The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 22
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!
Any nice place to bring matured wife?

Hi All,

Long time not been in this forum and this may not be the right place.

I have posted pics of my wife here in this forum a long time ago.

After having 2 kids with her - and she going through all the kid raising and working - I want to try and rekindle the "fire"... or what is left of it!

She is a coprporate career high flyer, gets drunk easily as she never has time to go clubbing (and it is NOT her thing), and wants a classy place. Zouk and seedy clubs wont cut it. Previously we have checked into the St Regis (pics to prove it), shangri-la etc and that is more in line with her 'expectations'.

For me, I just want her to do the no panty no bra and sexy dress thing - and getting her totally drunk.

She is my legit wife.

Any suggestions for places to go? We live in Orchard area and would prefer somewhere around this area.

Happy to post pics when done.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Any nice place to bring matured wife?

blindfold her and fuck her roughly ??

u know...the usual male domination theme

sometimes high flyers have alot of 'hidden stress' that they carry back from work problems

letting her play submissive for awhile could be a refreshing change
Old 05-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
Hi All,

Long time not been in this forum and this may not be the right place.

I have posted pics of my wife here in this forum a long time ago.

After having 2 kids with her - and she going through all the kid raising and working - I want to try and rekindle the "fire"... or what is left of it!

She is a coprporate career high flyer, gets drunk easily as she never has time to go clubbing (and it is NOT her thing), and wants a classy place. Zouk and seedy clubs wont cut it. Previously we have checked into the St Regis (pics to prove it), shangri-la etc and that is more in line with her 'expectations'.

For me, I just want her to do the no panty no bra and sexy dress thing - and getting her totally drunk.

She is my legit wife.

Any suggestions for places to go? We live in Orchard area and would prefer somewhere around this area.

Happy to post pics when done.

Are u Willy Wonkers? Get her drunk on chocolates, smear choc all over her and lap it up like there's no tomorrow. Classy hotels aplenty, no need to ask fr advice.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
Are u Willy Wonkers? Get her drunk on chocolates, smear choc all over her and lap it up like there's no tomorrow. Classy hotels aplenty, no need to ask fr advice.
Oh I am not referring to hotel rooms - that's too easy. I am referring to public as in high tea, wine bars, etc that are classy but can get wife slutty (in public).

Seriously it's not that easy - not too many people but not too quiet either.

Nevermind - thanks for the post anyway.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

If you are looking to bring her out and have some nice fun and enjoy, you can consider bring her to a Pte Ktv(K-Box0 and book a Small room for private use. Just let her sing and drink and you can do anything as you like in private except occassionaly, the Waiter or Waitress might pop in to see what you guys would like to order.

It is quite interesting as I used to bring my gf there and have some hanky panky and just worry halfway thru our fling, someone might open the door.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know its easily thought of but why dont bring her to Ku De ta? at the top of MBS? can be as slutty as you when, and its the most classy club in singapore.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

maybe we can meet up and go some poly at night to spice things upz?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ku de ta and 1Altitude
Old 06-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Bodyache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
maybe we can meet up and go some poly at night to spice things upz?
Haha seems like you have a poly fetish
Old 06-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

The jewel box cable car.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyache View Post
Haha seems like you have a poly fetish
morning go in JC as visitors, at night go in poly or uni.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
FeeeFeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree, Ku de ta and 1Altitude
Old 06-06-2012, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
Hi All,

She is a coprporate career high flyer, gets drunk easily as she never has time to go clubbing (and it is NOT her thing), and wants a classy place.

Previously we have checked into the St Regis (pics to prove it), shangri-la etc and that is more in line with her 'expectations'.

We live in Orchard area and would prefer somewhere around this area.

Yeah, blindfold her and tie her up, placed her at the entrance of Orchard Tower and let those drunken ang moh fuck her inside out, such unexpected sexy settings definitely surprise her and since she is a high flyer with such high expectations

Oh Orchard Tower is walking distance to your apt since you live in Orchard yah
Old 06-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
Yeah, blindfold her and tie her up, placed her at the entrance of Orchard Tower and let those drunken ang moh fuck her inside out, such unexpected sexy settings definitely surprise her and since she is a high flyer with such high expectations

Oh Orchard Tower is walking distance to your apt since you live in Orchard yah
I really like Orchard Towers. She less so. It's sorta trashy and sleasy - which despite her being 'horny' she said it makes her feel 'cheap' as a wife. Erm.. I actually WANT her to be 'cheap' but how to explain THAT to her?

But what you [AC_Milan] wrote is sorta my 'fantasy'... Of course there is a distinction of fantasy vs reality ie., am ok for strangers to grope her even fuck her (yea I am one of those 'types'). but not 'raw'. (as I need to live with her!)

For the record - I have taken her to Orchard Towers 3-4 years back before our 2nd child was born. Made her wear short skirt and (very) sheer top - with NO bra or panties. Went to Top10 (or is that Top5 now?) and one of the bars on the lower level.

We had the weirdest looks from the other bar girls (most Filipinos). They sorta couldn't figure out who this 'new working lady was' and yes we had a great time. Only issue was she was complaining like some little princess that the place was "dirty"! LOL

Also as it was sorta sleasy area she was not willing to be totally trashed. Two ang mohs did 'think' she was a hooker and chatted her up (voice and hands) and she was quite drunk (not totally but enough for delayed reaction etc). So they were quite touchy on her (I hung back int he dark loud thumping music)... and dude!!! I was so 'fucking horny watching those 2 guys careess her butt etc"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She later told me that they asked her out for ONLY SGD$200 bucks... LOL. I told her don't take it seriously ...

I want to rekindle that. Cos after that we screwed ourselves stupid and ended up with kid no.2 which then wiped our chances of going out etc as we had to nurse the no.2 kid........

I don't think she will want Orchard Towers again unfortunately - but true -- it's just up the road where we live.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeeFeee View Post
Agree, Ku de ta and 1Altitude
I will check this out and report back. Thanks for the tip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1