The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sinser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kenna raid before?

Hi guys just wondering if anyone kenna/know raided while in MP before? legit or those glass door with locks one

Like what happen to customer?
Old 14-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kenna raid before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinser View Post
Hi guys just wondering if anyone kenna/know raided while in MP before? legit or those glass door with locks one

Like what happen to customer?
Just be cooperative.. tell them what they need lah.. nothing much.. just dun try to be hero can already if not chances of going police station is high..
Old 14-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 18
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

Just do what they tell you to do that’s all, nothing much, and they are also quite polite. Check your ic, ask you some questions and resume the session
Old 14-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 20
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Only once. That time, the gals just suddenly all ran out and disappeared. By the time, the lights turned on, it was just a bunch of bored guys in a room. They didn't even come in.

Oops.. irrelevant because this was a KTV experience...

Last edited by morrissey1209; 14-10-2022 at 02:23 PM.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

just make sure you quickly wear your disposable pants or your underwear if you feel a little strange why there is a sudden opening of the door with so many footsteps. most massage parlour doors should have those bells hanging at the handle.

haha, if you are in the middle of a HJ or FJ, gotta stop the fun and change parade into your underwear quickly.

if you have offloaded into the condom and this happens, you gotta find ways to conceal the condom. you may try having the condom on your dick and wear the underwear as I have not experienced, they will ask you to remove your underwear and inspect your rod

If BJ even better, she swallow the sperm and you wear your underwear

Hence I do more BJ in massage parlour in recent times. She suck you dry and no evidence

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10373 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

My experience was pretty similar to the ones by bros here. Just be cooperative, they were quite polite as well. In addition they checked my wechat conversation with the ML, fortunately no services or prices were mentioned. They did told me being in a unlicensed massage shop and getting massage was not an offence. They were aiming for the MLs and not us i think.
Old 14-10-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Ehh, no, don’t bother trying to hide anything, it does not help your case. They will only barge in when they already have plenty of evidence, you are just the cherry on top of the cake. And they are not after you nor are they interested, unless the girl is a minor. Just be honest 100% and you sign a statement, and that should be end of the story.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-10-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once during covid.

After HJ haven't clean up finish I was covered but after ML cleaned her hands up the spot checkers barged in.

No caught red-handed in anyway but just ask wheres my pants (ripped off during the HJ)

Just keep quiet and nothing happened (at least for me).

Stayed long enough until I could pay the ML the standard rates.

But no longer visit that joint. Just not feeling safe anymore.
Old 14-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a # of bros experienced raid. Was told by the MLs that the raids are usually happen in the afternoon. The MLs WC are been scanned for any trade off on the pricing. That is why many MLs will recall those chat or do not want to discuss on WC.
Old 14-10-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

never ever try book afternoon slot only mornings first slot
Old 14-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Seems like a # of bros experienced raid. Was told by the MLs that the raids are usually happen in the afternoon. The MLs WC are been scanned for any trade off on the pricing. That is why many MLs will recall those chat or do not want to discuss on WC.
AV also want work-life balance ah? Only raid during afternoon, office hours.

Night is safe. Family time even for AV.

But there was a FL that told me AV will raid apartments in the wee hours of the morning when the girls are too groggy to run away.
Old 14-10-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not really, they will drop a surprise on the chosen place, so fast that no one got time to wear back the pants, last time there are a few vans awaiting somewhere, but nowadays no more, they come out of nowhere
Old 14-10-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 3
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
When the police raid, are they in uniform or plain clothes?

Should have female police officers too, right?
Old 14-10-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

In plain clothes and yes have lady officers too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post
When the police raid, are they in uniform or plain clothes?

Should have female police officers too, right?
Old 14-10-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
Once during covid.

After HJ haven't clean up finish I was covered but after ML cleaned her hands up the spot checkers barged in.

No caught red-handed in anyway but just ask wheres my pants (ripped off during the HJ)

Just keep quiet and nothing happened (at least for me).
No pants is ok. No mask is $300 fine

Strange but true.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1