The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tan Chuan Jin talks a lot.........

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE: Singapore's Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin has said that the government will take a firm stand against companies which try to circumvent the country's labour laws.

He was responding to concerns over how some companies may find loopholes in the recently introduced Fair Consideration Framework, where employers are required to consider Singaporeans fairly before hiring skilled professional foreigners.

Mr Tan was speaking at a dialogue session at the end of his community visit to Woodgrove, where he also touched on the importance of community-rootedness in nation building.

......................"There are loopholes we know, we try to make sure the rules are fair. It can be done, but when you get caught, we will whack them. So for example, I see companies where they are blacklisted because they violated some rules. They may say: 'this is our first time, can you be lenient?' I say: 'But this is the first time you get caught, right? Not the first time you are doing it.'"

Mr Tan said policies must benefit Singaporeans. The key, he said, is to strike the right balance.

"All our policies must benefit Singaporeans and must benefit Singapore as a society. We don't create policies that benefit foreigners. It doesn't make sense, but foreigners being here play a part because when they are here, it also helps companies to be here because it's diverse and competitive. So being open is important and being fair is also important." he said.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...gh/863696.html

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1