The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Kiss Me, Tease Me, Undress Candy (pics avail)

yes yes yes i noe bros.....savour candy and honey while they make their last debute again.....did countless nites of coaxing for candy just for you bros to enjoy

Once again....may i present.......

Candy (TG)
1.60metres
34b-24-36
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look
130/2/90

Tarma also available with honey!!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Previous Thread:http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=55085

Cheers
Old 02-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Skyline_evil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Kiss Me, Tease Me, Undress Candy (pics avail)

sorry u got mail
Old 02-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 21
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kiss Me, Tease Me, Undress Candy (pics avail)

bro san whats the damage for tarma?
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
LoaferZ is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro send me the contact???
Old 02-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rsm6655 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro San68, you are the man for the hour...
Old 02-08-2006, 08:12 AM
spitfire

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

how much is tama with honey?
Old 02-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

OMG!!

She's here faster than I expected!!

Old 02-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Valianthrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... u very bad you know.....

When is she coming??!?!??!??! or here already?
Old 02-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Valianthrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finiahed honey.... now have candy... getting toothache soon.... Bro, pls sms me for availble slots... ehheehehe
Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hahaha....bro....she part time dentist man....sure can slove that serious toothache of yours

Cheers
Old 02-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68
hahaha....bro....she part time dentist man....sure can slove that serious toothache of yours

Cheers
omg think my wisdom tooth need her delicate & serious attention tnite.

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 03-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
Advancivic5050 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAdvancivic5050 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hehe... thanks for Bro SAN to let me to draw the first blood of Candy---The Last time she visited every bro said she is chio. I cannot come up with a word cos my jaws dropped after seeing her pic again. Quickly sms-ed Bro SAN and made the booking.
BTW,These were the 3rd time i had booked her from the past 2 & present trips.

since so many long and detailed FR's in the past on her alrweady..All bro's here should know the standard lao.. so i’ll just try to keep it short.

This time the hotel is a bit out of town from the one that they usually stayed.

Reached hotel at 5.15pm... got the room number... and off i go~! Ding dong... door swung open with no one in sight... so i just stepped in, and there she was... behind the door... 1st impression, she looked the same as before better in person. cute petite gal still the same sexy ...she was very happy when she saw me at the door way & signal she remember me & was happy to be her 1st customer from this trips. Tried to TCSS, but due to language barrier, can't set the frequency right, she did however, tried very hard to converse too. Very good attitude and as we tried conversing.. she would just stare into my eyes and caress my face... giving the cfm look. what a turn on... den she gave me a huge for telling me for shower... The toilet was too small but she said nvm and came in for standing bath. And the difference was when she soaping me, she kept giving the "hungry for sex" look and den chuckle to herself. den she tried BBBJ-ing me awhile in the toilet with the running water and me standing, The BBBJ was super,i never had came across a been BBBJ by any FL before all i can say is she’s still the best. I try not to release anything... super... so we just washed up and we headed for bed..., we started to cuddled like no tmr and started serious foreplay. good bbbj, deepthroat... and as my fingers found their way down under... could feel her wetness already very wetssss... and while i fingered her, she started squeezing her own boobs with her eye half closed. Her soft moans was very sexy & horny. what a sight.. we had a good 15mins of caressing and awakening each others senses... den she took out condom and put it on... and started riding... ride, with a lot of frenching and all this while my hands were milking & sucking her boobs... she would pull them back asking for more... then turn her over for missionary and 20mins later... 1 round away !!!!... and even after i unloaded... she locked me in her pussy with her legs tightly wound around my waist not wanting to let go... so we just hugged in that position for a few minutes b4 she let me go... OMG.. she took a tissue and wiped the juices away from my junior for me... really damn good service... washed up and went back to bed for more hugging & cuddled in bed...

As i was felling into a deep sleep not long after the cleaning up... den i got awaken by a something touching my brother... She started to catbath and licked all over me again. Hearing her moans made me got harder and harder until I cannot tahan. She quickly capped me and rode on me wildly. starting action with cowgirl, doggie, missionary.. for a good 15mins I can heard candy moaning getting louder and sexier, and she squeezed my chest tightly... yes, yes, she was screaming with cummed. OMG, me want more. Don’t intend to stop, I spreaded her legs widely to pump a few more strokes then another few more strokes. Mins later flipped her into doggy positions to pump some more. And finally I fired my second shot. Mission incredible. This time same thing happen she locked me in her pussy with her legs tightly wound around my waist not wanting to let go. I hugged her tightly and she gave me a very long kiss before we went for a shower again.

