The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 2
Huffle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuffle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[ongoing] My life with my SIL

This is an currently still ongoing situation with my sister in law. So update might be sparse after a while. Also, since this is an ongoing situation, I've created this new account in case my previous account can be use to identify me.

—---------------------------

V is a single mom and is my wife's older sister. She (36yrs old) is 8 years older than my wife and 6 years older than me. She looks like a typical auntie, chubby (based on what I read from other posts, you guys will call her a baby elephant), usually wearing a baggy t-shirt with shorts and not someone you would give a 2nd glance.

My relationship with V has always been friendly. Since their dad had passed away, I somehow became the man of the family by default when I got married and moved into my BTO which is walking distance to her house. V will usually message and ask me to go over to help out with various things like assembling IKEA furniture, changing light bulbs, etc.

It all started in Dec last year. V’s daughter (my wife’s niece) had completed her PSLE, so we planned a family holiday together. During one of the days, we decided to go to a waterpark. As it was summer, the waterpark was packed. My wife was showing off her slender body in her new purple bikini, giving the teenagers a run for their money while V in white T-shirt. However, once she gets wet from all the splashing, the white shirt reveals what was underneath, a pink bikini.

As V feels she is fat, she does not have a lot of confidence in herself. However, after lots of persuasion from my wife, V eventually gave up and took off the t-shirt and revealed her bikini.

They spent the day playing waterslides and chasing after the kid while I stare at V from the comfort of the shade, as discreetly as possible. I've never noticed her pair giant melon breasts until now. While staring at V, my cannon has awaken in my surfing shorts.

Turns out, I wasn't as sneaky as I thought i am. V noticed that I'm staring at her, she looked at me, smile before pointing down.

Seeing that she had notice my cannon, i awkwardly smile and turn away. Trying to hide any embarrassment.

When we get back to the hotel, after 1 whole day of staring at V and her giant melons, I'm very pent up. That night, I fuck my wife hard while visualising I'm fucking V.

Wife: ahh….. So shiok… Why you fuck so hard today later I pain how?

Me: very hard meh? Sorry. I whole day see you in bikini, see until I horny liao.

Wife: haha. Is it? You sure it's me ah? Not those ang moh ah?

Me: Yea sure. I still want 1 more time.

Wife: Cannot la. I tired liao. Tomorrow ok? I want go sleep liao.

Me: Really cannot ah? Then ok lo. Tomorrow ah. I will remember de hor.
Old 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [ongoing] My life with my SIL

Setting up the lounge chair
Old 21-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 0
PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all

Set up my camping tent here.
Old 21-02-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16510 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, fire away.
Nice start
Old 21-02-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camp fire starting
Old 21-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

A few days later, on the night before our last full day of our holiday, the niece (V's daughter) insisted on going to another zoo despite us having already been to 2 zoo/wildlife park.

Niece: I want go the the other zoo!

Wife: But we already went to 2 zoo. It's the last day tomorrow and your mummy want to go hiking and see waterfall. You don't want to see waterfall meh?

Niece: Don't want! I want go zoo. This zoo different, this is the biggest zoo here!

V: Ok, we can go to the zoo.

Wife: But jie, we haven't do anything you want this whole trip, we should do something you want.

V: it's ok la. Don't need worry about me.

Wife: Bii, why not you drive my jie to the waterfall, I can bring Niece to the zoo. The zoo is nearby only, got direct ferry there.

Niece: YES! Ah yi so smart. Like that mummy can go hike and see waterfall. I can still go zoo!

Me: Huh? You sure mah? You 1 person need to handle this monkey leh.

Niece: I not monkey! You then gorilla! I promise I will guai guai listen to ah yi.

Wife: it's ok la. I can take care of her. You drive jie tomorrow lo.

Me: I'm ok. V how?

V: Yea, that is a good plan. Sorry trouble you both again.

Me: No worries la. I like driving anyway. I only worry about the monkey.

Wife: Ok. Then tomorrow i bring niece to zoo, you drive jie to the waterfall lo.

Me: ok.

The next day morning, V and I left the hotel much earlier than usual as we want to beat the traffic since it will be a 1hr 30min drive.

V: Thanks for driving me. Sorry, make you and your wife spilt up for the day.

Me: No problem la. I also don't want to go to another zoo. Plus, car rent liao must use. If not waste money.

V: still thanks. Appreciate it.

Me: really no problem. Don't mention it.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

now I know why arnold schwarzenegger goes for an uglier fat older woman and left his chio bu wife.\ becos of the 2 melons
Old 21-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11747 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

New camping spot. Please share about both girls
Old 21-02-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
PantherB6768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, camping too!
Old 21-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Camping for more

Last edited by CKJim; 21-02-2023 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 21-02-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

A bit more about each of the women.

My wife and V are 8 years apart. They come from a single parent family after their
mother divorce their dad and remarried.

V is around 170cm tall and around 65kg with giant F cup melons. She is not slim but i wont consider her fat as well, just a bit meaty. I actually feel she is the prettier one compared to my wife, but my wife make up skills is top notch.

My wife is the opposite of V in terms of figure, she is around the same height but only 45kg with A cup breast.

My wife and I dated since we are both in Uni before we got married.

So the most important question is, does my wife knows about what V and I are doing? Yes and no. Something did happen during valentines day that make me want to write this. Will tell you all more soon.

Last edited by Huffle; 23-02-2023 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 21-02-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 14
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

This is interesting.. Please.. Do carry on...

Old 21-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
biaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoying SIL stories!
Old 21-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fipsucirze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm waiting
Old 21-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer4348 View Post
This is interesting.. Please.. Do carry on...

Yes yes...please do, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1