The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CHick3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Bad experience along upper serangoon road

I seldom read fr or bitch on sbf, but this time im really pissed by a massue.

After a long and tiring day at work, I decided to drop by upper serangoon road for some Massage with happy ending. I kept bumping into milf joints along the road. Finally I found a decent looking milf. I opted for an hr of massage for $50. Soon after I paid for the massage, we proceeded with the normals adage routine.

After 5-10 massage, she started to tease my balls and began sensational massage. At about 14min of service, she popped the golden question, with a range of prices $80-200. So I asked what is $200 package. She told me that's for a hj with sensational massage.

Wtf that's the most expensive hj I ever been quoted!! I told her then fj is how much then? She told me $250 and I asked what is the package, $250 is very expensive too! She kept mum, and told me $300 I'll get full service. I instantly rejected her. She proceed to told me $200 for full service. I agreed and hoping that she will do a great job. To my disappointment, her sensation massage lasted only a minute, the promised zua gen also not performed and promised bj is not performed too. After sex she asked me to get dressed, and I tot the hr is up. After I dressed up, I check my watch and noted that I was only in the room for less than 30min and she wanted me to dress up. I told her that my timing is not up. Based on my previous experience, all massue resumed service until time is up. I told her I'm only in the room for 30min and she did only 10 minutes of piano massage. And she told me that usually ppl dont keep track of time like me. Told me if I want I strip off again and she will continue to massage. Obviously that she is trying to fleece. If I nvr told her about the time, she will just short change me.

I proceeded to complain about her lousy service over the promised services which she failed to deliver. She gave no explanation and proceed to demand money from me. Asking for $250. I told her that I was quoted $200 for full service. She shortchanged me by giving a brief service and yet asking for a higher price. I gave her $150 (keep $50 refusing to give her) and said that I only have this much. She insisted in $250 which I nv agreed to. She don't let me go unless I paid in full, she even accompany me to the nearest ATM to draw out that money for her. In the end I paid her in full, with lotsa unsatisfaction...

Apologies for my poorly written fr/ complaint. I seldom write, sorry. I'm terribly upset by her. Spending $300 in 30min. I WILL NV GO BaCK AGAIN!! Arghh... How I hope I can complain her to CASE!
Old 31-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Greencard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

2013 Ang Bo lah
Old 01-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Jaguar99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sorry to learn for your bad experience.
Please indicate the shop name and the lady who serve. They deserved to be black-listed.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
silver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i feel sad of this encountered and it is under my shoe, i will never take the service and the price is too high and obviously she is treating us as a fool.

Please give me some infor of this place to prevent us to fall into her prey.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

No offense bro but $200 for full? Unless she is exotic like Korean or Japanese lah. That is why too much for a PRC.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe her CB made of gold
Old 02-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Bro TS, so sorry to hear about this bad experience from you.

With $300, you can get 2 PRC WLs or tarma in Geylang to service you for one full hour.

My advice is to avoid those unfamiliar or new MPs unless it is recommended by your friends or senior bros here.

Anyway take it as a lesson learnt ba.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHick3n View Post
IApologies for my poorly written fr/ complaint. I seldom write, sorry. I'm terribly upset by her. Spending $300 in 30min. I WILL NV GO BaCK AGAIN!! Arghh... How I hope I can complain her to CASE!
=========
besides CASE, how about small claims court?
U should publish the name of this hc here!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CHick3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

I didn't take note of the shop. But I'm not too sure about posting location... But I'll still briefly descript the location, it's in a shopping complex beside 2 very popular hotels that offer transit stays. The shop is operated by a prc woman.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 16
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Thank you sharing. Had my fair share of bad service by PRC.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, just let us have the address. she even dare to follow you to ATM???

i will just walk off and see what is she going to do to me.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for yr sad story in beginning of 2013
200 for fj in HC IS TOO MUCH LIAO
really missed t good old days by Malaysian gals in HC entrance fee 35 to 45 n full svs 100 standard some come w hot n cold pool n food n video rm too
for me if she quote me 200 or abv 100 I will turn back n ask her to shut up n continue her massage till time up
if not dress up n go to counter to ask for refund ( but must b btw 10 to 15mins when she ask t q ) if they refuse tell them she offer sex n u dum interested n wanted to make a report on t spot
Old 05-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

After a long and tiring day at work, I decided to drop by upper serangoon road for some Massage with happy ending. I kept bumping into milf joints along the road. Finally I found a decent looking milf. I opted for an hr of massage for $50. Soon after I paid for the massage, we proceeded with the normals adage routine.

