The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Sex with Menopause Women

I am 48 and recently had my first experience with someone who is menopause - she is 54.
Just wondering what are your experiences/observations and/or steps taken to make it more enjoyable?

Will share the sexual details later, but the most obvious difference with her is that she is really dry down-under.
In the beginning, I gave her a good licking, fingering and make sure I apply lots of saliva.
With that, I could insert into her but must do it slowly and in small steps and in shallow pumps, gradually increasing to full penetration.
After the first few sessions, I bought some KY gel and just need a bit under the penis head to make penetration much easier and smoother.
The advantage is that I could cum inside her without the chance of getting her pregnant.

However, I somehow have the feeling that sex with a wet and fertile woman is much more enjoyable.
Of course a wet pussy is better, but I believe that has something to do with the basic human instinct of wanting to impregnate the female during sex. - dry menopause pussy indicate the female is not fertile anymore.

I had also try to conceive with my mistress a while back and the feeling of getting her pregnant increases the sexual pleasure.
Of course, I love her deeply and that probably plays an important part too.

Anyway, would like to listen to your experience with menopause partners.
Appreciate your sharing.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3080 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with Menopause Women

Never had experience with menopausal women, your topic is a good start for old farts like me.

Did your girlfriend enjoying the boning session? Obviously if she doesn't get wet, its hard to tell if she did. And if she is a good liar, its even harder.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Never had experience with menopausal women, your topic is a good start for old farts like me.

Did your girlfriend enjoying the boning session? Obviously if she doesn't get wet, its hard to tell if she did. And if she is a good liar, its even harder.
Yes, she enjoyed it totally and would cum about 2 times per session.
I know she didn't fake it as she will tensed up her abs muscles for almost a minute then cum will a loud moan and release.
She said and I quote "You fucked my brains out!"

She had never had an Asian man before and said I am a very good lover.
Glad that I am flying the Singapore flag high!
I don't think she is lying because I really take good care of her during sex.
I am slim like her and is probably a new positive experience for her because most Americans are fat to obese.

She do get a bit wetter after bonking for a while, but not in anyway close to a woman before menopause.
Old 15-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I am 48 and recently had my first experience with someone who is menopause - she is 54.
Just wondering what are your experiences/observations and/or steps taken to make it more enjoyable?

Will share the sexual details later, but the most obvious difference with her is that she is really dry down-under.
In the beginning, I gave her a good licking, fingering and make sure I apply lots of saliva.
With that, I could insert into her but must do it slowly and in small steps and in shallow pumps, gradually increasing to full penetration.
After the first few sessions, I bought some KY gel and just need a bit under the penis head to make penetration much easier and smoother.
The advantage is that I could cum inside her without the chance of getting her pregnant.

However, I somehow have the feeling that sex with a wet and fertile woman is much more enjoyable.
Of course a wet pussy is better, but I believe that has something to do with the basic human instinct of wanting to impregnate the female during sex. - dry menopause pussy indicate the female is not fertile anymore.

I had also try to conceive with my mistress a while back and the feeling of getting her pregnant increases the sexual pleasure.
Of course, I love her deeply and that probably plays an important part too.

Anyway, would like to listen to your experience with menopause partners.
Appreciate your sharing.
The lube part is for sure a must have item. There are many types of lube, some stimulating to men too. I have fucked more menopausal women then I care to remember. Non of them required lube going in. Maybe u need to up your foreplay game. However, they cannot maintain the same level of lubrication for long, and half way thru, u might need to resort to KY. BTW, I almost never use KY. There are lots better brands out there. Plus if you use a condom, it dries out the pussy juice, regardless of whether they are young or old, so u still need lube.

I fucked a 65 year old angmo lady last year March before Covid restrictions hit. She was dripping wet, in the kitchen while I was fingering her. She was so wet, she was licking her pussy juices off my fingers, LOL. She has a great body, and never had a problem with dryness when I was fucking her. U got to watch out more for hot flashes. That will turn a hot date cold really fast.
Old 15-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nicetongue is Cool - loads of Potential

Pardon my stupid question but how do you guys get hooked up with matured MILFs? I've tried tagged, skout, wc, even okc but mostly are either PRC weirdos or Indo/Pinoy helpers.....
Old 15-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetongue View Post
Pardon my stupid question but how do you guys get hooked up with matured MILFs? I've tried tagged, skout, wc, even okc but mostly are either PRC weirdos or Indo/Pinoy helpers.....
It is about chemistry. Older woman have their needs as well, of cos base on experience, they want someone who they can relate to, not just coffee talk. They are looking for people whom they can talk to, relate n show some care.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-03-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
It is about chemistry. Older woman have their needs as well, of cos base on experience, they want someone who they can relate to, not just coffee talk. They are looking for people whom they can talk to, relate n show some care.
Yes fully agree with you on this .... The issues of work, kids, family, friends, chores – and, and, and juggling a million things a day so it’s not surprising that sex often takes a back seat....
Some ladies will prefer communicating n touch n feelings to other party it helps in a way to boost the brain .. Studies have found that older adults who have more sex have better memories....Sex also increases emotional connection, and if need be then the KY gel comes in handy too !
Old 16-03-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 15
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

I shared the same experiences with TS before. So what I did was bring her to a sex shop, asked the sales or customer service for products that enhance female horniness. After serveral introduction, my ex chose one product which look like a gel form. It is suppose to rub at her citoris before sex. It works . Another product that we tried is consumable type . Means add some liquid form product into her drinks and wait for about half an hour before sex . So if your gf is ok with the idea, can try.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I fucked a 65 year old angmo lady last year March before Covid restrictions hit. She was dripping wet, in the kitchen while I was fingering her. She was so wet, she was licking her pussy juices off my fingers, LOL. She has a great body, and never had a problem with dryness when I was fucking her. U got to watch out more for hot flashes. That will turn a hot date cold really fast.
How did you get / know that angmo woman? I knew a 50++ Filipino businesswoman divorcee in Skout. She was wild, lips and tongue were good, nice boobs, tanned and very accommodating. Still keep in touch and waiting to get together after Covid again.

Last edited by Espada; 16-03-2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old 16-03-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6476 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Another product that we tried is consumable type . Means add some liquid form product into her drinks and wait for about half an hour before sex . So if your gf is ok with the idea, can try.
Is that spanish fly you are talking about brother ? Is it safe for her to drink it ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 17-03-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 15
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Is that spanish fly you are talking about brother ? Is it safe for her to drink it ?
Same usage but no. Can't remember the name. You can ask the sales person to intro.
Old 17-03-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

Last night, I invited her over for dinner and slept over as well.
Talked so much through the night and slept at maybe 4 am.
Got to wake up for an early morning meeting and now suffering a headache.

Didn't get her to cum last night.
Maybe I was tired or loosing interest in her, but somehow I wasn't that hardworking last night in getting her to orgasm.
I did though, and feels good to empty my load in her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1