The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 17
localtonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud of
♥★♥ Field Report: SaSa/Kelly Chen Look-A-Like 23 yo Chio Busty SYT ♥★♥

Promised SaSa to help her write a field report - it seems that the market is kinda "red-hot" nowadays.... Not that i'm grumbling (given that i've more opportunities to try many more babes), but this lady is truely a gem. Yes, i do have an agenda; I wanted to help the bros understand more about her (a true tresaure, one of the best i've tried), so that the extra businesses will entice her to stay here longer, so that i will have more chances to RTF.

Anyway, i think she is listed in 2 different sites:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Huangting69]: "SaSa" - http://huangting69.com/2013/04/16/sa...up-2/#more-834
[PussyLicker]: "Kelly" - http://www.pussylickersg.com/#!kelly/crq3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get her pictures there.

Anyway, here's my field report of SaSa:

The location was fairly easy to find, spacious and clean. Sasa’s friendly and easy going attitude allowed great chemistry to really builds along the way. I love her super sexy figure; fyi - the pics really did not do her justice.

Name: SaSa

Looks: 9/10 (youthful with sharp 东北 features, much better than the pic)

Boobs: 36DD+ (I’m a boob’s lover and SaSa currently trumps my list as one of the best babes with genuine natural big soft tits! Everyone’s heard of the game “Candy Crush”, but how many of you have tried “Boobies Crush” --- strongly recommended for boob-lovers (aka moi))

Body: 9/10 (All the curves are in the right places – excellent rack, fairly slender waist –hourglass figure; Doggy was wonderful! I could either get a grip on her hourglass waist or on her ample tits, while still pumping my little bro)

BBBJ: 8.5/10 (good suction and tongue action; Maybe its ‘cos I’m not a guy that’s into BJs – so this comment is really up to the individual, but I do feel that she can be “trained” to be better by the other bros? =-p )

CIM: 10/10 (this is one hell of a lady that will take her time to really suck you dry *literally of course* Whatever she lacks in BBBJ, she more or less compensated in CIM)

Painting: Never tried – not my cup of tea, I only provide cunnilingus to trusted sex partners, never commercial; maybe some other bros can comment on this?

FJ: 9.5/10 (Accommodating and responsively – please be gentle with her; I can feel that she’s not a very experienced in this area, but totally made up with her awesome attitude and super duper tight pussy. I guess that for me is a great turn-on; considering that she’s still pretty “fresh” in this line, very accommodating. The sex felt less commercial, more like a fuck session with a girlfriend ---- *arh… really brought back memories to my JC/UNI days)

GFE: Really really shiok. Felt like a king, or should I say, more like a “Fuck Buddy”

Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and polite, not a time-watcher.

Service: 10/10 Hardworking and no rushing or avoiding
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1