The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MonKeeDreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first sex toy encounter

Years back, I was given a vibrator by my friends for my birthday present. It was the remote control type.

I was genuinely excited by this present and an evil idea came to my mind.

Following some fine detailed planning going through my head, the idea was finally conceived.

One fine Saturday, I pick up my then-gf as she had wanted me to buy some new dressings for her. I was fine with her request.

As we were driving to the shopping destination in my car, I bought out the present that was given to me by my friends. I shall call it "vibby" from here on.

The vibby at this point was still in the box.

When she opened up the box, out came a bullet like object. (I had hidden the remote in my pocket). She asked what it was and I replied it is something that can make you "high".

I asked if she would like to get to know that feeling and she turned to look at me with the cfm looks, which is a "YES". I took the vibby from her, lifted her skirt, located and begin to rub her pussy through her panty. She was giving me a soft moan as I rubbed my thumb against pussy. Next thing I do, I slightly pulled her panty and placed the vibby at the entrance of the pussy, between her clit and panty.

I give her a soft peck on the cheek and told her to wait for her surprise. She was a little upset at that moment but nevertheless go along with me to see what is in store for her. All this while the vibby still placed at her pussy.

We reached the shopping complex and after parking the car, proceed with shopping. At one of her favourite shop, as she was browsing and picking her dresses, suddenly she jumped and gave out a soft "yelp". I have activated the vibby with my remote.

Her reaction tell me that she was not prepared and at the point when I see her response, my dicky came alive and I can feel pre-cum enveloping.

As I increased the speed for the vibby up one notch, I can see my gf's face starting to hot up and her standing posture getting slightly awkard. Probably from the excitement of the vibby.

At no point did she turned her back to face as she knows I will be delighted with my truimphed over her.

She then proceed to walk to one of the dressing room, I know at this point of time, she cannot control her desire anymore and probably would be reliving herself inside there.

I did not followed her. As the range for the remote is limited, I know that the vibby will not work at some points when the distance is ou of range.

***didn't know writing can be so difficult. I am busy right now and will continue as soon as I find the time. Let me know if any one of you like my story****
Old 17-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

Re: My first sex toy encounter

while waiting for my gf whilst she was inside the dressing cubicle, i heard a "beeping" sound coming from my phone. I have just received an MMS. Open up the message and viola.......

A picture my gal just sent me. In it show her holding her panties with a large wet patch clearly visibly.

At that moment, my dicky responded with a full salute and i had to pull out my shirt to cover my hard on.

Whilst I was enjoying the image, another MMS was received. I opened it and the image was that of a wet swollen pussy and 2 wet fingers holding on to the silver bullets vibby.

I could feel more pre-cum leaking out from my dicky.....i am getting very very excited........

***I had a meeting now and will try to finish the rest of the story if anyone out there like what you have read, please show me some enouragement *****
Old 17-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
verytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, your story is very nice. You have my encouragement morally, you will get my points upon further story development. I like your writing style bro! Keep it up ya!
Old 18-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hihiz is Cool - loads of Potential

camping~~
Old 18-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Thank you for your kind support....and so I shall continue.....

It was another 15mins of waiting after I have received the last MMS. I knew that she was still enjoying fingering herself in the small cubicle. MY dicky was full extended at that moment, imagine her rubbing her fingers along the small channel of her clit, then slowly inserting her small finger into her wet, sloppy pussy, and at the same trying to suppress her urge to moan.

It was all exciting and I had the urge to rush to the nearest toilet to jack off as well but I controlled that urge as I had other plan in mind.

Soon, she came out of the dressing room, and I noticed her legs were rather wobbly and her face was flushed. She placed those clothes that were brought into the dressing room at the cashier counter and I proceed to pay for them.

While waiting for the cashier to tap out, there was something placed onto my hand. It was from my gal. This something was nice wrapped into a small round ball and she closed my palm to grip tightly onto the object.

Feeling the material, I know it has to be her panty with that wet patches. At this moment, there is a beep sound on my phone, it is a SMS and it was from my gal.

I had not noticed her typing away on her phone. This is what was written in the SMS: thank you for the "HIGH" you have given me today, a small little present for you. Nothing to cover me liao

Seeing the message, I know I have guessed correctly it was her panties and she had nothing covering her pussy except for her skirt. WOW.....nice....I likely....it was what was going through my mind.

At the same time, i quickly put that small piece of cloth into my front pocket. I am gonna have a good time smelling them later in the washroom.

**** That's it for now and will continue the update if there are more people expressing interests ********
Old 18-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!

very nice.

how I hope my GF can give me her panties after she got wet.
Old 18-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pucca22346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimiudon View Post
very nice.

how I hope my GF can give me her panties after she got wet.
self-service
Old 19-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

I have just posted the next chapter...but lost it in transition....wonder if it will get posted......
Old 19-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

Camping here and upz your points for your contribution.