Ratings:-
Looks: 8/10 (per photo-90% accuracy)
Boobs: 9/10 (Great)
Body: 9/10 (slim and proportionate)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very shiok even with braces!!)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and willing to try many positions, sexy moaning)
RTF: Maybe ... Value for Money but it my 3nd times
Old 03-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kryptian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a tarma session with Candy and Honey yesterday. It was a wonderful session. Below is my FR.

Upon reaching the room, Honey opened the door for me. She asked me whether I am San's customer. I said yes and she let me enter the room. Inside the room was 2 beautiful SYT in sexy silky dress, one black and one pink..I sat down and chit chat a bit with them, Honey offered me a drink. Honey is pretty good in english but Candy only knows a little, both of them can speak a bit of cantonese. Proceed to bath with Candy. Candy has a good 34B melon and pink nipple, just the type I like! Her hand is so smooth and her hand job is very good that my bro wake up immediately when she was washing me. I finished my bath first, dried myself and came out.

Shot number 1
Honey is there waiting for me. I walk towards her and she is looking at me with a naughty look. Then she suddenly kneel down and gave me a heavenly bbbj! Must say her bbbj is really good, a lot of good suction. Soon, Candy came out of the bathroom. She kneel beside Honey and start to lick my nipple. It was like heaven to be "attacked" by 2 pretty SYT. After about 5min, see they both kneel on floor leg must be tired already, got them to the bed. Honey continue to enjoy bbbj my didi and I was frenching with Candy with one of my hands on Honey boob, the other on Candy's. Shiok! Then I finger Candy and oh my god, she is so wet and so tight! After about 10 min of treatment, honey proceed to cap me and Candy start to ride on me with honey frenching with me now.
While frenching with Honey, can hear Candy's moan..cannot tahan already, switch to missionary and gave her a good pump..honey was stroking my balls at the back. I cum after about 5 min.

Shot number 2
After cleaning myself, both of them lay beside me. This is what they say in chinese "zuo yong you bao". After about 20 min of chit chat with them, know that they are friends in Thai and they always come SG together. Also showed me some photos. Honey start to s+++e my did gently and I start to attack Candy's beautiful melons. Honey begin to bbbj me again. Didi wake up again and she start to cap me and ride. Then I switch to my fav position, doggie. Pump for about 10min but still never cum..told them I need to rest..must be old already 2 shot also cannot..Lay on the bed with 2 beauty beside me..This time is Candy's turn to bbbj me. I must say I prefer Candy's bbbj, her bbbj is those soft and sexy type while Honey is those fast and good suction type. When they see that the rod is hard enough, they cap me and Candy ride on me again. Must say her moaning really turn me on, switch to doggie and finish her off in 5min.

Shot number 3
This time didi really tired liao. Lie there and watch tv, chit chat with them. Both of them have very pretty and seductive eyes. Honey gave me a back massage while Candy massaging my tired legs..very good service from both of them. Keep asking me comfortable or not and whether I like hard or soft massage. After the massage, felt so refresh and Honey ask me whether can go for 3rd shot. I say ok lets try. Honey proceed to bbbj me and I was hugging candy and frenching her just like a gf to me. After about 5 min, cap me and Candy ride on me again. Honey is stroking my balls from behind..feel so shiok but no feeling to cum yet. Then i switch to missionary, pumped Candy for about 5 min, then switch to doggie, 5min and finally finished her off with her lying on her front and me entering from behind for maximum tightness.

Honey
Face: 8/10 (SYT. Pretty eyes)
Body: 8/10 (32B-24-35, brown complexion)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction with deep throat, can make ppl cum!)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly)

Candy
Face: 8.5/10 (SYT, pretty eyes and smiles)
Body: 9/10 (34B-24-34, quite fair)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Slow and sexy, can arouse ppl to go for more shots!)
FJ: 9/10 (Quite tight, I can cum 3 times, what u think?)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Nice hugs and the shyness)
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and always smile even though dun understand me)

Damage: $240 for 120 min, 4 shots.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm already got 2 excellent fr infront of me. It's show that im the one that draw 3rd blood on the early morning of todae or shld i said get my leftback wisdom tooth cure so completely & need to re-appt to extract my other wisdom tooth again.Thanks bro san68 will call u again for sure & paiseh for the delay last nite due to some personnel issue!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Hmm already got 2 excellent fr infront of me. It's show that im the one that draw 3rd blood on the early morning of todae.
Of course la. You think you so fast meh?
Quote:
or shld i said get my leftback wisdom tooth cure so completely
You got left front wisdom tooth also ar? How about left middle lei?
Quote:
& need to re-appt with my other wisdom tooth again.
Waaa...didn't noe you so wise lei...
Quote:
& paiseh for the delay last nite...
What else is new?

Oi...just post your FR la!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1