After 5-10 massage, she started to tease my balls and began sensational massage. At about 14min of service, she popped the golden question, with a range of prices $80-200. So I asked what is $200 package. She told me that's for a hj with sensational massage.

Wtf that's the most expensive hj I ever been quoted!! I told her then fj is how much then? She told me $250 and I asked what is the package, $250 is very expensive too! She kept mum, and told me $300 I'll get full service. I instantly rejected her. She proceed to told me $200 for full service. I agreed and hoping that she will do a great job. To my disappointment, her sensation massage lasted only a minute, the promised zua gen also not performed and promised bj is not performed too. After sex she asked me to get dressed, and I tot the hr is up. After I dressed up, I check my watch and noted that I was only in the room for less than 30min and she wanted me to dress up. I told her that my timing is not up. Based on my previous experience, all massue resumed service until time is up. I told her I'm only in the room for 30min and she did only 10 minutes of piano massage. And she told me that usually ppl dont keep track of time like me. Told me if I want I strip off again and she will continue to massage. Obviously that she is trying to fleece. If I nvr told her about the time, she will just short change me.

I proceeded to complain about her lousy service over the promised services which she failed to deliver. She gave no explanation and proceed to demand money from me. Asking for $250. I told her that I was quoted $200 for full service. She shortchanged me by giving a brief service and yet asking for a higher price. I gave her $150 (keep $50 refusing to give her) and said that I only have this much. She insisted in $250 which I nv agreed to. She don't let me go unless I paid in full, she even accompany me to the nearest ATM to draw out that money for her. In the end I paid her in full, with lotsa unsatisfaction...

Apologies for my poorly written fr/ complaint. I seldom write, sorry. I'm terribly upset by her. Spending $300 in 30min. I WILL NV GO BaCK AGAIN!! Arghh... How I hope I can complain her to CASE!
sorry to hear what u have go through bro TS.. maybe like what others had say... just name the shop n address... if they dont bother to maintain thier business properly why shld we help to take care them..?

to me, we behave too 'gentleman' for this type of palour already. we try to 'protect' those shop yet those shop are trying to b funny n carry on to cut our carrot n dont give a damm to us.. thought we cant go to CASE or anything we cheongster shld stand together to boycott them or even authorities clear them up we shld not feel a thing.. all of us r earning $, they come here to earn money we also need to earn money.. if we jus stop patronise them without saying anything or post anything... other cheongster bro will fall in their trap, behind us they happily say that sg man r damm stupid n easy to cut carrot.. touch abit n teh abit, all the money will flow out. so easy dont earn earn who one.

to b honest, after reading ur post, i feel slightly better.. i rtm to charlton one, standard drop, skill / service drop but price increase. i blame myself at that time give in to small head n i feel disgusted with myself haha.... in 2013 i promise myself not to b so foolish again..... hopefully i can do it
Old 05-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kyooky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading, i am confuse eheather u r carrot or not, $200 u also proceed.
no wonder $ getting smaller.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

Quote:

Wtf that's the most expensive hj I ever been quoted!! I told her then fj is how much then? She told me $250 and I asked what is the package, $250 is very expensive too! She kept mum, and told me $300 I'll get full service. I instantly rejected her. She proceed to told me $200 for full service. I agreed and hoping that she will do a great job. To my disappointment...
bro, why dont' you try out PRC Cat 150 at GL, better svc and value for $150.

do checkout the Legal GL Scene : http://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1