The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The Good, The Bad and The... Tua Liap?

Found this place along a relatively quiet street at the edge of a vibrant district. The interior is functional with little furnishings. Visited them 3 times so far, had 3 experiences. And so I present:

The Good

She was the one that served me on the day I first decided to try this place. She's relatively tall; I consider her one of those "large boned" types, but that's from my perspective. Long flowing hair frames a pleasant looking face, although I wouldn't say she's gorgeous. She appears to be in her late 20s. Inside the tight dress she's wearing will be a pair of B-cups.

With a friendly demeanour and speaking in mandarin she ushered me into a partitioned room. No attached shower, just a massage bed in the middle of it. Stripped and started the massage. Decent strength, but barely acceptable technique, although from the way the ladies dress here I knew this wasn't the highlight of the session. She speaks pretty good mandarin, and from our conversation, she revealed that she's Vietnamese (although I guessed as much), and most of the ladies here are, too.

After I turned around, she massaged my thighs lightly and ask in a hushed voice if I wanted anything else. After a little negotiation, she agreed to full service. She stripped completely and did a little teasing before starting a capped bj. Was hoping for bbbj, but you got to respect the service provider. Kind of sop until I instinctively started to raise my hips to match her blowing rhythm. She suddenly stopped and looked at me, before leading me off the bed and kneeling before me to continue. She used her hands to gently pressed my butt towards her face. This girl knows what I want and I was now literally fucking her face. It was a great feeling, and after awhile before I accidentally blow my load, I gestured that I wanted to fuck her for real. We tried a few positions and she was great, hugging me tightly and maintaining eye contact whenever she can. I finally came with her gyrating on top before i blew everything.

After showering and dressing up, I paid her the agreed price and a small tip for the effort she put in. We walked out hand in hand and sent me off with a light peck on the cheek. With that experience, I knew I would be back, but men being men, I wanted to try other ladies.

Which brings me to my next visit...

Damage: 1 hour session $40 + $120 (+ tips)
Old 11-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Good, The Bad and The... Tua Liap?

can share bro
Old 11-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

(realised I was a little long-winded in my previous FR, so will try to keep it shorter)

The Bad

And so i returned a couple of weeks later. A voluptuous figure welcomed me in, her cleavage so deep they seem to go on forever. She has pretty sharp features and is a little tanned, turns out she's Thai. She seems to be in her early - mid 30s.

She spoke passable English, and led me to the other side of the room, and into a cramped partitioned cubicle. She started the massage and it turns out to be, well... bad. No real strength, no technique. But this wasn't what I am here for, and there were some light brushes here and there, so I just let the time pass while having intermittant conversation.

The time finally came for me to turn around. and she asked me if I wanted to massage "down there". I wanted more, so I asked if she provides full service. She quoted me above market rate, negotiations failed and I was getting impatient so I agreed to a body massage instead. She requested that I paid first (bad sign), which I did (stupid), and it turns out to be nothing more than a glorified HJ. The finish was admittedly satisfying, as she knows her way around a man's body, but for the price I paid i expected more than 30 seconds of rubbing her tits against my groin. Maybe more proactive and experienced bros can get more mileage out of her.

Showered and left with her walking me out with her manufactured gfe. Disappointing session, but I wanted to give this place another chance (hope springs eternal, etc)...

Damage: 1 hour session $40 + $100

The Tua Liap

And so I was back. Like moth to a flame. An auntie welcomed me this time, and given how that the last two sessions were given by the person who welcomed me, I was deflated. But just as the auntie was giving me my change at the counter, a figure walked pass and the auntie asked her to serve me. I turned around and saw a tight package barely containing its contents from spilling out. Then my eyes shifted upwards to see a pair of bright eyes and a big smile welcoming me.

She lead me into another cramped cubicle, and the massage started. It was better than the previous one, more reminiscent of The Good. She spoke passable English, and even better mandarin. We had a pretty good conversation and learned that she's Viet, and we exchanged some hushed jokes and knowing looks about what's happening in the next cubicle.

I turned around and as she was massaging my head, we started negotiations. We agreed on full service, and when she unzipped her dress, those fun bags finally hung out in all its glory. She teased and gave me a catbath, before capping me and asked me to get on top. We did a couple of positions given the cramped space. It was pretty sop, and lacking in the intensity of my session with The Good, although I did involve her glorious tits as much as I could.

While dressing up after showering there was quite abit of KC-ing going on, so she ranks high on gfe. A tight hug to send me off and I left a satisfied man, vindicating my decision to come back.

Damage: 1 hour session $40 + $120

-----

Overall thoughts: The place is basic, the spaces are quite cramped, save for that one bigger room. And the lady's services seem to be hit and miss, although 2/3 are good odds to go back again.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you FR very detailed. Recruit ready for your kind instructions. Thank you.
Old 17-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntailan View Post
Bro you FR very detailed. Recruit ready for your kind instructions. Thank you.
maybe too detailed, until I kena warned for advertising.
Old 18-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryhungry View Post
maybe too detailed, until I kena warned for advertising.
At least you were given a warning shot. Mine were all deleted without any explanation
Old 21-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hamsap88 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, can share location? thanks
Old 21-09-2016, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 18
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location.thanks
Old 21-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Good, The Bad and The... Tua Liap?

Bro, care to share the location? Would skip female version of Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef. Would like to try the female version of Eli Wallich.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan View Post
Bro, care to share the location? Would skip female version of Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef. Would like to try the female version of Eli Wallich.
haha, check your inbox bro
Old 24-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, can pm me too thank alot
Old 24-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 16
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of

Hi bro, mind sharing? Thanks!
Old 24-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
orlang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can kindly share ctc pls? THANKS!
Old 24-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Heavenllly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please share ctc bro!
Old 26-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Good, The Bad and The... Tua Liap?

Quote:
Thanks for the location. Up your Rep. points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1