite small with sliding doors, but enough to move around. 7/10

Masseuse:
The lady who invited me in was my masseuse. Pleasant demeanour and soft spoken. I wouldn't describe her as hot or pretty, but she has a very kind look. Figure-wise ba-ba, but not fat. Looks to be in her late-20s - early 30s.

Massage:
I always have this preconception that the meaty ladies have proper massage skills and strength, and I was proven right again. Good technique and right amount of strength, not even those at established chains can say they are much better. She started from my neck and shoulders (good), and then used long, slow but hard strokes down the length of my back (very good). After awhile, these long, hard strokes start to become longer but softer, sliding down to my butt (great). She was slowly, but surely arousing me. As she moved to my legs, it was hard kneading on my calves and feet, but slow and sensual on the thighs, occasionally brushing my balls (shiok). Just as I was really enjoying it, and nursing a raging hard-on, she began the pat-down. I think you guys know what I mean, it's like a signal that the massage is almost over, clapping all over my back and legs. I was beginning to worry that she's just making me high and dry, and as all this time we had hardly spoken, there was no indication how far this will go. Ah ha, but then she turned me over... 8/10

Post-massage:
She covered my body with the towels, and began working one leg at a time. Same good strong kneading on my lower leg, and softer strokes on the thighs. Her smooth, soft hands were working everywhere around my groin but the rod and balls itself. It was so teasing, I had already pitched a tent. But still she chose to ignore it. Then she stopped, covered both my legs with the towels, but leaving my erection exposed. I was thinking, okay here comes the climax, but no! She began a slow and sensual tummy massage. At this point it has become torture. Only after 2-3 minutes did she whispered to my ear, asking if I want to massage "there". Seriously, what do you think, lady? I asked her how much, and she quoted $80! For a HJ! But, luckily, despite all the blood down below, I still have enough up there to think abit. I negotiated to $60, and then she started the best bit. She did not start tugging immediately, like most places would. She continued to slide her hands around my thighs, tummy and chest, and only after awhile did she start to slowly and softly work on my rod. As she was working on my rod with one hand, the other was auto-roaming my thighs and chest haha. I also start to auto-roam through her uniform. This mutual auto-roaming did not last long however, as I exploded in her hands soon after. All the pent up tightness was finally released.

Oh, and after all that, she cleaned me up with hot towels. That was a really touch. 9/10

Attitude and Service:
Polite, thoughtful and soft-spoken. We hardly had 4 or 5 sentences, I was just enjoying her work on my body. Not rushing at all, in fact I think she exceeded by 10 mins. 8/10

Damage: $50 (one hour) + $60

RTM: Yes, of course. There was another taller, slimmer and better-looking (subjective) MILF also. Hope can try her next.

*Update: I wrote the above FR after my first visit. Alas, my second visit with another masseuse wasn't as satisfying. 2nd FR in my next post.
Old 16-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Solid and Satisfying

2nd FR

So as I said above, I visited the place again 2 weeks later to get pampered again. However, the previous lady wasn't there (didn't ask for her name), so another Chinese lady ushered me in and massaged me.

I realised my previous FR was abit lor-sor, so I'll try to keep this shorter.

Masseuse: Taller, slimmer than my previous masseuse. Looks to be in her 30s, with bob cut.

Massage: Not as good as my previous masseuse. Knows the right places, but abit repetitive. Not much teasing, I almost thought she will not offer anything else. 7/10

Post-massage: Turned around and immediately asked what "package" I want. Was quoted $80 for HJ. Not shocked, as I expected to easily bring down to $60, however this one was quite insistent. I was ready to turn it down, until she finally relented. That said, her technique was decent, not rushing, but not as satisfying as my previous masseuse. 7/10

RTM: Not for her, but my previous masseuse. Which I never asked her name. -_-
Old 17-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
littleidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share location?
Old 17-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2624 / Power: 14
justfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond repute

bro ts, can share the place? maybe you can find the 1st 1 and find her name
Old 22-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Shared contact with a few reputable bros. Hope you guys have a satisfactory session. Happy cheonging!
Old 22-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

bro can share, thanks

u manage to get the 1st name? thanks
Old 23-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TotallyStoned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with me?