This is what I'm talking about, sharing without expecting.
Old 19-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

After I paid for the mechandize, I made a move for the washroom. My gal looking at me, give me a wicked smile, knowing what I had in mind. As I walked away from her, she whispered softly and I kinda of figured it says " Enjoy yourself"

I proceeded to the toilet, choosing the last cubicle inside which is empty, locked the door and proceed to remove my jeans and boxer. Once that is done, I retrieved my gal's soiled panties and started to wank off by holding the wet patches against my dicky's small head. At the same time, I took out my phone to get to the MMSes to get further enjoyment.

After some 15 minutes of stroking, jerking and wanking my shaft, I shoot my cum onto my gal's soiled panty. Next, I spread my cum evenly over the panty and carefully folded it and placed it back into my jeans's pocket. I have other plan for its usage.

Finished cleaning up, washed my hands and re-joined my gal who has been waiting for me. First thing she asked: "enjoyed?". I nodded my head. We then proceeded to have our dinner at a restaurant.

**** Just to ensure that I do not have to retype the whole encounter again, I will do in such short chapter....my last contribution was lost and it is tiring to re-do all over again ****
Old 19-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

*** Continuing from where I had left off ***

The restaurant that we choose had a very nice ambient to it with nice and tastefully done decoration. We were let to our table, which is a semi-round table and we proceed to place our orders after settling down.

While waiting for our food to be served, I asked my gal where she kept the vibby. She said in her bag. And I asked: "Can I have it?". She asked me cheekily: "What and why you want it for?".

I placed my lips over her left ear and let out what I intended to do. Upon hearing my intention, her eyes brightened up and she let out a sof yelps sound. Then she searched her bag and retrieved the vibby and passed it to me.

I took the vibby from her and the next thing I do, I lift up her skirt slightly and used my first finger to rub along her pussy. I was able to do this action as we were sitted in a corner and her bottoms were covered by the table cloth.

Running my finger between her pussy lips, showed me she was still moist. Probably from the excitation and expectation of what I am going to do to her next. I rubbed her pussy for a full 2 minutes before I proceeded to use my middle finger to insert into her lovehole. Boy oh boy, she was wet.

Now, I moved the vibby from my palm to my fingers and I begin to slowly insert the vibby into her lovehole. As I neared her lovehole, I did a slight rotation to and fro with the vibby and inserted halfway, leaving the other half outside of the entrance. I did this because the vibby is wireless and I was afraid we might have problem if fully inserted.

Once that was done, I removed my hand from her body and re-arranged her skirt. Next, I put my hand into my jeans pocket to retrieve my gal's filled with my-dried-up-cum-and-her-dried-up-cunt-juice soiled panty and placed it on her hand.

She was to wear back this panty and she had to do it without the waiters, waitress and the guests from noticing her actions.

**** that's all for now....in case I cannot get it posted and got to re-write again ******
Old 19-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My first sex toy encounter

Great one!!!! Anymore of stories?
Old 19-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
verytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, some suggestion, if you want to type in longer paragraphs, you can store it offline (type in notepad or what), then copy here, that is how i normally do, because dunno why, sbf always suddenly cannot connect.
Old 20-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Bro VeryTimid

Thank you for your suggestion....I am already doing it after I lost the last one...which took me quite a while to re-write.......

Thanks anyway.....
Old 20-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

**** I probably will be doing a very short here, depending on the writing mood ****

With the soiled panty in one hand, she reached into her bag, presumably to get something from there. I took a peek at what she was trying to obtain from the bag and I saw her taking out a piece of her pantyliner, and began to peeled off the strip and then sticking the pantyliner onto the soiled panty.

I softly asked her why was she doing that and she replied softly:"Like that later my pussy's juice will not stain the back of my skirt mah, if not sure very paiseh one"

Just as she had finished with her sticking the pantyliner to her panty, a waiter had arrived to serve us our entree. Sawing that I had this opportunity, as the waiter placed the plate, I activated the vibby.

This give my gal one damn hell of a shock as it is all too sudden and surprise for her. she let out a loud "AH" sound, which immediately attract the attention of some guests.

They turned to look towards our table, suspecting that the waiter might have spilled the soup on her. The waiter serving us in turn was so shocked that his eyes were widely opened.

With the vibby still running, I can sensed my gal clamping her legs together. Probably trying to stop the vibby from doing the job of exciting her, but it was an impossible mission for her. At the same time, she pinched me hard on my arm, an give me a CFM look.

My groin areas got a stirring when I saw her response......

***** that is it for now....will continue to update where possible *****
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1