The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
PaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
true memory - test water

Two years back I was staying in bedok. I used to jog around near my housing area during the weekends. I would start from my apartment and jogged for half an hour and took a break at a garden park. This garden park is within the housing estate and people around the neighbourhood would take a stroll and walked their dogs in the evening. On this particular saturday evening, while jogging around the park, I saw a young indonesian maid watering the plant. It was coming to 7.30pm and the sun was setting, but I could see her wearing a white body hugging shirt with a red bra. She was quite different from the usual maids i saw. She was fair, young, sweet looking and most of all, with great body. I was about to head home by then I changed my mind and continue jogging around the small garden park. The only difference this round was, I wasn't looking straight but peeping at her all along the way. The second round I passed by her house, I purposely detour from the usual kerb and jogged near her gate. By then she was bending forward examining the flowers. I purposely turned my pace from gear 3 to gear 1, trying to see whether I was lucking enough peep through her v-neck collar. It was'nt easy because her shirt was quite hugging, left me with only her deep 'lokang' to admire. My jog was nearly stationary at the closest distance to her. She obviously sensed that and looked it up, I was thinking shit, 'kena caught peeping downblouse'. So in my defence, I put up a embarrass smile as wide as I could possibly remember. To my surprised, she gave me a friendly smile. Being unable to react in the split of the second, I picked up my pace and jogged ahead. My heart was racing fast and I made another round again, thinking in my mind, what should I do to get closer to this friendly girl. My mind started churning fast, thinking through all possible scenarios and looking hard to see anyone in her house was around. I noticed that no car was around and no light was on. So I was thinking, may be it wasn't too much to strike a few conversation especially when the surrounding was dimming by then. I speed ahead and eventually stopped right beside her gate pretending I was out of my breathe. I was catching my breathe and catching glances at her. I wiped off the sweats from my forehead and made a remark at her - 'Hot day, hot day'. I was trying to break the ice with the situation that I was in, and that was the best I could think off. I was testing water...while continue puffing, I was looking and smililng at her. She smiled back and said, 'ya, today very hot'. In my heart, I was thinking, or great. She responded. I was at the good position standing by the gate and she was squarting, her nearly see through v-neck and deep lokang was right in my eyes while I was talking to her. I took the chance and remarked, 'your flowers are beautiful, you must have worked hard watering them'. She just smiled at me without saying anything. I was thinking, shit, she wasn't saying anything. I must striked again. I said to her, ' do you mind giving me a glass of water, I am very thirsty from running'. She nodded her head and smiled, 'ok, sir, I please wait for me'. She stood up and vanished into the house. Soon she came out with a glass of ice water and handed to me. I touched her hair before gotten hold of the water. I smiled at her and sip my water delibrately slow, this gave me time to talk to her more. I said, 'thank you very much, you are so nice, where are you from?'. She replied 'I am from Bandung, sir.". While sipping through the rest of the drinks, I found out that she was 21, been here for half a year and this was her first master. Half way through, her phone rang and she received a sms. I took this golden chance to ask for her telephone number. She gave it to me but asked me not to call her during the day time.

I was thinking, this young girl was sweet and sexy, quite talkative and friendly too. Her figure was very inviting. I asked her whether her rest day was on sunday. She told me yes but she normally had to stay home to help prepare for family gathering. I was out of ways to ask her out, so I said I would sms her again.

To be continue...

Last edited by PaulLoke; 09-07-2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

PaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: true memory - test water

I started smsing her. I got the chance to find out more about her. I would have to keep my vocab simple to talk at her level.

The next day, I couldn't help but went jogging again. By the time I reached, I saw her walking a dog at the garden. I took the chance to walk over to greet her and play with the dog as the maltese was very very adorable. We had some fun playing with the dog.

But it was apparently more fun for me because today, she was wearing a very loose T. I had a good few minutes staring through at her voluptous melon. I noticed that no car was around in her house so I asked, she told me that the entire family went out and would be back in half-hour's time. I was thinking, ho-sei la, still got time. Since today I was standing right next to her, I had a good look at her from top to bottom. She had chubby face, and some baby fats. I love baby fats. And she was really fair. Her assets was easily C++. I could place my bet that nobody can tell that she was a maid if she didn't dress like one. Since I was standing so closed to her, she smelled great. With a bit of wet hair, I believed she just came out from shower not long ago. Her smell was very stimulating, especially with occasional body contact while playing with the dog and her melons bouncing under my nose. If ever I had nose-bleed, I was sure the maltese would be tainted in bloody red.

