The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
micl_ten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Tanjong Pagar Plaza

Dear all samsters,

Yesterday i passing Tanjong Pagar Plaza to buy my lucky numbers. Suddenly a few PRCs coming towards my direction. Three of them are pretty and sexy, really attract my attention. Of course, my focus to their big size boobs which show off their fair and big breast. Walau, make my mind to move my hand to try and touch their neh neh. Anybody has tried the massage centre at the second floor of Tanjong Pagar Plaza ? Any good PRC and how much they charge ?

Thank you for your information.

Regards
Old 16-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Blond Boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Tanjong Pagar Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by micl_ten
Dear all samsters,

Yesterday i passing Tanjong Pagar Plaza to buy my lucky numbers. Suddenly a few PRCs coming towards my direction. Three of them are pretty and sexy, really attract my attention. Of course, my focus to their big size boobs which show off their fair and big breast. Walau, make my mind to move my hand to try and touch their neh neh. Anybody has tried the massage centre at the second floor of Tanjong Pagar Plaza ? Any good PRC and how much they charge ?

Thank you for your information.

Regards

Bro, if you do a search in this section you will find several threads on TPP. I have posted info on an attractive (IMO) 36D cupper, called Amy, whoc works at the 2nd floor. Great massage and great boobs but no FJ only HJ.

Happy surfing bro,

BB
Old 16-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
mahlang is Cool - loads of Potential

bro micl_ten,

if what u describe then u suitable for most TN at the 2nd level, SOP $20 entrance, FJ $100. But be warned most are 28 day pass type, they make u cum quickly and take yr $$ quickly as well. you can get better deal elsewhere. Jus MHO.
Old 17-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 23
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Boy
.... I have posted info on an attractive (IMO) 36D cupper, called Amy, whoc works at the 2nd floor. Great massage and great boobs but no FJ only HJ.

Happy surfing bro,

BB
IMHO this Amy is looks like an Ah Soh and really cmi !!
Old 17-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
sparkypk56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to TPP famous $2 nasi lemak, passed by 2nd floor, saw Cindy now shifted between FY and coffeeshop.

Used to go regular there for strong/hard massage, now saw 2-3 sexy
ladies there, due time factor, cannot patronise, will go back some
other time to reccee.
Old 20-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

Passed by Cindy yesterday afternoon and a cute petite young girl popped
out from inside asked me to go in for a try.

Since I like this type of girl, went in to look see look see, place is new and environment clean and soothing. TCSS with her for a while, she was very polite and courteous, not in a hurry type, and got to know her name as Xiao Wei, price for one hour tuinah $30 (used to be $36) due to competition.

She brought me to one of the cubicles, nice and clean place with new towels, she told me that they changed all the towels after every customer. She left and I stripped and layed on the bed (very confortable, different from those facial bed). She came in and gave my back a very strong and sensual massage, that is my kind of likings. After that, asked me to turn
over to massage the front, she touched your body in sensous and playful motion until cannot tahan, then she popped up the golden question, only hj but no bj/fj for $40.

Already cannot tahan, so carryon, she took her own time to give slow and sensual hj and finally burst out.

After cleaning and dressed up, on the way out, saw another young and pretty girl with big boobs (I think about 36D) just finished with one customer, smile at me seductively, maybe should try her next. I was told her name is Xiao Hong from Xin Jiang, just came and will only be here for one week, so hurry for big boobs lover.

Name : Xiao Wei
Face : 7/10 (cheerful and smiling)
Body : 7/10 (petite and small boobs - 30B I think)
Massage : 8/10 (strong and sensous)
HJ : 9/10 (slow and sensual)
BJ/FJ : Not available, but you can try your luck
Damage : $30 + $40 + tips $10

Name : Xiao Hong from Xin Jiang
Face : 6.5/10 (fair and smooth complexion)
Body : 7/10 (big boobs - 36D I think)
Massage/hj/bj/fj : will try some other time if she is still available.

Disclaimer : all said are to the best of my knowledge without guarantee,
as all girls are to each on your own likings
Old 20-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkypk56
Passed by Cindy yesterday afternoon and a cute petite young girl popped
out from inside asked me to go in for a try.
Hi, Bro: thanks for the info. But are you sure it's Cindy? The one next to a buddhist stuff shop? I was there today, and never saw any gal that fit your description, maybe just my bad luck that they're off today.
Old 20-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
IMHO this Amy is looks like an Ah Soh and really cmi !!
bro, sua sua kee la. mai gong liao la.....

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 20-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur
bro, sua sua kee la. mai gong liao la.....
Bro, I believe Bro Gedangsa already sua sua kee liao la. But he is just giving his humble opinion n not against anyone. We r here to share n chiong right???

Cheers
Old 21-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangjian
Hi, Bro: thanks for the info. But are you sure it's Cindy?
Hi bro, yes, it is Cindy, the one beside the shop selling joss sticks/etc.
Just passed by this afternoon during lunch time (my office is in Tanjong
Pagar), saw her still there and also 2 more new chio girls. The petite
cute girl's name is Xiao Wei (I think, just a lapse of my mind), no harm
asking anyway. Enjoy yourself.
Old 26-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
montynaughty is Cool - loads of Potential

As usual, I hop around from place to place.

Yesterday, first time went to TPP. Most shops are closed for Christmas. But luck has it , found Amy. Good message and extra.

Amy said that last Friday the area was raided by AV. China gals spoilt market by hanky panky in their shops. AV asked them to remove the curtains. However, the curtains are still there as partitions but not to cover completely.

The place is considered a residential area though next to the business district. Thus, I think AV will definitely give no chance.

Amy said she was nervous. That is why my ping pongs got handled a little rough.
Old 27-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes the place was raided on Fri and 4 PRCs were handcuffed but these gals are tough, next day I wnet it was business as usual.
Old 27-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The way the gals jio biz is asking for trouble. Daring and loud. residential area somemore. sure got complaints. It's a matter of time AV will come again and maybe channel u.
Old 27-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

No wonder, i just went to TPP ard 9plus at nite. every shop is closed. thought wat happen.

But then, the ladies alway stand out wearing so sexily and jio the guys, no wonder get complain lah.
Old 27-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

No wonder when i went there ard 9plus at nite today, every shop is closed. so quiet!

But then, the gals are getting out of hand and too daring liao, alway stand outside wearing so sexy and entice the men. That's y get complaints lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1