At this moment, my little brother completely took over. Little bro was setting mission target, the bigger brother was only left with the task to device and execute. I was thinking how else would I get to be more touchy with this foxy maid without being cried foul. Then it came the window of opportunity. I think it was getting dark, she was about to call it a day, she lifted the litter maltese in her arms and clean its toes. Upon seeing that, I knew she was about to head home. At the same time, bigger bro thought of what to do. Bigger bro was admiring the little maltese lying in her complete embrace, warmth by the the sweet melons.

Chancing that, I asked for the permission to hug the maltese. She had no reason to reject me since I liked the dog pretty much. She nodded and before she handed over the dog to me, I stepped forward and took over the cutie from her hug. Just like hugging over a baby from another person's arm, my arm literally squeeze into her embrace and my sweet motherly-lovely arms had a full contact with her bouncing melons. Oh-my-lovely-god. That was a heavenly god-sent feeling, my little brother immediately stood up to the occasion, saluting to my big brother for thinking smart. I took my time to took over the 'baby' so to have this wonderful contact between my arms and her boobs as long as possible. Sensing that, she brushed but she didn't reject and stood backwards. I had some good fun with that before finally handing the 'baby' back to her, and certainly another chance to cushion her lovely upper body with my arms. It was just heavenly, seeing and touching a sweet foxy girl in full contact and smelling great in near distant intimacy. I was smiling widely at her and literally kissed the sweet maltese for being and angel cupid.

To be continued...
Old 09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

The shower was watered down my face, my eyes were closed, recalling that sensational contact. My little bro standing against the strong current pouring down. I told myself, I want to save the best for last, and turning that sweet contact into full lovely contact. The question was now, how was I going to do that?

First of all, she never go out. She wasn't like the pinoy maid who frequent lucky plaza, sunday afternoon disco every week. She didn't even have the liberty to leave the house for more than 2 hours, the only place she has gone alone was the wet market, or the shops beside to make calls.

I was thinking, what else would the SBF brothers do in this situation. Shower raining down my face, pondering for clues, dropping on the floor, I got it !! My house was in need of some one for spring cleaning. If I could get her to agree to help me with that, I could have some private space with her, many things could develope. Hee Hee hee...I was smiling to myself.

At night, I picked up my phone and smsed her. Telling her that I was looking for someone to help cleaning my house. She replied that she didn't know anyone that could in part time. I asked her why didn't she helped me then? She replied that she scared because she had never done it. I was thinking this sms ding-donging was going no where. I waited until midnight before I called her. She picked up the phone with her sleepy voice so I began persuading here to find a time when her master would be away for the whole morning or the whole afternoon, and she could help me do some cleaning for 2 hours, and promised to compensate and reward her properly. I told her that I had never done any house work since young and I was alone in Singapore and couldn't find anybody to help me. After closed to half and hours' convincing, she finally agreed to my request.

To be continued...
Old 09-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

No response from any SBF bros? Would love if bros here can give some support.

Thanks,
Old 09-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on, bro.

Camping for more steamy stories. Maybe can learn a thing or two from you.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story.. keep in coming lah

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 09-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLoke View Post
No response from any SBF bros? Would love if bros here can give some support.

Thanks,

Support support. First in camp

Will up u pts when Im recharged.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 09-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 21
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Great story....please continue.

Will show appreciation once I get my power.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Brainer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.. keep it cumming
Old 09-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

nice.
real happening?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Support support. First in camp.......
First your head!! Me chop first seat liao..
You sit two places back!!! Kekekeke....

oppss... sorry bro PaulLoke, can't help in tekan him abit. Do please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Hee...

I am leaving the computer now, can only continue the long story tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post

oppss... sorry bro PaulLoke, can't help in tekan him abit. Do please continue.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Me rush here as fast as I can. Luckily membership got it's priveliges. Second seat should be mine.

Standing by for continuation. Points also on the way.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 22
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

yo bro! great story... but... can have paragraphs?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
XES5482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro Paul, Solid lah......i ever got a phone number from a pino maid before in a bus stop. She damn sweet and good figure.....but i never dare to call her becos i scare of getting into trouble......

Your story brings back some sweet memories of her.......maybe i should try to call her soon......

hahahaha.......

Keep your story coming....good effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1